OHSHC FIC- The Honest Type (B...

By Stories_Amounyous

|Hiatus!?| !Disclaimer! I own my ocs and plot but nothing more you hear! Meet Forsythe Takatsuki, The brutall... More

Г Character Bio
Г Character Bio #2
Г Maple Syrup to Cherry Blossoms
Г Maple Syrup to Cherry Blossoms Part 2
Г Welcome to the Host Club!
Г Starting today, You are a host!
Г Character Bio #3
Г Keeping it up with the Takatsuki's
Г Bedtime with the Host Club
Г Kiss Kiss F*ck You!
Г Character Bio #4
Г Happy little accidents
Г A Second Chance
Г Wide Awake
Update!
Г Too Soon?
Г It's Still Too Soon
Г Renge, Who?
Г Just a Dream?
Г The Time Forsythe Knew The Host Club... Fucked Up!
Г The Loli-Shota & The Little Devil Types Meet Mommy Dearest
Г The Cool & Wild Type Goes to Court!
Г The Prince Charming & Natural Type Saves The Honest Type
Г The After Math... Look on the Brightside
Update!
Г Double Dating with Our Dad's!
Update!
Update pt 100
Update well shit
Г You Play The Piano Too?
Г The Glare
Г His Second Date!

Г Unhappy little accidents

180 8 9
By Stories_Amounyous

A/N: I might disappear next Weekend soi will spam the life out of this story I am sorry!

---------------------------------
--RECAP--

As I was singing I remembered a lot from Canada and I understand this song so much more because I left home and now I am moving on in life though I am a high school graduate who finished so early I was a genius you see I started high school at 12 and finished early and I went to school for business and that was it but now I only want music or anything Arts wise and this could help me.

--BACK TO THE STORY--

[Before the events of Happy little Accidents]

~No One's P.O.V~

"Let's go to the Market!" Ryusei said to lighten up the mood and Noah added on "Yea I kind of need new clothes anyway" everyone snapped out of what dark mood they were in and nodded.

"Yes we will go to another Commer Supermarket!" yelled Tamaki and Forsythe slightly chuckled and Haruhi had a cold sweat "Tamaki Senpai please stop..."

Ryusei snapped his fingers "Breakfast is ready to go eat up now! And get dressed you got 30 minutes!" Noah and Forsythe nodded and the host club went to the dining table to eat their breakfast and finish so they could all get dressed.

"We never bought any clothes..." said the twins and Ryusei being the Holy Savior "don't worry I have clothes that will suit all of you!" and Forsythe and Noah paused and put their food away to see what he was talking about and sighed in relief that it was women clothing.

~Forsythe's P.O.V~

(A/N: what Forsythe was wear and his hair looked yes his hair is long enough)

I was glad My father didn't pick my clothes but my head was still flooded with that video and I know what he was doing he wanted me out so he can call up someone to find out who recorded the video since they could also be in a lot of trouble but why should they care I am fine I wouldn't hurt myself because I was told too...

I went to my room and took a shower and then got out and dried off and blow dried my hair I was barely dressed by Hikaru and Kaoru walked in on me. "Hm? Stop staring if your gonna shower then just don't break anything the boys just snickered as I finished blow drying my hair and I combed out my hair as they took a shower together I blinked to see the naked boys together and well they were decent if you know what I mean... Yea I am no virgin pervert you see I am a GOLD STAR GAY... As I mentally yelled that I felt like Tama-kun and it was funny but I just looked in the mirror and got bored and started playing with my hair and the twins stared at me.

"Awe! Your so cute Forsythe keep your hair just like that!" I groaned because they were still wet "dry yourself off before hugging me naked!" and they turned red and did just that and they blew dry their own hair and did was they usually did with their hair and I just stared at myself in the mirror I was really starting in my right eye my eye was a pale gray but around part of my right side of my face I looked like a burn victim and looked down and Kaoru noticed "Hey Forsythe I think you look beautiful without the eye patch if you were to walk around and show off your scarred face people would think your so strong really..." Kaoru smiled and Hikaru agreed with him and I wasn't comfortable exposing my face but I hated myself so much and so I left them in my room and went to my father room and god was it a whole new world.

"Forsythe what are you doing in here?" he peeked from the bathroom and squealed like the girls from Ouran and I clicked my tongue and attempted to leave but my arm was grabbed and pulled into the bathroom "look at you your so so cute! Let me guess its the eye and your feeling insecure" I nodded and looked down "yeah but its stupid I will leave" and he lifted my face up and pointed at the mirror "listen, I see a beautiful young man and no matter what, I will love you. I know you hate yourself because you didn't fight back then, but now you can by showing you're strong. there is nothing wrong with covering it up a little. Here I'll show you how. okay, this is the first step to proving you're better than those horrible people. Okay?" he calmly said and I hugged him and started crying I haven't cried in my father arms since I was 10 years old and then I was crying because I wanted to go with him to Japan but my mother wouldn't allow it not once.

~Noah's P.O.V~

I casually had a black tank top on which damn it my baby bump is starting to show and I am three months... Only 6 months to go oh boy... But along with my black tank top, I wore high waisted short with pins on it and I wore thigh high socks that were black and I had on my slip on vans which were checkerboard style and a white baseball cap that I had drawn detailed black roses.

When I put my "hipster" glasses one looked even better but really if I looked like a badass harry potter these were my prescribed glasses these were my great grandfathers I just changed the lens is all.

I left the room and nearly everyone was done but I got eyes to me I felt like they could see my little ass falling out my shorts and my baby bump.

"Awe! So cute!" Honey was in love with the fact I looked so different I mean I was in my PJs when they meant me but I rubbed the back of my neck "oh lookie here you're looking cute and your baby bump is showing"the twins came out of nowhere and wrapped their arm around my shoulders "thanks... Isn't this Forsythe's story?" and Tamaki started chanting "Well this is every one story you find love Forsythe and Ryus-" then Haruhi stopped him and I felt a cold sweat and thought about the fourth wall and why we even know about it..... Wait we are real people right? RIGHT??? (A/N: I am Noah all the way btw)

~No One's P.O.V~

Ryusei ran down the stairs and to everyone's surprise they had no clue what was happening.

"And today's Bachelor is Forsythe Takatsuki!?" Ryusei announced to grab everyone's attention and all eyes were on Forsythe.

~Forsythe's P.O.V~

I had a cold sweat when I was called a Bachelor and I had an earbud in and ironically Death of a Bachelor was playing yes Brendon Urie was a beautiful man with a huge ass forehead and one day I want to surpass his forehead. (A/N: am I funny mama? Actually, hope my mom doesn't have a wattpad or knows about this story....)

When I got to the bottom step everyone was staring at me and I started blushing from all the attention I wasn't used to it.

Though after all the stares we were all somehow dragged by my father and to the Market.

--Timeskip near the events of Happy Little Accidents--

When we were walking we heard a violin and it was over by the time he got close enough but My father has suggested me Haruhi and Noah go with him to the shops and the boys go to the cafe and not taking no for a answer and we three were dragged away and the host went to the Cafe.

----Now we take a Break!----

----Now let's get back to the Story!----

I watched my father just force Haruhi and Noah to change into girly clothing and they didn't seem bothered but didn't hate it well I know if the whole Club was here you would probably get a few 'ohhh's' and 'ahhh's' along with Tamaki yelling about how cute Haruhi is and the twins helping Ryusei.... I could see it but I was bored and I went off my way.

I walked out the store and then I heard silence... Its like the world stopped well time itself I didn't know if I was dreaming or what but I was very very confused so I walked up to a little kid and stole his candy out his hand and no reaction there was nothing I ended up in the middle of the street and their was nothing no movement or whatever I felt like I was part of the matrix and such but I crossed the street and entered the Cafe i see the boys staring at the performer i couldn't help but chuckle they looked shocked the guy playing the piano somewhat looked familiar but it didn't matter I remembered time had stopped and I didn't know why so I left the Cafe and went back to the store and before I could touch the door time began again and I was in the middle of the street and I was staring at death for the second time......

I didn't understand what happened I was hit by something I could hear my father freaking out was I dead? If I am WHY! I barely got to see my life here... With the host club... With the people that actually love me... I am begging here God save my little ass once more... I won't mess up I promise...

       ~No One's P.O.V~

As what it seemed to be the world had stopped in the name of a boy who got hit by a car somehow everyone except for those who cared wasn't calm and police and the ambulance was called by a worried Kyoya.

Tamaki and Ryusei were only in a state of who was going to die for hurting Forsythe, While being held back by Mori.

Honey along with Noah and the rest of the Club kept trying to keep Forsythe awake and breathing until the Ambulance came.

Though only one boy stood in the shadows, Asher he only stood there in shock and did nothing as there was nothing he could have possibly done to stop these events.

THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!

Ok I know I literally disappeared but worry not I am back but I will say my brain has not been working since my depression has been throwing me into a pit but I will say you guys actually read this??? Well thank you and Nah this isn't the end of the book just yet but I will say there will be SLOW ASS UPDATES AND STUFF SO HANG IN THERE I AM TRYING HERE OK! ok? Good well, thanks for reading my trash I will be back soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 61.9K 112
Ouran High School is a well-known school in Japan, a school for the rich, the powerful and the intelligent. Though one fateful day Ouran's principal...
167K 5.1K 37
Okay, Hopefully the description will save this time, since this is now my 3rd time having to rewrite it from the placeholder I made on my phone. Y/n...
32.3K 977 17
Suzu Kimida is a normal British teen transfering to Ouran Academy with her cousin, Haruhi Fujioka. They both got in strictly on scholarships, Haruhi'...
5.9K 130 8
*THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. YOU ARE WELCOME TO WRITE MORE FOR IT AS LONG AS YOU GIVE ME CREDIT FOR THE FIRST SEVEN CHAPTERS* It's your first y...