Guns N Roses One-Shots (vv ga...

By Tylerandjosh1

Because I am trash. Smut and fluff. Request stuff. iiii]; )' More

Hangover (Slash/Axl)
Comfort (Slash/Izzy)
Rocket Queen (Slash/Axl) SMUT
Drunk (Izzy/Duff)
Nightmare (Axl/Steven)
Play with me (Slash/Duff) SMUT
Paradise City(Axl/Izzy)
Don't leave me (Duff/Steven) SAD
Wanna have kids? (Duff/Slash)
7 Minutes in Heaven (Steven/Duff)
Flirt (Slash/Axl) SMUT
Bikers (Duff/Izzy)SMUT
November Rain (Slash/Steven)
Feels (Izzy/Axl)SMUT?
Feels Pt2(Axl/Izzy/Duff)SMUT
So, ya like coffee? (Slash/Axl)
Fifty Shades Of Grey(Slash/Duff/Izzy)SMUT
Make you feel good (Duff/Steven) SMUT
I'm his 'boyfriend' (Izzy/Duff)
Fanfiction(Axl/Slash/Izzy)SMUT
The Jungle, Baby (Slash/Axl)SMUT
Fireworks(4th of July Special;))
Every Rose has it's Thorn(Axl/Slash)
Help me(Slash/Axl)SMUT
I'm not wearing any clothes(Duff/Axl)SMUTISH?
Fat Axl/Hurt (Slash/Axl)SAD
Electric Feel (Slash/Axl) SMUT
FanfictionPT2(All of them)SMUT
Bass Players do it Deeper (Duff/Axl)SMUT
Don't hug me, I'm mad (Izzy/Axl)
You could be mine (Axl/Slash)SMUT
I want you(Duff/Izzy) SMUT
What the hell (Red/Munky/Jo/Fieldy)
Let's find wood(Axl/Steven)
Let's find woodPT2(Steven/Axl)
Let's find wood PT3(Duff/Slash)SMUT
Let's find woodPT4(Axl/Steven)SMUT
Cornshucker (Duff/Axl)SMUT
This I love (Duff/Slash)
Forgive me(Izzy/Steven)
My Joker (Axl/Slash)SMUT
Cum On Feel The Noize (Axl/Duff)SMUT
Vodka (Steven/Duff)
Vodka PT2(Slash/Axl)SMUT
Not in this lifetime (Duff/Slash)
Shy Boy(Axl/Izzy)SMUT
Terminator (Duff/Axl)SMUT
PDA (Slash/Duff)SMUT
Baby, You Ready To Play? (Axl/Slash)SMUT
The End (Slaxl) SAD
A/N See Ya!

Dr. Feelgood (Slash/Duff)SMUT

5.1K 64 148
By Tylerandjosh1

A/N

IM BACKKKKK!!! MISS ME?? of course you did ya sluts ;)

I had to work for my uncle so I could get some money for concerts cuz I was broke af and I made $250!!!! YAYAYYYYYAAAAAAAAA 

Time to blow it all on band posters and concert tickets, yeehaw.

ANYWAYS, AU where Slash is a patient and Duff is his doctor. You know where this is going.

~Munky

~

"I'm not s-sick!" Slash groaned at his room mate, Axl.

"Yes you are. Look at you!" The redhead made a giant hand gesture to his friend who was bundled up in blankets. "You're sick, brat!"

"No. It's just chilly in here."

"Slash, it's like fuckin 80 degrees in here. You're sick and I'm taking you to the doctor-"

"FEELGOOOOOOD!"

"You're such trash, asshole. Come on."

Axl grabbed Slash and hoisted him up, the curly haired man stumbled a little and coughed, knocking him off balance.

The two drove out of their dorm they shared and sped to the nearest walk in clinic. Axl checked Slash in and they got the 'okay' to sit in the waiting room and wait for Slash's name to be called.

"You'd be a wreck without me." Axl snorted, grabbing a beauty magazine and crossing his legs. "I'm practically your fucking mom."

Slash rolled his eyes, burrowing into his sweatshirt and sniffing a little, rubbing his puffy eyes.

I don't want to be here. Slash thought to himself angrily, crossing his arms. Stupid Axl, I should be home studying for my damn bio quiz, not here! I'm not even sick, it's probably stupid allergies. Stupid school, stupid allergies, stupid Axl-

"Saul Hudson?"

Slash's head shot straight up like a deer in headlights as he heard his name disturb him from his thoughts.

A long, black haired man was standing with a clipboard next to an open door leading into a hallway.

Slash got up, shoving his hands in his pockets and grumbled.

(A/N i bet you all were thinking this was a slaxl oneshot. bitch you thought;0)

"I'll see you later, sweetheart!" Axl called mockingly, waving a hand and smirking at a red faced Slash.

"Hello, my name is Dr. Stradlin and I'll be taking your temp and all that jazz, getting you ready for Dr. McKagan." The black haired man smiled, beckoning for the sick boy to step into an empty room.

"You may have a seat right there." Dr. Stradlin pointed to a seat in the corner and Slash slumped in it, slouching in a pouty way.

The doctor checked Slash's ears, his mouth, nose, height, and blood pressure.

"You're definitely sick." Dr. Stradlin laughed, watching with beady eyes as Slash had a coughing fit. 

"Why else would I be here?" Slash shot back sassily. 

"I didn't mean to offend you, sir." The doctor gave the college student an amused look and raised his eyebrows. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be leaving and Dr. McKagan will be with you in just one moment." He smirked, then walked out of the small room.

Slash waited, tapping a beat with his shoes and shrinking down in his chair when he heard a quick knock on the door. A man with long blonde hair with brown streaks entered.

"Hello, you must be Mr. Hudson." The man smiled, but it seemed more of a smirk as the young doctor eyed the man up and down. "I'm Dr. McKagan. What seems to be the problem?"

Slash was trying to hid his face behind his curls because his cheeks flushed red as he realized how cute this doctor was. Well I 'm have a problem in my pants now. Slash thought as he felt his sweats tighten.

"I'm having a problem with my throat." The man croaked out, shoving the dirty thoughts into the back of his head.

"I see, any fever?"

"Yes."

"Are you coughing up anything?"

"Yeah, yellow stuff."

"Any swelling anywhere?"

Slash almost choked on air as he heard the question come out of the hot doctors mouth. Dr. McKagan was smirking at the flustered boy as Slash covered his bulge casually with his hands.

"N-No, sir."

"Are you sure? You seem kind of unsure about yourself." Dr. McKagan's voice was as smooth as oil, seducing Slash every second.

"P-Positive."

"You would tell me if you had a problem, wouldn't you?"

Slash swallowed thickly. This doctor was soooo fucking with him.

"Of c-course."

"Because I am a doctor and I can fix any problem you'd like." Dr. McKagan eyed Slash's crotch, looking back up and meeting the mans wide eyes, flicking his tongue out to lick his dry lips. He was fucked.

"D-Dr. McKagan-"

"Hush, boy." The doctor hissed, standing up and walking slowly to the sick man. "I know what you want and I can gladly fix it, if you'd let me?" He raised an eyebrow.

Slash's face was beet red as he looked down at his hands in his lap, hiding the quickly growing erection. 

"P-Please." Slash squeaked.

"Good boy." Dr. McKagan smiled sweetly, dropping to his knees and flipping the long locks out of his eyes. "Let me back you feel good."

Slash giggled, standing up and leaning against the wall, exposing himself to the doctor.

"What's so funny, kid?"

"Dr. Feelgood."

"You fucker. Good taste in music, though." Dr. McKagan snorted and rolled his eyes. "And please, call me Duff."

"Duff."

"Good boy."

Duff smirked, leaning forward so his lips were brushing the clothed cock behind the layer of cloth. He opened his mouth and mouthed the bulge, licking the fabric and making it damp, feeling the hotness of the cock behind it.

"S-Shit." Slash mumbled, biting his lip and throwing his head back. "Don't be a tease, sir."

"Bla bla, I do what I want, kid." Duff growled, hooking his thumbs inside the waistband of the boys sweatpants, rubbing small circles on his tan hips. He pulled the sweats down swiftly, shocked when he saw his pacients dick spring out right away.

"You don't wear underwear?"

"No, sir"

"Naughty fucker." Duff chuckled, watching the pre-cum drip down the head of Slash's dick. The curly haired man moaned, whining as Dr. McKagan flicked his tongue out and licked the white liquid off the head.

"S-Sir, suck me please!" Slash whined frantically, growing more impatient by the minute. Duff snickered, then wrapped his hot mouth around the strangers cock. Slash let out a sigh of release as Duff's skilled tongue wrapped around the throbbing member, sucking gently.

"M-More." 

Duff didn't say anything, only proceed to take more of the mans cock. He bobbed his head up and down, groaning harshly as Slash dug his fingernails into the doctor's thick head of hair.

"F-Fuck! You feel good, sir." Sweat was collecting on Slash's forehead as he slowly thrusted in and out of the older man's mouth. Duff choked as Slash pushed too far, hitting the back of the mans throat.

The doctor pulled off, gasping for breath and licking the spit dripping from his wet mouth.

"You're big, baby boy." Duff huffed, wrapping strong hands around the throbbing member. "But I can handle you."

Dr. McKagan pumped up and down Slash's shaft, increasing the pace as he heard the boy whimper in pleasure. The man took the head of the cock in between his lips again, sucking like a lollipop.

"S-Shit! I can't l-last long!" Slash moaned, thrusting faster into his doctor's hands and mouth, picking up the pace as he felt the familiar rush run through his body. "I-I'm gonna-" With a flash of white, Slash spilled all over Dr. McKagan's face, painting it white with jizz.

He gasped, hitting his head against the plastered wall, looking down at a smirking Duff who licked what he could off his face.

"T-Thank you, sir." Slash gasped, pulling up his sweatpants, still not really processing what happened.

"Anytime, boy. Get along, now. I'll send you a prescription for a cold at your pharmacy." The doctor, stood up, smoothing his shirt and pants and wiping his face with a paper towel.

The long haired man shooed his patient out of the room and back to the waiting room. 

Axl looked up from his beauty magazine and rolled his eyes. 

"You look sicker than when you went in." His room mate snorted, huffing and standing up to wait for his friend. Slash didn't say anything, only looked back at Dr. McKagan, who smiled too sweetly.

"He really is Dr. Feelgood." Slash whispered under his breath, pushing his flushed hands into his pockets and hiding his face behind his curls.

~

A/N

I WANT TOMMY AND NIKKI TO FUCK ME AT THE SAME TIME

If anyone has good motley crue shit, hit me up with some good fics.

WOO it's good to be back. Missed writing and talking with y'all. 

I HELD A BALL PYTHON YESTERDAY!!!! IT WAS SO COOL I LOVE SNAKES SM LIKE IT LICKED ME AND SQUEEZED MY ARM IT WAS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna get a leopard gecko and I'm gonna name it Duff. Watch me.

~Munky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 224 12
"𝑊𝑒'𝑙𝑙 𝑟𝑢𝑛 '𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑤𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑑..."
37.8K 400 51
requests r always open ;) it's mainly just smut 😋 message me for ideas or what you would like in these imagines
29K 993 17
Axl is a rock n roll bad boy. Slash is a pastel book nerd. They could never fall in love... right?
2.5K 116 8
Part 3 of the Slash and Izzy saga-Will Axl destroy their love?