Oliver (Vocaloid) x Reader

By Panda_chan12

Working on a new description and this book is being rewritten ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I know that Oliver is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Special Chapter: It's your birthday!!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.5
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
So sorry ;-;
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 10

484 11 82
By Panda_chan12

(I'm in love with that pic above
*-* it's literally my phone background...gah Oliver why do you gotta be so freaking cute!!! >~<)

Your POV

Fifth hour was gym of course I instantly hated it because I suck at everything. And great it was dodgeball. We got on teams and coach obviously put us on boys vs girls.

I got scared a little since like half of the boys are like athletes. The whistle blew and everyone ran towards the ball except me, I stood there in fear that I was going fall and land on everyone if I ran. Every soon ran back as the balls of hell came flying towards us.

I shrieked and dodge it, hiding behind Seeu.

"Eh it's ok (Y/N), it's just squishy balls. They don't hurt that much."
'Hurt that much?' I scoffed. "Well if you say so." I said sarcasticly.

Than Seeu moved to throw a ball. And of course another ball came towards me. I screamed and hugged Seeu from behind, scaring her.

"Haha are you scared of balls
(Y/N)?" a certain red headed girl smirked. It was Cul, she grunted as she caught a ball. "HA YOUR OUT!" She screamed laughing with a blonde beside her.

It was Lily. A red headed boy glared at them, I think his name was Fukase. Anyway Fukase stopped out of the court and went to the side, slamming his body down to the ground, his cheeks puffed up and red almost matching his hair. He crossed his arms and looked away.

"Oh my Cul I think you made him mad." Neru giggled.

"Whatever, I was manly aiming at banana boy." She smirked, throwing a ball almost hitting Kaito.

"Why Len?" I asked, still behind Seeu.

"Well first off he's the one trying to get you out plus I just wanna see him mad heh."

"HE'S WHAT!?" I yelled and went to the side and glared at Len who smiled innocently.

"Oooh I so gonna get him!" I tried to grab a ball but either somebody would take it or I would miss.

I puffed my cheeks. "Ugh I can't get any!" I yelled angerly and pouted.

"Someone's on their period." Cul chuckled.

"What! Shut up, I'm not!" I pouted even more wanting to quit now.

"(Y/N)-chan are you ok, your face is flushed?" Seeu finally turned her attention towards me and touched my shoulder.

"Yea just trying to get revenge."

"Revenge on who?"

"Len." I sighed and picked up a ball and got ready to throw it. My arm went to position and I had a bit of confidence in me that I'm gonna hit him. He stood there smirking like 'go ahead, try it.'

I shut my eyes and hoped it would hit him. I swing my arm, letting go of the ball, throwing with all my strength. I opened my eyes and watched in awe as the ball missed completely.

I stomped my foot in anger as Len laughed out loud holding his sides. I growled lowly as tears were forming in his eyes.

"Nice shot." Cul laughed sarcasticly.

"Shut up!" I mumbled. My hands turned to fists as I went behind Seeu before Len could throw another ball.

"It's ok (Y/N)-chan you'll get him next time." Seeu words were full of sympathy and kindness. I felt a little encouraged when she said that.

"Yea and I'll help you too (Y/N)." Neru said happily.

"Me too!" Lily waved her hand in the air.

I smiled and looked at Cul. She looked at me with in unimpressed look. She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Fiiiine I guess I'll help." She than turned to me. "I'm only doing it to get Len mad, not that I care about you or anything." she puffed her cheeks.

"Heh tsundere detected." I giggled.

She glared at me and yelled "I'M NOT A TSUNDERE!"

She stomped away, going to the other side of the court, playing with another group of girls. I smirked.

Time skip to lunch because why not...its not because I'm lazy or anything 😶😅😅

I lazily got up from my seat and went to lunch. First I needed to put my stuff in my locker, my locker was in between Miku and Rin.

"(Y/N)-chan come on!" I could recognize that voice at the end of the hallway. Miku was jumping up and down her pigtails bouncing along.

I giggled and hurried, shoving all of my stuff inside not caring what happens to it but my phone is in my pocket. I catch up Miku who was with Rin, Gumi, Kaito, Meiko, and Len.

"Come on Seeu and Oliver are waiting in the cafeteria!" Miku grabbed my arm, making me run the rest followed.

A few minutes later..

We finally got our lunch and today they were serving (F/F). And of course school lunch always tasted weird so they made it taste weird.

It was a big round blue table that fit everyone easily. I looked around and saw other people laughing, talking, or eating. Than I spotted her, the girl with long black hair. She spotted me and glared at me with her ocean blue eyes. Than dramatically looked the other way with her nose in the air. Her best friends copied her.

I rolled my eyes and looked down. Miku most have noticed who I was staring at. "Don't mind her (Y/N), she's always like that."

"Yea she's just one big meanie." Rin giggled with food in her mouth.

Than I felt a tingle in my back causing me to jump. I felt a hand on my back, going up and down. I looked who's hand it was. It was Oliver's. I looked at him and he gave me a warm closed eyed smile.

"Ah you scared me Oliver." He chuckled.

"Anyway whatever she does tell me ok? I'll talk to her." His words were so kind and sincere, I wanted to hear more, like him saying things like 'its gonna be ok' or 'everything is alright.' His voice is so calm and soft I can't get enough of it, it's even sweeter than Seeu's. I quickly snapped from my thoughts.

"A-anyway what's next hour?"

"Next class is history which is BORING!" Rin pouted.

"Mr. Silentman isn't that bad." Oliver said.

"I agree with Rin, he makes doing work sound fun buy it is the total opposite."

"But at least we have each other to make it fun!" Gumi said excitedly.

"Yea!" Rin cheered and everyone nodded.

"Uwaa I wish I was in that class." Miku whined.

"Oh don't be sad Miku." I said tilting my head like a confused puppy.

"Well I want to be in your class so I get to hang with you!" Miku cried, her cheeks puffing red while she pouted.

At 7th hour XD cause im lazy today lol sorry

We walked in and sat down Oliver to my right and Rin to my left, Kaito in front and Gumi in back. Gosh I'm surrounded.

The teacher handed us a paper immediately after we sat down not caring that there is a new student. It was all about war, and such. I kind've didn't want to do it. I looked around and saw everyone had there head down focusing on their work.

I peeked to the side and saw Kaito drew a triangle. Wait a triangle, is he part of the illuminati? Nah I don't thing so. Than I took a peek behind me and saw Gumi draw a triangle.

What is going on? Everyone is drawing triangles. I scanned the paper for something that said to draw but none of the questions said anything about drawing.

I looked to my right at Oliver's paper and he was doing his work but it looks like he's gonna pass out. Maybe I should check on him?

I looked around to see if anybody noticed but they were on they were too focused to notice.

I looked at Kaito's paper once more and he drew half a ball on top of the triangle. I figured out what it was ice cream.

I looked back and saw Gumi draw lines at the tip of the triangle and of course it was carrots. I guess these guys are bored to death. I took a look at Rin as she was trying to hold her giggle in.

I eyed her suspiciously which caught her attention. She smiled and folded her paper in half. She covered the paper and passed it to me. I took the paper and opened it revealing a man holding a selfie stick taking a selfie. (Rin's paper XD)

I gagged and giggled silently. Kaito looked at me annoyed as I disturbed him from finishing drawing his ice cream.

I folded the paper and handed it to him, he took it and almost burst out laughing. He covered his mouth and put his head down, giggling. I laughed at how cute he was being.

Kaito than passed it to some other people while they had the same reaction. The teacher was sleeping, gosh what a good teacher.

I looked at Oliver who has fallen asleep. His arms folded while he rested his eyes, gosh I couldn't stop staring he was so cute! (The picture above 😍)

I wanted to wake him but I didn't want to ruin it he was so cute when his sleeping. Rin than looked at me and smirked, turning around quickly scribbling something on a paper.

Than she passed it to me while giggling. It read: I ship you guys sooo much!!! U guys are so perfect for each other! Go ask him out now!

I blushed at the paper and crumbled it under my desk making sure not to rip it. I put it in my bag and made sure Rin didn't see. If it ended up in the trash than people would see it.

Me and Oliver huh never thought of it but I mean like he's cute and adorable but does he deserve someone like me?

But than the black haired girl told me to stay away from him. So I don't know what to do, I think I'm developing feelings for him. But I can't show it he might think I'm weird.

~

(Don't play video yet.)

Oliver's POV

I felt something tugging me. I swoly opened my eye, revealing (E/C) staring at me. I flinched back blinking.

"Oh I'm sorry for scaring you, I uh class is over." She mumbled getting up.

"Eh where are we?"

"Were at school silly." She giggled.

"What school?" I questioned.

"Really Oliver." She chuckled causing me to laugh. "You weren't asleep for that long." She said as she playfully flicked my forehead.

"It felt like a thousand years. What year are we in?" I joked.

"Be quiet." She pushed me lightly smiling.

"Ah great you woke up sleeping beauty, did you wake him up with a kiss?" Rin asked chuckling.
Our faces went deep red, we looked away from each other not wanting to see each other's reaction.

"Haha just cute." Rin gushed.

"Anyway the others are already going towards the next class so lets hurry." Rin said as she helped me pack up.

"Now that I think about everyone has the same 8th hour." (Y/N) said.

"Well it's singing class silly. So of course everyone is in it. Oh hurry I want to talk to Luka before she goes off."

"Luka is in there?"

"Yea she is but she has it in 7th hour and so we usually get to talk before we head to class."

"Even Gakupo?"

"Yep!" She cheerfully shouted and grabbed both of our hands. "So come on!"

We ran downstairs heading towards the music room, (Y/N) desperately trying to catch up since Rin was a runner. We were half way there until a pink haired girl came out walking.

"LUKA-CHAN!" Rin called out running more faster. She stopped and looked scared. "Rin-chan you scared me don't do that!" She scolded her.

"Plus no running or yelling in the hallways! Don't you follow the rules at all?!" Luka asked disspointed.

"Nevermind that I have to talk to you."

"Well I can't right now I'm sorry I would talk but I have to go to the office to do more work." She said grabbing a red haired girl with pigtails but were in big curls.

"Come on Teto, we have to do now or Gakupo will be mad." She chuckled.

"Alright, and it was nice seeing you." She pointed at (Y/N). "Even though I don't know or your name but I'd love to get to know you more!" She cheerfully giggled.

"U-Uh My name is (Y/N)." she said quietly.

"(Y/N) that's such a pretty name! Anyway bye (Y/N), Rin and Oliver talk to you all soon!" She cheered. She was than pulled away by Luka who told us goodbye. Rin pouted wanting to talk to Luka about something.

We entered still in Rin's grasp. (Y/N) looked at everything in awe. "This is amazing!" She whispered. I chuckled "it most certainly is!" I whispered back.

Everyone's poster was up, mostly Miku. But there was a few of all of us in there. A row of seats with each of our friends in there. A piano in front, along with other instruments including a keyboard and microphone. This was mainly like a small recording studio, we convinced the principal to only have all of us in it and no one else. Which he kindly accepted mostly because Miku is a popstar diva.

I sat in my seat and it looks like the others already prepared a seat for (Y/N) next to the girls of course. Though for some reason I secretly wanted her next to me but I don't know why.

"Alright since we are all here we have to practice some of our song since concert is in a month."

Miku said as she handed us different music sheets. Miku was like our teacher because the principal thought that she knows a bunch of stuff about music since she is famous. So she automatically became our teacher. She tries to make us call her Sensei or Princess but we bluntly refused.

Miku handed me mines and I looked at it. (Not gonna reveal it ;) but its a song with Len.)

This song was easy and me and Len practices it a lot. But today I didn't feel like practicing right now I was quite interested what (Y/N) got. I walked my way over and gave her a smile.

"What chu got?" I ask with a smirk.

"Nothing!" she quickly put it under her desk.

"Come on I want to see what song you got!" I whined.

"No." she refused.

"What is it a inappropriate song?" I asked. She looked at me and blushed. "Of course not!"

"Well at least maybe I could take a peak please?!" I whined more.

"Ugh!" she groaned. Than Len came behind her, poking her sides a few times. He tickled her until she dropped it. "HA!" he grabbed it and went towards me.
We both looked over it, wanting to know of she was singing a duet or solo song and what song it was. "Hmm 'Sakura'?" I questioned.

"LEN GIVE IT TO ME NOW!" (Y/N) yelled.

"Len give it to her!" Rin commanded Len which he obeyed. "Fiiiine! But only if (Y/N) sings the song."

"W-what n-no!" she yelled.

"Come on I want to know what it sounds like at least."

"I agree!" I shouted exictedly.

"I'm not singing it until the concert." she bluntly refused.

"Come on (Y/N)-chan at least let me hear it!" Rin cheered resting her elbows on the desk, holding her chin.

"Well I can't sing in front of people so yea."

"But you sing this song very beautiful and your performing in front of thousands of people!"

"That's all thanks to Miku." Miku smiled and did a little bow.

"I really like the song, its strong and beautiful so I think it suits you plus you sing it amazing." Miku added.

"Really?!" she said happily. Miku nodded and smiled.

"W-well if you say so." she said looking at the ground blushing.

"(Y/N)-chan of course, you are amazing every way, your gorgeous and have an awesome personality. Now that I think about it, why don't you have a boyfriend yet huh? Your a total package you know, heck if I was a boy I would just steal you like that!" she snapped her fingers.

(Y/N) face was deep red. "W-well I'm not really good with romance stuff."

"Oh well hm maybe read some romance novels and than you'll get an idea on how to find your soulmate."

"Wouldn't it be easier to put her on those social media dating websites?" Rin asked.

"No no no you never know if that's really them, what if you see a hot guy and you get along with him, than you want to meet the guy but than he turns into a old nasty pervert. What are you gonna do?" she questioned it who looked confused.

"Nevermind." she mumbled.

"Anyway lets see maybe I can hook you up with some guys?"

"That's not really necessary Miku." She said.

"Hmm maybe I can give you a really tight outfit so it'll show off your boobs and butt more, than you'll get some men!" She said completely ignoring her.

"Than maybe, you could work on you seduction more after that we could work on passio-"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" (Y/N) yelled covering Miku's mouth. "I appreciate you for your hard work on finding me a perfect guy but Miku I can do it myself but right now I have to focus on school and work."

"Oh alright." Miku said with a sigh.

"Plus I don't wanna look like a prostitute." she said quietly.

"Oh you know about those?" Meiko asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Of course I do."

"When did you innocence get taken away?" Gumi asked randomly popping up behind her.

"Woah Gumi you scared me but what do you mean innocence?"

"I mean like mine, I miss it, its been gone for a looong time!" she pouted.

Meiko pushed Gumi to the side and looked at (Y/N). "It seems like you lost yours, huh you probably lost it since you've been on your phone for like 24/7." she got closer. "Maybe I should check your internet history?" she had a sly smile.

"No no you don't need to do that!" (Y/N) yelled. She was red again but than went to another desk away from the girls. The girls didn't mind as they talked about losing their innocence.

Have I lost it? What does it mean? What is a prostitute? Why was (Y/N) worried about her internet history? Mine is full of cats and puppies. Their so cute!

Your POV

Oh my god Miku just said that in front of the boys this is so embarrassing! I couldn't handle it, Miku could sometimes go way to far. I could still hear her talk about some show that made her puke a thousand times and made her want to gouge her eyes out. I think I it was called Boku no Pica or something like that.

I didn't wanna hear more so I took out my phone and placed in my (earphones or headphones which ever you prefer.) I played Sakura since it was stuck in my head. Thanks Oliver.

(Play video now)

Sakura when I see it
all hit the ground
My heart gets weak
Cause that dream
that you and I had made
is still so clear in me
And I wonder if that day will come
where we could make it real
Baby will I ever see you
Sakura will I breathe again

I started to hum the lyrics, swaying with the music. I liked it, the singer had such a pretty voice. How could I possibly pass that? I didn't even notice my hum got a little louder, probably caused I turned it up a little cause its so awesome! And I had to sing this in the concert hopefully I'll do good and not mess up since I'm such a klutz.

Miku got an recording of me singing this song, somehow it got popular on YouTube. People said they really liked it, and than Miku got me into doing covers, and now I'm gonna be playing them in the concert. I got lost in my thoughts, I started think about the concert. Lights, people cheering, dancing, and me with my friends it sounded so much like a dream. This was gonna be my first time performing at the concert, it was scary and fun to think about.

Hoping you would come home
Even though we said it was over
I can still hear your voice
I try to tell you that I'm doing alright

Even though my heart is feeling so tight
But I'm feeling so alone in this
And life's not right without you
Each day gets harder and I...

I knew the song so well that I started to mumble the words a little. I totally forgot that I was in class, I did a quick turn, everybody was still in the same position as they were before.

Sakura when I see it all hit the ground
My heart gets weaker
'Cause that dream that you and
I had made is still so clear in me
And I wonder if that day will come
where we could make it real
Baby will I ever see you
Sakura will I breathe again

I realized that this song was about a breakup with a girl and it seems like she can't get over it so she wants to get back together. I never really been in a relationship with anybody. Who could ever love me? I'm such a mess.

Faith is all I have and now
As I watch another season go
What am I waiting for
I try to tell you that I'm doing alright

Even though my heart is
feeling so tight
But I'm feeling so alone
In this,
And life's not right without you
Each Day it gets harder and
I wish that I could say I love you

The main part was coming which I liked the most that I started to sing it a little.

Sakura when I see it all
hit the ground
My heart goes weak
Cause that dream you
And I had made
Is still so clear in me
And I wonder if
that day will come
Where we could make it real
Baby will I ever see you

Sakura will I breathe again...
(Sakura when I see it all hit the ground
'Cause that dream that you
And I had made is still so
Clear in me
And I wonder if that day will come)

And I wonder if we could make it real...
Will I ever see you
Sakura will I breathe again...

I sighed and paused the play button. I got up slowly, going back to the girls who were talking about god knows what.

I turned around and saw Oliver looking starstruck. "O-Oliver!"

He quickly snapped out of it in what world he was in. "H-huh?" he stared at me causing me to blush once again.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He looked down and swunged his feet back and forth. "I was uh listening to you." he said quietly.

"Wait you heard me?!" he nodded and looked up staring at me straight into my (E/C) eyes. "(Y/N) you have such a beautiful voice even though you singed low I could hear you perfectly. Why are you so shy about you voice?"

"W-well I uh I'm not really use to singing in front of people."

"Oh well I'm the same too heh but how about this, I help you not be shy in front of people and you do the same to me?!" he said cheerfully.

"Really?!" I asked. He nodded and smiled.

"OLIVER!" Miku yelled, he instantly shot straight up from his seat. "What!"

"Luka left a message for you, saying she'll drop you off at you house than it says she needs something."

"Ok!" he said happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay finally done it took so long but I'm finished! Anyway this is longer than my other chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 1.7K 38
The story revolves around a girl named Y/n who had a crush on Kagamine Len. They were childhood friends and they didn't care if being childhood frien...
108K 3.6K 32
✬[Highschool AU | Yandere!Len Kagamine x Reader ] Four years ago, you called the boy next door your best friend. Now, you call him a stranger. Burie...
4.7K 95 19
Y/N is a worldwide beloved musician. However, after his band breaks up, he is left thinking about where to take his next steps. Unbeknownst to him, a...
3.7K 108 17
TW: abuse, car crashes, alcoholism, crying. Warning: this is an incredibly shitty fanfiction written by a child. Kaito had always had a great life as...