If You Let Me

By MissGabyGee

"I don't wanna be just a memory And I don't wanna feel your wings break free Because without you I'm lost... More

If You Let Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Yes, Im hella Annoying.
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
BRUH.
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Hate Me Now 💀🤣✌🏽
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Delays Delays and Ideas !
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
I GET THOSE GOOSE BUMPS EVERY TIME!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
🤣🤣🤣
Chapter 92
LOVE YOU MORE
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
DLS
Chapter 96
Hate Me Now Pt 2
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
HONESTLY !
October 27th 2017
Chapter 100 💙🤙🏽
ADD THE SEQUEL

Chapter 82

49.7K 1.8K 831
By MissGabyGee

Janae

March

"Hi Kaiya!" I greeted Mia and Kaiya at the door.

"Oh, hello" Mia responded.

"Dave went to run an errand real quick, he said you wouldn't mind?" I looked at her as we stood by the entry way.

"No, that's fine. She seems to like you" She handed Kaiya to me.

"Oh, she looks a little under the weather" I looked at a red nosed Kai.

"Yeah, she's getting over a cold, I packed her medicine. She had her morning dosage at 9"

"Oh, okay" I looked down at Kai and hugged her.

"Uh, tell Dave that I finally heard back from the caterers, he'll know what I'm talking about" she smiled.

"Sure" I began to walk her to the door and before I could open it she turned around.

"Woman to woman, I need to say this"

I looked at her blankly, not sure what she was going to say to me.

"I thought you were young and possibly stupid for messing with a guy like Dave... I know that makes me a dumb broad for having a child with him. But you have so much going for yourself and in reality" she paused.

"You make him better. I've never seen him this focused and I'm afraid to say it, so in love"

"I, uhm..."

"He's back in school and that's all thanks to you, for motivating him some how. Because in the end it's all for Kai"

"And if he trust you to be around his daughter than I really don't have nothing to worry about" she smiled.

"Thank you" I felt humbled.

"I wish I could have done that" her simile slightly faded.

"We meet people for a reason and a season. You are the reason she's here" I pointed at Kaiya.

"And for that, your season will forever remain a beautiful one" I truly meant that.

"Ayeeeeee" Dave walked in, interrupting us.

"Daddy's baby" he scooped up Kaiya from me.

"She's overcoming a cold" Mia reminded him.

"Oh okay, well good thing I got a personal nurse" he laughed looking at me.

"Yeah.."

"Well I'll see you later baby" Mia kissed Kaiya.

"Bye guys, Dave caterers contacted me."

"Oh snap! Okay cool, we meet Wednesday" he reminded her.

"Okay, bye Janae" 

I wave good bye and Dave closers the door.

"What's up boo?" He kissed my forehead.

He hands Kaiya back to me and I begin to take off her coat and get her comfortable.

"Dada" Kai spoke.

"Yeah baby?" Dave responded to her, he kissed her.

"Let me go wash my hands and get comfortable and we chill okay?" He smiled at her.

I walked Kaiya and I to the living room and I sat on the couch. She laid her head on my chest, as I put on cartoons for her. 10 minutes later Dave came into the living room and shook his head.

Kaiya had fallen asleep on me and I was going to follow suit had he not sat next to me.

He smirked at me, which made look at him weird.

"What happened ?"

"I heard what you said to Mia"

"Dang, you was ear hustling ?" I laughed.

"No, I just heard ya talking and what she said that made you respond like that. That was nice, you were nice"

"I'm always nice, and I meant it. She doesn't and shouldn't feel less than because you two aren't together no more. You say yourself all the time, she gave you the greatest gift on earth" I rubbed Kaiya's back.

He smiled and then he got serious.

"I wanted to talk to you, because I'm not to sure how you feel about it, about the baby boy talk, it wasn't to pressure you, I just "

"I'll be honest I thought about it, like a lot with Shanice and she sort of snapped me out of it. But I sort let you have your fun and I know I toy with you a lot, it's my entertainment when we're doing the do" I laughed, cutting him off.

"I think I'm in love with you and the idea of you being the mother to my kids ..."

"You don't think, either you know or you don't" I looked at him.

"I know" he looked at me.

"And all I needed was verbal confirmation" I laughed at him.

He leaned in and kissed me, causing me to laugh against his lips.

"But what I'm really trying to say, is I'm strapping up, for the sake of your future. And since there's been a lot of mishaps I think it's best you get checked up" he smiled.

"Babyyyyy" I smirked.

"Nah, I don't ever want to put you in a position where you feel scared or stuck"

"Stuck? How babe?"

"Like career wise, I'm trying to better myself so eventually I could establish a better foundation"

"That's very true and mature of you"

"Either way anything happens I'm going to be here"

"Thank you baby, like where else would you go?" I kissed his lips.

He got up and grabbed Kaiya from my arms and swaddle her, taking her to the bedroom.

Lisa

I sat in Bully's living room, which I had officially moved around so I could use the floor.

I stood up over my new piece he wanted me to work on for his art show. I felt his arms wrap themselves around me. He nuzzled his face into my neck. He kissed my neck and than looked down at my work.

"Who pissed you off?" He joked.

"You, it's always you" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Mhmm, by you love me soooo it don't matter" he kissed my cheek.

"On the real, this joint look nice" he stood back looking at it again.

"Thank you" I blushed.

"Nahhh don't be blushing, you know this shit sick. That shit you did for my brother was dope to, I'm trying to convince him to let me borrow it for the show" he laughed.

"You know anything Jay gives Dave he ain't letting go easily"

"I'm saying" Bully laughed.

"He's a fool, I hear he been asking for another baby" I laughed.

"That nigga smokes crack instead of weed I'm convinced"

"Yeah he something else" I laughed.

"Your cousin A1 for putting up with him" he shook his head.

"Oh that's a fact, because ya both annoying and Dave is team extra" I joked.

"Listen we talking about Dave not me"I laughed.

"Yeah whatever, the two brothers that do the most. Harlem's very own" I laughed.

"But ya like these extra niggas"

"It's really dick for me" I shrugged.

"Yoooo I can't stand you!" He laughed, making me laugh.

"You love meeeee" I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Nah you love me" he looked down at me.

"Yeah, yeah"

"When you girls leave?"

"Next weeekkkkkk" I sang

Shanice, Jay and I were off to Cuba for spring break. I couldn't wait to get away get and work on this winter tan I had going for myself.

"You out here leaving me behind"

"I'm really leaving Karim behind" I laughed.

"That boy can't stop talking about the damn art kit you got him"

"That's good, I'm glad he liked it"

"Yo loved it" Bully laughed.

"I have one question though"

"What?"

"When are we going away?"

"Shit, you let me know when you wanna go somewhere and we figure out our schedules"

"I mean I could do a weekend"

"Okay, well figure out where you want to go and lets look into it" he kissed my forehead.

"Okay, cool. Now, go! I want to finish up in peace" I pushed him out the living room.

Dave

"Hey Ma" I walked through my mother's apartment with Kaiya in my arms.

"Hey baby" she smiled and came up and kissed Kaiya.

"What's up? What you up to?"

"Nothing much, was about to start cooking dinner. What you doing over here?" She looked at me.

"Nothing, bringing your grand baby around. Me and Mia finally figuring out first birthday moves"

"That's good"

"Yeah, nothing too crazy but you know how the family is" I chuckled.

"Of course, is Jay going?"

"Uh yeah ma" I laughed.

"Just asking"

"She's going to Cuba for spring break but when she gets back, she'll be back in time for the birthday party"

"Oh okay, check her out" my mama laughed.

"Yeah, she on a roll"

"How's Mia and having her around Kaiya"

"They cool, thank God" I laughed.

"That's good, rare but good" she smiled.

"Who are you telling ma"

Kaiya stood between us, asking for whatever my mother was eating.

"I swear she always eating something"

"That's a good thing because you guys were a trip to feed till about 13 years old. Than I had to stop ya from eating everything"

"Who knew I was going to be 6'5" I winked.

"Now that explains everything, and you still slim" she shook her head. 

"Im trying mama" I laughed.

***

A week later

"I never met someone who be dressed to the nines for a flight" I looked at Jay as she put on her coat.

"So once we get off we go to the hotel and we out" she laughed.

"Nah you look nice or whatever"

"Thanks" she laughed

"You gonna come back a caramel apple" I laughed.

"Oh don't you know it! Looking all tropic"

"I really like how you look right now" I eyed her.

We both got into the car and I started the engine.

"It's simple right?"

"I mean your makeup but the outfit isn't" I laughed.

"Usually how it goes"  she laughed.

"Oh yeah of course, heart attacks all day" I joked.

"Nooooo, you just a pain in the butt"

"Uh huh, are you sure Shanice and Lisa don't need rides?"

"No Shanice and Lisa supposedly been together all day" she shrugged.

"Oh iight, they legit on a roll"

"More excited than me" she laughed

"See if you could bring me back some cigars" I smirked.

"I'll try, can't make any promises"

I pulled the car up to her gate and hopped out, getting her suitcase out. I waited for her to get herself together. She grabbed her bag and held her purse.

"Iight, be safe, don't put your drink down and change the safe code everyday. Oh and don't pull no gangsta shit in a foreign country" I laughed.

"Heard JU"

"Have fun, I'm gonna miss you" I smirked.

"Mhmm, thank you crazy, kiss Kaiya for me"

She leaned in and kissed my lips softly, I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer and she smirked against my lips.

"I love youuuu" she sang.

"Love you more" I kissed her forehead.

"Bye baby" she waved and walked into the airport.

Janae

"I'm wondering which one of these Cuban speaking men I could take back home with me"

Shanice smiled at one of the men walking by our table as we sat out for dinner.

"You are a complete and total mess" I laughed.

"Girl, I'm going to find me a Spanish lover boy" she laughed.

"I can't believe we're almost done with college" I sat back in my seat and smiled.

"Who are you telling! We take the nurses oath, our pinning ceremony and then graduation..."

"All I hear is Jay saying she gotta shop for outfits" Lisa joked.

"We're gonna need white nursing shoes" I palmed my face.

"Yup and sad to say but I'm going to miss us being in classes together" Shanice sighed.

"Oh brother, don't get emotional on me. We just got here" I laughed.

"I'm just saying, your going to grad school ..."

"And you aren't ?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm thinking of going into the field first"

"But you could do both!"

"Yeah I know, but I just want a little freedom, been in school all my life"

"I cannot believe I'm hearing this" I shook my head in sadness.

"I'll be there to help you with homework" Shanice laughed.

"Alright! I'm on vacation I want to talk about possible hook ups with Cuban men and finding some Cuban ganja" she smirked.

"You're on your own hooking up with men, as far as ganja ... why can't we just got drink rum and dance" I laughed.

"I need the ganja, the hooking up was mainly for Shanice single ass" Lisa laughed.

I took a sip of my mojito as our dinner came out. We each had ordered a different meal and decided to share what we go. But as soon as I received my Cuban sandwich it was like I could smell the mustard.

"Is it me or the mustard smell is strong"

"Mustard?" Lisa asked.

"In my sandwich"

"Uh, no?" Shanice laughed.

I picked it up and took a bite and shrugged it was actually really good.

"So what are doing tonight?" I asked.

"Hopefully we can go dance some salsa"

"Or go listen to some Jazz" Shanice shimmied at the table.

"Oh you ready" I laughed.

"So ready, I'm going to need more Mojitos though"

"I'm sure" ma and Lisa laughed.

***

"I don't understand how you two are up and about" Shanice looked at me and Lisa.

"You the one who wanted all those mojitos" I laughed.

"The early bird catches all the worms" Lisa chimed in.

"I feel sick" Shanice almost gagged.

"You're being so dramatic" I laughed.

"Have you spoken to Dave ?" Lisa asked.

"No, only Mami this morning. Dave is doing his own thing" I rolled my eyes.

"Don't tell me it's another bet"

"Nope, not at all, just taking a breather and doing school work"

"Ohhhh that's good"

"Yeah, it is. He could use the time to focus"

"Yeah cause you a distraction"

"No I am not" I laughed.

"No just your booty" Shanice fixed her sunglasses.

"Girl bye" I laughed but suddenly stopped.

Covering my mouth, I walked over to the nearest trash bin and barfed. Making Lisa jog over to me and rub my back.

"What the fuck? Are you okay?" Shanice asked.

"Here drink some water" Lisa handed me her water bottle.

I sighed, I just threw up my entire breakfast on the side of the street in Cuba. How embarrassing.

"You good?" Lisa asked me.

"Yeah, that was so bizarre"

"Were you feeling sick earlier ?"

"No, a little stuffed but not enough to vomit"

"Maybe it was something we ate, maybe the sausage" Shanice suggested.

"I don't know" I shook my head.

"How do you feel? Like you need rest ?"

"No I'm fine, feels like I needed to let that go" I sighed.

"Well lets get a move on, not sure how long the museum is open till" Shanice reminded us.

"Remind me to get my dad and Dave few cigars" I looked at my phone.

"Having fun?" Dave texted me.

"Oh yes, quite a bit ☺️" I responded to Dave.

"How are the beaches?"

"Haven't hit one up just yet but my tan will soon be on its way to 😈"

"Candy Apple" he responded to my working on my tan.

"You gonna wanna taste me when I become a caramel dessert 😜😜"

"Of course that's my job to taste the candy and see if it's extra sweet"

"Hey you feeling okay?" Lisa asked me.

"Yeah, a lot better since I got to lay down"

"I hope you didn't get a stomach bug"

"Shit me too, I was looking forward to eating and drinking this entire trip" I whined.

"I know" Lisa laughed.

"I'm going to get you some seltzer or ginger ale, than me and Shanice are going to a show"

"Aww I'm gonna miss it"

"Yeah but you need to chill, you been throwing up by surprise all damn day, Shanice can't even explain it and ya nurses in training"

"I say it's fatigue" Shanice walked back in.

"From?" Lisa asked confused.

"Stress, maybe about school and the end coming?" She was taking a guess.

"I don't know, but all I know is I want pizza" I laughed.

"This little bihh, your ass better eat them crackers" Lisa laughed.

"I'll speak to you later, love you ma" my phone went off again.

"Love you more"

I wrapped myself up under the sheets and watched as the girls left me for the night. I went into a deep, but much needed sleep.

Excuse the mistakes 

Happy Hump Day 🤖

Any thoughts ?

So we might get a Thirsty Dave Thursday anyway 🤔

Don't know yet ...

xoMGG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 46.1K 39
Most of us are hurting, Most of us are searching. Someone to love, Someone to understand. You're my Salvage. You're my Balance. ...
1.3M 49.9K 52
Come see the good in me, cause they won't accept me and I feel like I'm scarred for my wrongs.
27.3K 1.3K 22
"Don't love what you can't trust. Don't hate what you can't have. Don't say what you can't show. Don't judge what you don't know." - Tupac ******
527K 26.9K 35
❝𝖠𝗇 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖽𝖾𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾❞ ©𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒𝐁𝐘𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 # 𝟣 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋...