The Makeover (Magcon Boys Fan...

leesuh

Hailey Reneé is now 16 years old. But when she was 14, the boys now in a group called Magcon would bully her... Еще

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10- Part 1
Chapter 10- Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17- Part 2
Chapter 17- Part 3
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors Note
Authors Note- New Cover
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Authors Note
Chapter 37
Authors Note- Very Important
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Authors Note- About The Story
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
Story Info
Sequel Date
Sequel

Chapter 17- Part 1

117K 2K 5.2K
leesuh

We got to the park and we went through the security thingy. One of the security people was a fan and asked for a picture, which I gladly took with them.

Suddenly, a bunch of fans started crowding us, and our security guards helped us get through safely. I made a tweet.

@HaileyRenee: I appreciate that you all came, but I was hoping to be a normal teenager for once...

After I tweeted it, people started to leave. I was thankful for that.

"We should go to some shops!" Rebecca smiled.

"I'm cool with that" All the girls went to shops and the guys went to get food, obviously. When aren't they eating.

I ended up buying some tank tops, a pair of flip flops, a stuffed perry the platypus, and some jewelry.

When the girls and I finished shopping, we decided to ride some rides. We went on the teacups first and took some selfies. I posted one on instagram.

Caption: "First time at Disney with my favorite people @jennxpenn @justcallmerebecca plus the boys who are getting food @lohanthony @ohheyitsandrew @thatsojack"

Next we went on space mountain. It was pretty awesome, but I kept ducking my head because I felt like something might hit me. (A/N personal experience from Disney).

Next we went on thunder mountain. The line was almost longer than space mountain. But the ride was worth the wait.

I decided to text the guys and tell them to meet up with us.

To: Andrew, Anthony, Jack

Meet us at the Tower Of Terror

I was pretty scared to go on this ride. But also excited, if that makes any sense.

We went through the line and they brought us into a room where they showed a clip from the movie Tower Of Terror from 1999.

We got on and I sat next to Jack and Andrew in the middle section, while Rebecca, Jenn and Anthony went in the very front.

Before the ride the family appeared in the fake hallway and then we started going up. Higher and higher. The anticipation was rising. The anxiousness. Knowing that any second now, we were going to-

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and literally clung to Jack as we dropped.

Jack laughed at me and when I stopped screaming, I hit him on the shoulder.

The ride ended and we went to get ice cream. It was vanilla ice cream covered in a chocolate shell shaped like Mickey Mouse's head. It tasted so frickin' good.

After that, we went on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. It was kinda stupid, and we got stuck at the waterfall part thingy. (A/N this happened to me at night time and we were at the part where you can see everyone outside and they can see you. Pretty embarrassing.)

After that, we went on more and more rides.

Rebecca told me that tomorrow we were going to Epcot. Apparently there's like three or four parks at Disney world. I didn't know that, considering I've never been out of my own state before until modeling.

_______

We got back to the hotel and it was just turning onto 6:00pm. The party started at 8:30pm. It was for this guy, Ricky Dillon I think, for hitting 1 million subscribers on YouTube.

I was sweating like crazy from being in the 98 degree sun all day, so I took a quick five minute shower just to wash my body.

I put on some lotion and redid my make up.

I put on foundation, bronzer for my cheek bones, powder to contour, concealer, black thick winged eyeliner on the top and a thin layer on the bottom, black fake eyelashes, a small coat of mascara over the fake lashes, and red lipstick.

I got dressed (A/N I already posted the outfit onto my story IG) and grabbed my phone, making a tweet.

@HaileyRenee: Headed to a YouTube party with the other people of Sexy Six ;*

I walked out of the hotel room with Jenn and Rebecca and they were all hyper.

"I LIKE PICKLES!" Jenn yelled.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP PEOPLE CAN HEAR YOU!" Rebecca yelled back.

"There are children in this hotel, don't swear" Jenn said with a serious face.

"Yes, and you're one of them" I said, knocking on the door to the guys' room.

Jack answered and. Oh. My. Sweet. Baby. Jesus.

He looked so mother fricking hot. He was wearing a blue denim button up with jeans, nice shoes, and a pair of black sunglasses.

My jaw was dropped and the girls were laughing at me.

"H-Hi sexy- I MEAN JACK. I MEANT JACK. I SAID JACK. I SAID NOTHING ELSE!" I started to get really nervous and my cheeks turned red. Everyone started laughing.

Jack's P.O.V

I just finished getting ready and I slipped my favorite pair of black sunglasses over my eyes. Anthony was fixing his hair and Andrew was on his phone.

There was a knock at the door and I went to go open it.

There she was. My oh my. The most beautiful and gorgeous girl in the entire world.

I wanted to say something. Like 'hi' or 'hey what's up'. But nothing came out. All I could do was stare at her in awe.

She was wearing a black dress with part of her stomach visible, black heels, black buckle bracelets, Chanel earrings, a silver necklace with some kind of spear on it, and a black Michael Kors bag. Her hair was curled and her make up looked model ready. She looked model ready.

"H-Hi sexy- I MEAN JACK. I MEANT JACK. I SAID JACK. I SAID NOTHING ELSE!" She got all embarrassed and her cheeks started to turn that adorable rosy red color they usually are.

"C'mon, let's get going" Anthony finally finished and we all walked downstairs together. I stayed behind the group with Hailey so I could talk to her.

"Okay I need to tell you this like now." I stopped walking and turned to her. "Hailey I've been in love with you since the day at Magcon when I met you. I saw you crying and I felt like my heart broke in half. Seriously, seeing you cry is like seeing a puppy cry. But never mind that. When you started dating Jake, I felt like my whole world shattered. I couldn't believe I missed my chance with you. But I guess I have to move on."

Hailey stood there, completely frozen. As if what I said wasn't real.

Oh god I'm an idiot. She hates me. I just ruined everything.

I started to walk away but she started talking.

"I've been planning on breaking up with Jake since we got here."

I stopped walking and slowly turned around.

"What?"

I-I love you Jack."

She started running to me and I opened my arms, lifting her up and kissing her with every ounce of love and passion in my entire body.

_______

Oh if you think Hailey is going to end up with Jack at the end, you're so wrong. Lol if only you knew...

Do you ship...

Jack and Hailey- #Jacky

Jake and Hailey- #Jailey

Shawn and Hailey- #Shawley

Matt and Hailey- #Mattley

Jack Gilinsky and Hailey- #Hack

Jack Johnson and Hailey- #Jackley

Cameron and Hailey- #Cailey

Carter and Hailey- #Carley

Aaron and Hailey- #Haaron or #Aarley

Taylor and Hailey- #Tailey or #Haylor

Nash and Hailey- #Nailey or #Hash

Crawford and Hailey- #Hailford or #Crawley

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

7.3K 270 32
This story is about a girl named, Edith Summers. She's 18 years old. And she was part of old Magcon. She's friend with all the Magcon Boys. They all...
259K 5.8K 69
Molly is bullied by 6 guys. They've bullied her for 3 years. She's never ever told anyone not even her sister Steph. One day Molly is asked to join...
294K 7K 42
"Adriana, I've never stopped liking you after these 3 years... Not even. I never stopped loving you..." he started. "And now that we've met after so...
Reunion gabby

Фанфик

25K 480 20
THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC, PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME:) The magcon reunion tour, the one everyone has been waiting for. The fans get crazier. The vines get f...