Views

By aggressivelyfriendly

When Alysia met Harry Styles, she had no problem having a one-night stand with him. She was thrilled when he... More

Views
First Date
Separation
Reunion
Views:Untitled
Views: Girl on Fire
Views: Hail Mary
Views: Sunrise
Views: Meet the Parents
Views: Anticipation
Views: Videophone
Views:Dilemma
Views: Sunshine and Shadows
Views:Cocoon
Views: Wake Up Calls
Views: All I Ask
Views: Ain't no Sunshine
Views: Worthy
Views: Right Back Home To You
Views: Head -extra

Views:Surprise

1.1K 64 15
By aggressivelyfriendly

Alysia's wasn't sure she was breathing. She had just walked out of the Y to head home to shower, clean, and pick up the boys; instead she was staring at her boyfriend, leaning against his large black SUV holding a cup of coffee and a bouquet of lillies. The next thing she knew she was standing on inch from him. She slowed her head long rush to him to look around her.

"Harry!!" she breathed, "what are you doing here? You are not back until tomorrow," she wasn't touching him, but she was so close that her breasts touched his chest on each exhale.

Harry pushed up his aviators, and her hand followed the motion until she looked back to his eyes which were sparkling.

"Surprise!

Couldn't wait any longer, moved my schedule around, know tomorrow is your day off. I called Maureen, she worked it out so that I have you all to myself for the next 36 hours," he said against her lips connecting them before pulling back to smile against her. Their teeth clacked as she smiled wide and tried to kiss him again. "Stop smiling woman, I can't kiss you properly like this," Harry laughed.

"If you really want to kiss me properly, take me somewhere else, please," Alysia's voice started teasingly but ended on a low exhale as the reality of his presence, his tight blue jeans and unbuttoned white shirt, cross resting in the hollow of his chest where she loved to kiss and bite, her tattooed teeth marks visible, hit her.

"Whatever you wish, love," He took her hand and walked her to the other side of the Range Rove, helping her up and caressing her ass when his hand trailed over it. Harry caught her chin with his other hand and kissed her lips again, this time letting it linger before slipping his tongue into her mouth to tangle with hers until she sighed and turned her head to deepen the kiss. He pulled back a moment later when he realized that she had a tight grip of his crucifix and his hand had migrated to her breast. "Baby, we are still outside."

"Sorry, missed you, I think," Alysia said, looking him directly in his eye.

"You think?" Harry smiled wide.

"I know."

He handed her the flowers and realized that he had dropped her coffee while they were caught up.

"Sorry baby, your coffee got sacrificed to that kiss," Harry explained.

Alysia leaned in one more time and said, "Worth it," against his mouth before kissing him one last time.

"God, need to get you alone," Harry said, pulling away quickly slamming the door, and walking around the front of the range.

Alysia took the opportunity to watch him walk and felt herself pooling between her legs.He looked so good. Thirty six hours.....

She looked down at her flowers and smelled them before realizing they were bound with his leather collar, fuck......

When Harry slipped into the truck, he found himself with an armful of Alysia, as she crawled into his lap. "Harry,"she moaned into his mouth.

"Babe, we are really exposed, what's gotten into you," he asked as Alysia flexed her hips against him repeatedly, "baby, baby, please stop, I'm liable to fuck you right here if you keep this up." He begged.

"Harry," she whined, "The flowers."

"Ah, you found it," he chuckled, "Let's get to my house, baby." He helped her over the console, and started the car, holding her hand tightly between them and kissing it frequently, nibbling her knuckles.

They simmered the whole drive to his house, chatting as lightly as they could about his business meetings and hers.

"So, you have three clients a week already? That is great love! You are going to be so busy before you know it! Are you doing any group sessions?" Harry asked as they exited the 405.

"yeah, my first session went really well, she was excited to tell her husband. I may do couples sessions with them," she mentioned, avoiding looking at him because she was so tense.

Harry squeezed her hand to get her attention, "You teaching men how to squat, babe? Sure you will be a huge distraction," he teased, "You ok, you seem really tense."

She exhaled, "Baby, I'm really trying not to look at you so I don't wind up blowing you in the car."

She heard Harry gulp, "Please," he whispered.

Alysia looked at him, and reached her hand over between his legs to feel the hard bulge of him in his tight jeans. She undid his belt, unzipped his jeans and pulled his heavy swollen cock out, stroking him several times. She pulled herself to her knees and leaned over the console, licking her tongue around his tip before wrapping her mouth around his swollen head. The position was uncomfortable, and she was not able to take as much of him down her throat as she wished. Alysia made up do for the deficiency by stroking him in time with her mouth. Pulling up to spit on the head, and swallowing as much as she could. Harry groaned and stopped at a light, looking side to side, thankful for the tinted windows.

"Lysia, baby, I'm gonna come," Harry groaned out.

"So, come baby, come in my mouth. Miss the taste of you," Alysia swore.

Harry threw his head back and tried to quiet his hips as best he could so he would not choke her.

"Harry, do it baby, stop controlling yourself, take it, me. Missed you, this," she took as much as her position allowed as Harry pushed up hitting the back of her throat and coasting along her cheek before spurting down her throat.

"Fuck, Jesus, Alysia, so good baby."

Alysia pulled off of him, kissing his tip and tucking him back into his pants. "Mmmmm."

"Baby....Fuck," Harry whined.

"Get us home," Alysia requested.

"Ok, ok," Harry said, running his hands throught his growing hair.

When they pulled in the drive, Harry stopped the car inside the garage and leaned over the console to kiss her another time, "thank you," he breathed.

"Thank you," Alysia giggled, "Can I take a shower?" she toyed with his necklace again.

"course Babe," Harry smiled, "can I join you?"

"I hoped you would."

A half hour later found Alysia with her back pressed against the glass and her legs draped over Harry's shoulders yelping out her second orgasm in as many minutes. She was usually much to sensitive after the first to continue, but this time Harry just kept going and she didn't have to push him away. He was currently gripping her hips as she writhed. Her head had hit the glass wall of the shower with force enough to cause him to look up, but she looked so blissed out, he smiled before biting her thigh. When her eyes opened and connected to his, he smiled at her.

"Ok, Love?"

"Mmmmmm, very," slipping her feet to the floor, he helped her stand and stood up to back her under the water, Kissing her softly at first before nipping her bottom lip and sucking it into his mouth.

"Can I wash your hair?" Harry asked.

"Did you learn all this shit from the perfect boyfriend manual, or what?" Alysia wondered aloud.

"No, I just want to make you feel good, I missed you," Harry leaned in again.

"Knock yourself out, but I wasn't kidding when I told you you were creating a brat," she teased.

"Alysia, you take care of people all the time, your job is to teach them to take care of themselves, why can't I take care of you?" He ran the shampoo through her chest length locks.

"You can, just not used to it I guess. Maureen always took care of me, but she was just a teenager herself. We bounced around a lot after Mom died. Usually some family member would take pity on us, but the expriation date on guilt seems to be 6 months. Then we were scrambling to find somebody until our Aunt Cheryl took us in when I was 14. Maureen was 21, and she had fallen in love with Rhiannon's dad. She moved in with him once she felt like I was safe. By that time, I mostly took care of myself, but I tried to be as helpful as I could so Cheryl wouldn't kick me out. Stayed there until I left for college. By that time, Maureen was pregnant with the boys. She left Jake when I was starting my junior year, and she had always been home. So, I started teaching and adjusted my schedule so I could help. We make a good team," she finished as he pulled conditioner through her hair and massaged her scalp.

"I've never asked, how did your mom die?" Harry tried to catch her eye, but realized she felt more vulnerable right now due to their conversation rather than their nudity and was avoiding it.

"Um, she had cancer, but we didn't know until it had spread a lot," she whispered brokenly.

Harry pulled her chin up and connected their eyes, "I'm so sorry, baby. Listen to me, you're not a burden to me, I like taking care of you. Will you let me a little?"

"Yeah," she puffed.

Harry turned off the water and reached out for a towel and rubbed it over her skin then drying himself before picking her up and carrying her to the bed, dropping her with a bounce. Alysia rose to her knees and met him in the middle of the bed where they spent several minutes kissing before he picked her up and laid her down on the bed, running his hand down her flank before grabbing her hip and pulling her up to his hips.

"Fuck," Alysia said, biting her lip.

Harry looked down, and ran his cock over her pussy several times. "You ready baby?" He started to reach for his bedside table. Alysia grabbed his hand and looked him in the eye while she drew his fingers to her mouth, kissing his palm.

"I went to the doctor, I had an IUD put in...." she trailed off and bit his thumb before she sucked it into her mouth.

"yeah," Harry exhaled in wonderment, "want me bare?"

"Yeah," Alysia groaned, "Want to pay attention this time. I missed the details last time. Want to feel the way we fit," she inhaled sharply as he fit the head in with his thumb. "Just the tip for a minute, please, baby?"

He obliged her, watching her head roll back on her neck while he stroked shallowly for a few moments, pulling just the head in and out.

"God, can you hear that, the pop when you go in Harry?" she cried.

"Yeah, baby, I hear it, feel it too. Ready for more?" He beseeched, his cock was begging to buried inside her warmth.

"Yes, please,"

Harry grabbed her by her hip and pulled her onto him pushing in until he bottomed out and she yelped quietly. "Sorry, baby. Too deep?"

"Your feel bigger," she insisted while nodding, "But I want it, I can take it."

Harry stayed on his knees and pulled her onto him with her hips elevated. She mewled on the particularly deep strokes and Harry was losing the plot. He needed to slow down. He ran his arms up under her shoulders and flipped them. She lay upon his chest for a few minutes kissing him deeply. He moved his mouth to her neck and ran his hands up and down her back while she caught her bearings. When he bit he side of her neck and soothed the mark he had left, she pulled up to sit on his hips. She rode him for a moment before moving her hands onto his strong thighs and leaning back to stroke up and down on his cock.

"Fuck," Harry breathed while he watched where he disappeared inside of her, "Alysia, baby, I'm gonna come if you keep this up."

"Come baby, fill me up. Wanna feel it drip out of me."

"Shit, God damnit." Harry said as he grabbed her hip and held her to him as he convulsed into her wet pussy.

Alysia watched his face while he climaxed and ran her hand over her breast and down to her center.

She pulled Harry out and scooted an inch down his legs, "Watch," she said, dipping her fingers into herself and spreading his release onto her clit, circling her fingers.

"Fuck baby, that's it," He watched her work herself hotly, his erection growing again.

Alysia threw her head back and screamed while she convulsed. Harry watched for a moment before picking her up and sliding himself back in.

"No, no, Harry, I can't,"

"Yes you can, come on baby, take me," he commanded, sitting up and moving her on his lap.

"Just, Just don't move for a minute," she pleaded.

"Here's what you're gonna do baby," he soothed, running his hand through her hair, kissing the tip of her nose. "flex around me until you come again, then I'm gonna fuck you until you can't walk, you can take it baby. Always take me so well, filthy girl," he praised.

Alysia whined and began clenching her pulsating core, it extended her orgasm and sent her into another.

"That's my girl," Harry smiled, watching her pleasure. When her eyes opened again, he kissed her sweetly. "On your hands and knees, grab onto the footboard."

She scooted to the end of the bed, the position her requested made her back arch, and she nearly fell when she felt Harry lick over her again.

"God, I love the way we taste together. The smell of your skin," he said as he moved up over her back and kissed her shoulders, finally nipping her earlobe. With little warning, he grabbed her hips and pushed into her roughly. He pounded into her until her arms gave out and he had to pull her back over his lap and wrap her up in a bear hug.

"You ok?" he solicited.

"Yes," she turned her head to him, "What are you?"

"Yours," he said, before bouncing her against his lap until they came together.

The evening continued alternating between pillowtalk and lovemaking with a break for take out. They fell asleep atop the destroyed bedding wrapped up tightly together.

When Alysia woke up much the way she had the first night to Harry sleepily rutting against her, she whined loudly. "baby, I'm not going to be able to walk."

"I'll carry you," he promised, "please.." and they made slow love half asleep.

When he groaned his climax into her ear he whispered, "I love you, too," and her eyes watered.

Harry fell back to sleep then, and Alysia wondered if he meant it. She'd ask in the morning.

She never got the chance, they woke up to both of their phones screaming, pounding at his door, and a world that knew her name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 48 68
Let me take you into the world of dating Harry Styles. Suggestions open :)
855 22 17
When I met Harry I never would have imagined myself falling for him. Fall for someone who seems so nice one minute, a prick the next. When one certai...
1.9K 106 60
April was your A+ student, always doing well in school. When a new kid arrives at her college she finds him starring at her. It starts off ruff with...
1K 20 19
The life of Harry Styles in High School. You meet One Direction. And end up being being good friends. But will it last?! Read to find Find out! - Yas...