Views: Videophone

"Are you naked?" His deep slow voice called out.

"Not yet, are you?" She asked with a giggle sitting on her bed with her laptop open by her knees and skype up.

"No, baby. I was waiting for you to get started,"

Harry promised. "Why can't I see you? Ah, there you are!"he sounded elated.

Alysia tried to smile through her nerves, just gloss over her worry.

"What's wrong? What happened in the last hour?" Harry looked concerned.

"Nothing baby, nothing, just bittersweet to see you through a screen." Alysia tried.

"No, no, that's not the right face. I was hoping for your coy smile, but you don't even look sad, love, you look worried. Did something happen with your credential? Did a potential client fall through?" He fairly begged.

Alysia sighed, "I wanted to wait until after the sexy stuff, didn't want to ruin it."

"Won't ruin it, baby. I wanna know about your day?"

She bit her lip, and decided to brave it, " I saw Will. He made some stupid remark about you, I guess he figured out who you were from his student."

"So, what did he say? What about me?"
Harry looked like he was holding his breath, like she might have found out something that would put her off him, like she hadn't already seen or read all the ugly he had to offer, and the chance at loving him didn't still win.

"Sort of? He insinuated that you'd be gone a lot and that I'd be lonely. He offered to 'take care of me when a phone call wasn't enough.'" She ended with a scowl.

Harry wore a matching expression, "and I'm assuming you told him to fuck off?"

"Basically, I implied that you were a much better fuck and walked away," Alysia explained.

"So what else happened?"

" what do you mean?" Alysia asked.

"You just look like something is weighing on you, earlier you were excited and light, seems like more happened." Harry looked at her expectantly through the computer screen.

Alysia exhaled heavily, "he said it would be a shame if the tabloids learned my name." She huffed out and avoided his eyes.

"Lysia, love, look at me." When she looked up, harry gulped but continued, "they will learn your name if we stay together. It's inevitable, and I need you to think about that. About me, and us, and whether this is worth it, whether I'm worth it," looking away before braving her eyes again, " The press will find out everything they can about you. And, and your family. Maureen and rhiannon
And the boys... and they may not even be the worst, the fans...... I've been meaning to talk to you about your social media. You'll need to change your privacy settings."

"Harry, I did, I deleted twitter and changed my name on Facebook, turned my instagram private. I've thought about this."

His head cocked to the side, "what's got you all twisted up inside then?"

"I want to do it in our terms, when we are ready. Not because my asshole of an ex-boyfriend is angry because I've moved on to someone he's threatened by," she explained.

"Ok. I'll talk to Jeff and see what he thinks, when I get back, afterwards we'll come up with a plan," Harry rationalized.

"After what?" Alysia asked.

"after i lock you up in my bedroom for as long as I can until we have to leave for food and water. Wasn't lying when I said I missed you. I miss the feel, taste, and smell of you. Hoping this will dull the hunger for the sight of you. I was thinking this call would be a lot more naked." Harry said with a sigh.