Views:Surprise

Alysia's wasn't sure she was breathing. She had just walked out of the Y to head home to shower, clean, and pick up the boys; instead she was staring at her boyfriend, leaning against his large black SUV holding a cup of coffee and a bouquet of lillies. The next thing she knew she was standing on inch from him. She slowed her head long rush to him to look around her.

"Harry!!" she breathed, "what are you doing here? You are not back until tomorrow," she wasn't touching him, but she was so close that her breasts touched his chest on each exhale.

Harry pushed up his aviators, and her hand followed the motion until she looked back to his eyes which were sparkling.

"Surprise!

Couldn't wait any longer, moved my schedule around, know tomorrow is your day off. I called Maureen, she worked it out so that I have you all to myself for the next 36 hours," he said against her lips connecting them before pulling back to smile against her. Their teeth clacked as she smiled wide and tried to kiss him again. "Stop smiling woman, I can't kiss you properly like this," Harry laughed.

"If you really want to kiss me properly, take me somewhere else, please," Alysia's voice started teasingly but ended on a low exhale as the reality of his presence, his tight blue jeans and unbuttoned white shirt, cross resting in the hollow of his chest where she loved to kiss and bite, her tattooed teeth marks visible, hit her.

"Whatever you wish, love," He took her hand and walked her to the other side of the Range Rove, helping her up and caressing her ass when his hand trailed over it. Harry caught her chin with his other hand and kissed her lips again, this time letting it linger before slipping his tongue into her mouth to tangle with hers until she sighed and turned her head to deepen the kiss. He pulled back a moment later when he realized that she had a tight grip of his crucifix and his hand had migrated to her breast. "Baby, we are still outside."

"Sorry, missed you, I think," Alysia said, looking him directly in his eye.

"You think?" Harry smiled wide.

"I know."

He handed her the flowers and realized that he had dropped her coffee while they were caught up.

"Sorry baby, your coffee got sacrificed to that kiss," Harry explained.

Alysia leaned in one more time and said, "Worth it," against his mouth before kissing him one last time.

"God, need to get you alone," Harry said, pulling away quickly slamming the door, and walking around the front of the range.

Alysia took the opportunity to watch him walk and felt herself pooling between her legs.He looked so good. Thirty six hours.....

She looked down at her flowers and smelled them before realizing they were bound with his leather collar, fuck......

When Harry slipped into the truck, he found himself with an armful of Alysia, as she crawled into his lap. "Harry,"she moaned into his mouth.

"Babe, we are really exposed, what's gotten into you," he asked as Alysia flexed her hips against him repeatedly, "baby, baby, please stop, I'm liable to fuck you right here if you keep this up." He begged.

"Harry," she whined, "The flowers."

"Ah, you found it," he chuckled, "Let's get to my house, baby." He helped her over the console, and started the car, holding her hand tightly between them and kissing it frequently, nibbling her knuckles.

They simmered the whole drive to his house, chatting as lightly as they could about his business meetings and hers.

"So, you have three clients a week already? That is great love! You are going to be so busy before you know it! Are you doing any group sessions?" Harry asked as they exited the 405.