Views:Dilemma

"Love...Lysia......please, pick up the phone.....or just call me back....I know it's hard, baby...." He trailed off brokenly. It had been several days since Alysia had returned a call and her text message responses were down to one word. "Just, talk to me, please."

He hung up the phone and his head. It had been two weeks since the fuzzy fanpic of them kissing and at first things had been fine. There was plausible deniability. So, Harry and Jeff, his manager and best friend, had decided to say nothing. Harry wasn't entirely clear in the picture. The owner of the phone who took the picture said it was him, and the most scandalous of the pictures were the ones with Alysia straddling him in his front seat. Those were also the easiest to deny. Until another picture, that clearly showed both of their faces and his hands full of flowers had emerged. Not long after that had come a name. Alysia Montez, reported girlfriend of Harry Styles had been on the cover of several unsavory publications and every blog from Perez Hilton to Sugarscape.

At first, Alysia had been quiet and steadfast. She kept repeating what she had said when Will had made his threat, that he was worth it, now coupled with I love yous. They had hold up in his house for the next day, until she had to pick up the boys. It had been fine. They both agreed to stay off the internet, so the horrible things being said about her were confined to that space and they were blithely unaware.

When they could no longer ignore it, things had changed. Alysia had seemed shocked at first, but she took it well for a bit. It wasn't until she couldn't leave her house, and had to cancel her classes for a week that she seemed shook. The first two days of that he whisked her to his house, and they treated it like a mini vacation, swimming and making love and eating. By day three, the novelty had worn off, as it always did, and she was ready for things to return to normal.

But, there was no normal. She was able to keep her personal training appointments, but her classes were so full of young women coming to gape at her and ask her rude questions, she couldn't even give instructions. At first the Y and Orange Theory had been happy for the increased attendance. Then it became a nuisance, and they asked her to find subs. Orange Theory had fired her, at least for the foreseeable future. Alysia had cried into Harry's neck.

"I've never been fired," she wept.

"I'm sorry baby, your boss said they'd take you back when it dies down, right?" Harry smoothed her hair behind her ears.

"Harry, how long will that be? When will it die down for you? You have a movie and album coming out," she asked with a serious face, "How long have you been waiting?"

She made a good point. It had never died down for him, but he was trying to be positive for her and look to the bright side. He had just found her, they were on the same page, and so in love 4 days ago. Harry had felt like they could do it.

They may have been able to, if they had control of their narrative. They didn't. She was a gold digging nanny, and Harry was just distracted by her body. A womanizer, as usual. Neither of them had any substance, and if he had to read one more article questioning what Alysia could possibly have done to gain his affections, he was going to scream. Alysia was getting quieter by the day. She decided to go home several days ago, and she hadn't let him touch her except to hold her in their sleep for the last two days they had spent together. He was going crazy, he needed to see her before she changed her mind, broke his heart.

"I don't think I can do this," Alysia cried in her sisters lap. Maureen, thankfully had been able to continue working. It was the first time she was truly thankful she had not changed her name back after her divorce.

"Alysia, you are in the middle of the storm right now, sweetness, you need to let it die down before you make any big decisions," she smoothed her little sister's hair over her shoulders. "You also really need to talk to Harry. He keeps trying babe, he's scared too. He's also your best resource. He knows what this is like."