Separation

It has been a month, an entire month, since that night at the bar, and Alysia is going insane. He's all she thinks about, sometimes she can still feel the cold of the window against her nipples, but Harry is gone, in London, and she is desperate.

They had continued to date and had been taking it slow. Aside from a heated make out session in his range rover after a hike in Towsley canyon one night, nothing had happened. She still felt breathless when he was close to her, and erupted in goosebumps when he put his hands on her, and, frankly, she just wanted to feel him fill her again.

But he was gone, had been for over a week, and they had barely seen each other because of scheduling conflicts the week before that. So, Alysia was hotter for a man than she had ever been, didn't feel ready to make the opening move to reinitiate their sexual relationship, and to top it off, he was halfway across the world.

And then, those fucking pictures came out....Him, in a field surrounded by flowers, sitting on top of a bin or drinking a beer, and him....shirtless, looking like a rock God. Fuck, she was dying. What a view, he looked so ethereal and sexy, and that's when she noticed. He was wearing a fucking leather collar! God damnit, she had to come.

She'd been lying around after taking the twins to school, browsing tumblr when they started coming across her dash. She was alone, Maureen at work, Rhiannon, her daughter, out too. All alone...

Alysia took one last scroll down her page, and that's when she saw it, a picture of Harry, with his gorgeous long hair that she never got to hold tightly to, in a floral pair of suit pants, and nothing else. What she could not overlook though, was his bulge. Shit, no wonder he wore such tight pants, his size was even more noticeable in loose trousers. She had had him inside her, but she had no idea what it looked like or felt like in her hand, on her tongue, down her throat.

She got up suddenly, and walked to her underwear drawer, and took out the little bullet vibrator she kept, turning it on to test the battery. Alysia returned to the bed, shucking her lacy thong on the way. She laid down, wet her fingers, and turned on her vibrator. Her mind conjuring up images of Harry's cock. Thicker at the head, straight, slightly curved, slim like his fingers, or thick? Thick was a safe bet from her night with him. She could imagine pulling him from his pants and stroking down from head to base and back again before laying out her tongue to get a taste of him where his excitement would bubble at the slit. Sliding her tongue along the vein on the bottom before taking him into her mouth, just the tip at first, before sliding down as far as she could. Adding a hand before hollowing out her cheeks on the way up, challenging herself to fit him into her throat.

God, she was so slippery, swollen, and ready, her vibrator buzzing her clit as she circled it. Her fingers massaging her opening in shallow circuits.

"Mmmm, Harry," Going back into her head and seeing him pull her off her knees to push her down and melt to his knees between her legs. This she had reference for, she remembered how he ate her pussy, and applied the perfect amount of suction around her core, forming a seal while he rubbed her with his tongue. She loved that move, had only discovered it with her only long term boyfriend, had no idea how he knew. How he pleasured her so well on their first time out.

The pressure was building when she felt her phone buzz near her, she picked it up to see what it was when she saw Harry's face, "shit," she fumbled, dropping it by her thigh, near where the vibrator was.

"Hello, Love.....Lysia?"

"Shit, sorry, dropped the phone,"

"You alright, this a bad time?" Harry asked.

Was this a bad time? Well, they hadn't spoken in over a day, and she really wanted to hear his honeyed voice, she really wanted him.....

"Um, I'd like to talk," she breathed.

"Were you napping? Your voice is raspy, not sick are you, babe?"

Babe, at that she shifted and the bullet reconnected with her clit and she moaned out loud.

And, thousands of miles away, the penny dropped.

Harry's breath hitched, "Catch you in the middle of something, love?" he asked, voice huskier and lower than normal.

"........yes," she whispered truthfully and mewled as she dropped the bullet down to stimulate her opening.

"Were you thinking about me, missing me?"

"Mmhmmm, couldn't stop thinking of you, of us, been lonely for days, and then...." She stopped, pushing the vibe in while she moaned unabashedly.

"Fuck, yah Lysia, what then?"

"Then all those pictures of you, of your tattoos," she gulped, "and your chest, and that, fuck Harry, the collar!" she panted out loudly as she hit a sensitive spot.

Sucking in a breath, Harry adjusted the phone, "Baby, I'm in the back of a car, I can't do a thing, but listening to you has got me so hard, I could cut glass."

"Ahhh, fuck Harry, when you come home, I need you, baby, need to feel you and see you, and taste you. God, want to feel you in my throat."

"Jesus, love! Whatever you want, whenever," his head fell back against the head rest and he palmed himself.

"And it's not even fair," Groaning over her pleasure as she started to pinch and rub her clit while the bullet did its work inside. "We've fucked, and I don't even know what your cock looks like, so I can't picture it rubbing over my pussy before you push in, oh God!!!"

"Lysia, I need you to calm down, baby, you can have all that, I promise, just let me get home, I'll take good care of you, little one." It was the fastest she had ever heard him talk.

"When Harry? God, can I just have a picture? something, tell me, I just need a little more, I'm so close," she said switching the positioning on her core, going back to circling her clit with the vibe before putting it directly to her nerve center.

"Oh babe, I can't wait to get back to you, will you wait for me, at my house, by the window? God, taking you in front of that window was so overwhelming. The minute I pushed into you and heard my name fall from your lips, I was a goner. I wanted to fuck you after that bootcamp, your pants were so tight. I could see the shape of you, where I tasted you, could still taste you, and that sunrise babe. Your body would have been so gorgeous in that light, laid out on that blanket, open for me, to me. Would you have let me? Fuck you in the open? Screamed for me?"

"Yes, Harry, Yes, you can do whatever you want, fuck, yours, I'm yours," She gasped before dissolving into moans, coming around her own fingers.

"That's it babe, let me hear you, what's mine, baby?"

"Me, all of me, my pussy," she mewled quietly, coming down.

"Well," he grunted, "I can't fault myself for the timing, I'm happy to have gotten to hear that, but I have no idea how I'm going to make it through this dinner without sneaking off to wank."

Alysia giggled, "Sorry, I actually answered on accident, but when I heard your voice, I just couldn't help myself."

"Well, now I'll have to help myself," he chuckled, before turning serious, "Babe, I can't send you a picture, not because I don't want to, or trust you, it's just really dangerous for me."

"I know, just the arousal talking, but I really do want to know what you look like," she finished.

"It is a bit one-sided I guess, I've seen all of you, so when I'm lonely I have a memory, We'll have to make some for you when I get home."

"When are you home?" she asked timidly

"three days, and I was not joking about you meeting me, I want you, naked, in my bedroom, part of the view."

"Ok, only three more days."

"I've no idea what I'm going to do with this erection until then," he tried to say lightly.

"Beat it into submission for me, and I'll reward you when you make it back to LA," she promised "And Harry, if it really is yours, bring the collar."