Views

He catches her eye across the bar, but he's caught everyone's eye in the whole place. The curious thing was that she seemed to have caught his eye too. Not only had there been sliding glances, there was lingering eye contact and sly smiles. His eyes were foggy though, he was obviously not on his first glass. But, he seemed interested, and she was too, the chance was too compelling to ignore.

She had a decision to make: Go over there, wait for him, just keep eye fucking him.....What was a girl to do?

Nevermind, he's walking towards her, smirk on his lips.

"Hi, I'm Harry," he opens, taking her hand and leaning in as soon as he is close enough to be heard over the music, which is close enough to smell him. The rasp of his voice is as sexy as his gaze had been, and her head is already swimming with the scent of him.

"Alysia," she responds, realizing that they are still holding hands, his curled around hers. She must have been distracted by his eyes, because now all she can concentrate on are zings travelling through her veins.

"Well, Alysia, can I refresh your drink?" ah, a gentlemen, she thought.

"Um, yeah, I'll take another vodka and soda, please,"

"Don't go anywhere," he leaned in closely to murmur, his lips brushing her ear. She shivered, what the fuck. His cologne lingered and she rubbed her hands on the scant fabric of her black skirt. She couldn't help but fidget, she was not good at this. Guileless was a word oft applied to her, she felt out of her depth, should she keep flirting, just tell him he could take her home, take her anywhere, continue sitting here panting pathetically.

"Jesus," she muttered as her eyes followed him across the bar, he'd said like 10 words to her and she was ready to find a dark corner, flat surface not required.

"Keep your panties on, he may not be into you," she murmured to herself. Just then, while waiting on their drinks, he turned back to her, finding her eyes on him, and let his stare drift hotly down her body, lingering on her legs, then her lips, before catching her with his eyes again and smiling, dimples popping out. The smile was boyish to offset the wolfish gaze. Okay, he was interested.

She swallowed and came back to the bar, starting hearing sounds again and remembered they were in a room full of people. He glanced away in response to the bartender's voice. She checked her phone, her sister had finally texted, she was on her way. She started to text back, but what was she going to say, "Harry Styles just bought me a drink and is giving me a look that makes me need to change my panties." Yeah, that's exactly what she decides to send. She gets an immediate 'lol' back. Alysia responds, "no really. Maybe don't come?"

"You sure?" the next text reads. She looked up just then because Harry placed her new drink in her open hand and then ran his hand to her elbow.

"yes," she quickly hit send and realigned her body to make room in the booth for her companion.

"So, Alysia, why are you here alone?"

"Oh, my sister was on her way, but got stuck in traffic on Wilshire and then her daughter needed her to come back," Alysia fibbed.

"Don't mind my company then?" He asked into her ear.

She looked up, just moving back enough to look in his eyes, "No," she breathed against his lips.

He leaned in at that, but reeled himself in closing his eyes on a sigh before putting a bit of space between them and taking a drink.

"What do you do, Alysia," He asked while placing his drink down and moving his now unoccupied hand to his knee, pinky skittering along her bare thigh. She was sure he could see the goosebumps.