Views: Anticipation

Views: anticipation
Alysia was basically skipping around UCLA. She'd gotten an email informing her that she had passed her test and needed to come down to pick up her official credential if she did not want to wait on the us postal service.
She was elated. The circumstances she had taken her test under were less than ideal and she was sure her heartache over Harry would result in a failing score. Somehow, she had passed, and now she could start training. Alysia was excited, several of her regulars, especially from her boot camps l, were willing to give her a shot. She had plans to block her calendar and make appointments this week. She had been putting the business cards Harry had made for her to good use.

Harry. She had left him in the entryway to his home 7 days ago. They had been talking every day, and her phone buzzed away frequently with his stream of consciousness texts. Their good night calls occasionally turned steamy, and she welcomed it, but could not wait to put all those words in to action when he got back to LA. She has every intention of greeting him by his floor to ceiling windows before spending a undetermined amount of time on her knees. The phantom feel of him inside her, or the taste of him on her tongue led her to reach for her bullet whenever she was alone. Unfortunately, nothing seemed to soothe the ache anymore, except for Harry. 
Alysia's phone quacked and she looked down to see an extreme close up of Harry's left dimple. At least she thought that's what it was. She had texted that she missed them that morning.
'Not really what I meant.' She sent back.

A moment later her phone quacked again and she was greeted by a photo of Gemma's smiling face.
'I've been told these are the same." He captioned.

'Better,' she responded, 'but for some reason i like the look of your face'

The text she got back was perfect, Harry mid  laugh, celery green eyes lit up. Gemma must have taken it, he looked perfect, dimples on full display.
'That's it' she sent back.

'If I tell you what I miss, do I get a picture?' He texted in response.

Well, at least it was a sweet and discreet request.

'Depends on what you miss'

'I miss the apples of your cheeks, the swell of your breasts, the taste of your lips and the weight of your hips in my hands. Can you help me out with any of that?' He wrote.

She needed a fan, how could he be so filthy and so romantic at the same time?

'Not sure I can send you a taste or a feel, but here are my cheeks' coupled with a selfie.

'Not the cheeks I meant, 😜.' He sent
Before she could get a text off another came through.
'Speaking of visuals, can we FaceTime after I ditch Gemma, maybe I can check out the orchard?'

Alysia smiled, cheeky boy, 'I'd love to, I'm at school right now. Give me a bit?' She squirmed. They'd never done the naked video chat, she was excited to watch him work himself. She may learn better to please him. She wasn't sure she could teach him a thing, but the opportunity to watch the head of his cock turn the red of his bitten lips before it convulsed and he sent his pleasure all over his hand and stomach brought back the ache she had tried to rub away in the shower that morning.

'let me know when you are alone, I can't wait to see your bits.'

Ok, they were doing this, she realized she was grinning like an idiot. Alysia figured this was a good idea. When he left for promo for Dunkirk or to tour the album he was putting his heart and soul into, she knew they were going to have to be creative. Their initial connection was entirely physical, and she loved that aspect of their relationship. In her other experiences, sex was enjoyable, but not as consuming. She loved Harry, but she first loved the way he felt inside her. She had no desire to lose that, or even discount it. She hoped the pleasant tingles the mere thought of him brought never faded.
She had always had an appetite, a strong drive, and while some men had seemed to appreciate it, none had met it like Harry did. She seemed to be made for his mold, physically and physiologically.
Will had taught her a lot about herself. He was much more experienced, as previously she had had the typical high school rumblings and the drunken frat hook ups. She had had the sweetest boyfriend her junior year, but he simply couldn't keep up with her, and his anatomy did not reach her places the way she needed. Will did not match up to Harry, but they played in the same league at least. Will had unlocked a few of her secrets, but no one had ever loved her as right or as long as Harry. FaceTime with him was a more exciting prospect than the best weekend she had spent wrapped in will's sheets.

Alysia had just rounded the corner into the kinesiology department and was almost to the office. Her excitement about her plans and accomplishments had morphed after the text exchange, but she was still fairly sailing.

"That's a look I haven't seen you wear in a while. Were you looking for me?" Will's voice rang out.
Alysia didn't even realize she was outside his office she had been so distracted.

"Um, actually I was headed to the office to get my certification, I passed," she crowed.

"That's great, would you like to celebrate?" Will invited, "I could take you to that place you liked in Silver Lake."

Alysia frowned, "the place you asked me to clean my stuff out of your apartment at? No thanks, it's kind of ruined for me now."

"Even if your pop star took you there?" he clocked the look on her face, "he looked familiar, but I couldn't place him until Alissa said his name?"

"His name is Harry," she said firmly.

"Ah, how traditional," he mocked.

"Says the man in the sweater vest," she took a second to enjoy his consternation. "Look, I need to grab this and I have a Skype date to get to so I'm gonna go," and she turned on her heel and felt 7 feet tall.

"Well, when you realize that a phone call isn't enough to get you off, give me a call and I'll be happy to remind you of what I'm capable of in real time," will said smugly.

Alysia could feel the sway in her hips, a swagger she adopted from the sexiest man she'd ever had the pleasure of, "I don't think there will be a need for that," she threw back over her shoulder and walked into her future.

Her step faltered when Will spoke again, "it'll be a shame when tabloids learn your name."