Views: Girl on Fire

"Aly, you have got to calm down, you have not sat down in two hours. There is going to be a pacing path in my living room. Chill!" Maureen stood up in a huff.

"Mo, I have no chill, this is not news. This is my whole career, every plan I've made in 4 years. I totally feel unprepared, I've been soo distracted." Alysia said throwing her pen onto the kitchen table.

"You've been distracted for very good reason, a very good-looking reason. For once your days do not consists of kids, teaching, kids, studying, rinse repeat. That is a good thing. You are going to do fine, and your phone is ringing." Maureen finished handing her said phone.

Alysia looked at the screen, course it was Harry. She couldn't help but smile, but her freak out was about so much more than the certification test she was taking in 36 hours. Girlfriend, Harry referred to her as his girlfriend. He gave her his gate code for Christ sake!! What was she supposed to do with that. She liked him, too, so much. But he confused her. He seemed to be skipping major steps and he had not sense of self protection at all. She was harmless, just wanted bask in his affections with no agenda, but he had no idea who she was. They had only met 6 weeks ago, been on a handful of dates, and had some mind blowing sex. Their chemistry was crazy, but that did not justify a relationship. He had to know that, right. She knew that, had learned not to rush the hard way.

"Hello," She answered.

"Lo, Love, what are you up to?"

She could hear his keys and then the turn over of the engine, he must be leaving the studio.

"Um, freaking out actually, I have a ton of studying to do, and I feel completely unprepared," Alysia's voice picked up speed as she spoke until she slowed to gulp air.

"No, none of that, shut it. You are going to smash it love, you are so made for this, can't wait until you get certified so I can refer you to literally everybody I've ever met," he sounded so sure.

"Harry, I'll earn my clients," she stressed.

"I'm sure you will love, but I know plenty of people with the need and money for a trainer, why not refer my girl?" Harry said.

Alysia was so baffled by his faith, he had taken one class. They barely knew each other, but he made himself out to be her biggest fan. "If I am able to take on clients, let me get some experience first, but I appreciate the confidence, Harry."

"So, any chance you can stay tonight?" Harry asked.

"Babe, there is no way I can stay tonight, I have so much more to review."

"I'll let you study, love," he said with evident offense.

"Harry, do you really think we can sleep in the same bed and keep our hands to ourselves?" Alysia tried for a light tone.

"Well, I have some self-control, Missus."

Alysia laughed, "You have zero control, we have had sex in a bed once Harry, we can't even make it to a flat surface half the time. I have to study. It will have to be another time, no pouting."

"Not pouting!"

"I can hear you pouting, I have to go, Mr. Self-control." she ended.

"Ok, goodnight love, Happy studying" Harry hung up with that.

An hour later, the doorbell rang and she heard her niece's voice call to her from downstairs, "Auntie, it's for you."

When she came downstairs, there was a courier at her door with a two baskets. When she got closer she noticed one was full of study aids, snacks, and an ipod with a post-it that read, 'for my trainer to be'. The other was full of Lush products, bath bombs, bubble bars, candles, that one had a card. She took the baskets and walked to the table.