Views:Untitled

"What's your favorite song?" The text read as she glanced down from her place in carpool line early Tuesday the week after she and the boys swam at harry's.

Alysia hadn't seen Harry as his week was as he described, "mental." They had been texting a fair bit while he was in studio. She found he liked to text her random questions, What's your favorite book, movie, place, beach, restaurant." Some of them she readily answered, other's she had to call because how could she be expected to pick one book, one??? This was a calling situation. Her pseudo beau was a musician, a musician's musician. She felt like this was a trap.

"Hullo, love," he greeted cheekily.

"You knew I would call, didn't you?"

"I was hoping, you get all fired up about these questions, I thought this one would peak your interest. Maybe not as much as books, but...."

"Well, I figure this one really peaks your interest. Because of that, I feel a bit inhibited," Alysia explained.

"Inhibited, well that's not a word I would apply to you, babe. Why do you feel like that?"

"Well, Harry, not sure if you had noticed, but you are kind of a big deal, and your big deal is music. What if I pick a song you hate or something?" Alysia kvetched.

"I'd assume we have different tastes, remember how you taste, and get on with it," He laughed. "Really, I like pretty much everything and I especially like you and hearing your stream of conciousness when you are reasoning something out. What are you doing right now?"

"Just dropped off the boys, headed to teach my boot camp, then I'm open the rest of the day. Maureen is done in time to do pick up, and the kids are excited!" Alysia detailed.

"You're free in a few hours then, all day?" he enthused.
"I am," she responded, "what's your day like?"

"I'm leaving for the studio in a bit, I was laying around in my pants thinking about music and realized we'd never talked music. Seemed a shame, and now it seems we can have this conversation in person. That will give you time to come up with an answer, I reckon."

"You want me to come to the studio?" Alysia asked excitedly," I can do that?"

"You can do that, we can do that. I have some vocals I'm playing with and I have some writing, which was why I was laying here thinking about tunes. I'm still figuring out what tone I want the record to have," Harry finished.

"Ok, babe, I just got home and need to get my gym bag and studio clothes.what does one wear to a recording studio?"

"you're asking me what to wear? That's rather brave love, I'm likely to request a pair of daisy dukes and a crop top. But, honestly, anything is fine. It's always a bit cold in there, so bring a jumper. Um, i can grab us coffee...." he trailed off, "Sorry love, I just realized I don't know your order. That's a bit shit."

Alysia laughed, "We've not been out for coffee. Honestly Harry, it's fine, just grab me a cold brew and text me an address."

"Ok love, I'll be waiting."

Alysia ran in to the house she shared with her sister, she glanced at the clock, she had time to grab stuff. She ran to grab her stocked gym bag and checked its contents: slim skirt, a white tee, bra and undies. Hm....she still hadn't gotten to wear her new set.

She ran upstairs to find them in her drawer and grabbed a moto jacket and black heels. She'd make an effort, treat it like a date. She finished with three minutes to spare and ran out to her car before heading to the Y.

Alysia could feel her distraction. Thoughts of Harry were not nearly as bad as his presence, but she found that things had shifted for her. She still was driven to distraction when she thought of his body, raspberry lips and four nipples, strong thighs and heavy cock, but she thought just as much about his laugh, or his eyes when watching Connor jump into his arms, these days. She sighed, should she talk to him about it? End things before they got more complicated? Stick around, because she would be a fool to not soak up every minute she could with someone like him. He was so special, everyone saw it, even when they didn't know him, and he was letting her get to know him, quirks, humor, tastes, his taste..... She was sticking around, this ride may end, but she was going to see it through. She was not a girl who quit what she started, and the gun had sounded here.