the popular kid ; jack johnson

Oleh radjay

❝I want to be the reason you smile, the person you kiss, and the person who keeps you happy, but I can't be... Lebih Banyak

The Popular Kid || Jack Johnson
Tonight's Suprise
The Park
Oops.
Having the flu
Neverland
The Pre-Party
The Party After
Aftermath
Jogging to eat more
No biggie
Missing
T.V Screen
Tapping my window
Blackbeards
Relax
Jay's Date
Monday
Restroom Recovery
Six Flags: Magic Mountian
Imaginary Stars
Girls Night
Mall trip
New Years Eve
Hotel
Break's Last Day
Tape
Tape pt.2
Epilogue #1
Epilogue #2
Epilogue #3
note
Another note

New kids

29.9K 567 649
Oleh radjay

*Jezzabelle's POV*

I opened my eyes and noticed I wasn't in my room. I wondered why then the memories of last night came back, well some.

My plan didn't work out so well I still utter the words 'he's mine.' On top of this my head is pounding, madly.

I get up and open the door to the room and realize I'm at Macy's house. It's her hallway. I walk to her room feeling dizzy and open the door.

She was sleeping. I looked at the clock it was 8:30 school already started. What's the point of going though?

I shook Macy's arm.

"What?" She groaned with her eyes still closed. "Go away mom."

"I'm not your mom." I whispered.

"Jay?" She asked sounding more awake and opening her eyes.

"Yeah." I whispered again.

She sat up. "We missed school." I said.

"Shit." She cursed to herself but I ended up hearing.

"Why am I here? What happened?" I asked.

"Oh!" She nearly yelled. I immeadiately grabbed my head.

"Ah! Don't talk so loud." I said. Her words were booming to me.

"Sorry." She whispered like me now. I was still grabbing my head.

"You got wasted last night, Jay. I wasn't gonna let you go home." She said lowly.

I knew it. "Oh....Thanks." I replied. I looked up at her. There was a purple mark on her cheek.

"What happened to your cheek?" I asked.

"You don't know?" She questioned.

"I kinda don't know a lot of things." I said.

"You were dancing on a table and you were about to strip off your clothes so I went to grab you. I pulled you down and started pulling to Taylor's car right? Yeah well you kinda put up a fight and um ... hit me." She whispered even lower at the end.

I felt embarrassed. That isn't me. I felt heat rush to my cheeks, they were probably red.

"What else happened?" I wanted to know more of what I don't know about myself.

"You were grinding on like every guy. You played too many drinking games. You almost let a guy take advantage of you, luckily, Jack swooped in. He told the guy some dude was waiting outside with drugs for him. You almost tried to smoke. You were extremely rude like something was bothering you. I saw Bethany pass by you a few times and you looked like you were going to pull her throat out. Something happened to you." She was listing these things with her fingers.

This was humiliating.

"Oh my god." I whispered embarrassed.

"Jay, what happened last night that you magically had to drink and go crazy?" She asked.

"Bethany happened." I said super lowly so she couldn't hear but she did.

"What'd she do?" She asked.

There was a silence. I didn't know how to put this. I all I could hear was my head pounding.

"Nothing. I just don't want to talk about it." I shook her off.

She gave me a look. "Well I'm going to make you." She was giving me the mom look.

She's good at it. I gave in.

"She told me I shouldn't trust Jack. He's hers, still. She told me something's I think are half true too but I'm not going into detail." I whispered sadly.

"Why would you believe her? Jack has a major crush on you! Taylor even said so."

"But how do we even know they're telling the truth. We barely even know them!" I exclaimed.

She slapped me in a second.

"Sorry." She laughed, "I needed to do that because those are Bethany's words not yours and you hit me too!" She shouted again.

"Ah Macy! Lower your voice!" I grabbed my head again my cheek didn't hurt a lot.

I deserved the hit for hitting her. She's right. She's always right.

"Oops." She said.

"You're right." I said.

"Aren't I always?"

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes.

"So should we bail?"

"School already started so yeah." I replied.

Something warm was stirring in my stomach and coming up my throat. I ran to Macy's restroom and threw up. It wasn't exactly pleasant.

It happened about two more times.

Macy went to get me pills and took care of me the rest of the day. I went home about 8 p.m. perfectly fine so my parents didn't catch anything.

-----------------------------

I woke up feeling good enough to go to school. I threw on ripped skinny jeans, a hoodie, black vans, and I left my hair down. My waves this morning looked pretty enough. I put little makeup on and grabbed breakfast.

When I got to school. There was Jack waiting in my parking spot.

I got out, "Hey." I said in a low voice I didn't know what I had done to him yet or if I should trust him.

"Hey." He said flashing a small smile. "Feeling okay?"

"Yeah." I replied trying to be casual. "Did I do anything to you at the party?" I blurted.

"Other than tell me off for getting some dude away from you, you're fine." Ugh he's so forgiving and adorable this isn't even fair.

"Sorry." I said in a hushed tone.

"It's okay. It's not like you knew." He smiled at me. There he goes making this impossible not to trust him. I need to know.

"Are you still dating Bethany?" The words rambled out of my mouth. They weren't supposed to.

His expression changed to confused and disappointed.

"No. Why would you think that? We broke up, she tweeted it to the world." He said looking at his shoes now.

"No reason. Sorry, I didn't mean to say that."

"Let's just go inside now." He suggested.

"Yeah."

We broke apart. I was walking to my locker. Guys I didn't know the names of we're flashing me smiles and winking. Ew.

I opened my locker and a note fell out. It read:

Jack is mine. Don't forget or your life will be living hell. He doesn't like you, you piece of trash. -Kisses Bethany

Now I could tell she was desperate for him and lied. I brushed of the living hell thing my life already was one with her in it.

During 3rd period apparently we had three new students. It was ironic how they we're put together in one period, you'd expect it to be full but it wasn't.

"Class we have new students." Mrs.Davis said.

"This is Sarah and Brittany Hayes." She said pointing to two girls. Brittany had blonde hair and brown eyes. She didn't look like the girl next to her. They had the same last name, Hayes. Maybe they're cousins?

Sarah had light brown hair with a bleached blonde streak and hazel eyes. They were about the same height.

"This is Aaron Carpenter." She pointed to a boy with really dark brown hair. It looked almost black but it wasn't. His eyes were a dark shade of brown too. He was quite attractive.

I wanted to meet them they seemed nice. It's seems like the girls didn't know him because they just whispered each other things probably about how awkward they felt.

Lucky enough there was three empty desks next to me. One on my right and two behind me. I like sitting in the back just not alone in the corner.

They all sat. The one named Brittany sat next me and Sarah and Aaron sat behind us. I wanted to make friends.

"Hi guys." I smiled at them so they wouldn't feel so awkward. It worked. Their tense faces lessened. "I'm Jezzabelle." I said.

"Hi." Aaron said in a happy tone now.

"Hey." The girls chorused lowly.

"Jay may you please help them catch up with where we are? Seems like you already have this under control." Mrs.Davis said.

I nodded and turned in my seat to face them better.

"So we are just reviewing the book the Kite Runner." I said to them. They just looked and nodded.

"You guys can talk to me nothing will happen." I smiled shortly because it was funny how nervous they were.

"Yeah but this girl she already threaten us to stay away from some guy." Sarah exclaimed scared. It was Bethany I knew it. She already told those poor girls to leave Jack alone.

"She was really scary and had a whole bunch of girls by her side." Brittany informed.

"So guys met Bethany? Don't mind her." I said to them annoyed because of Bethany. "She's a bitch." I whispered. The two girls smiled.

"How about you why are you so nervous?" I asked Aaron.

"About two guys already pushed me into a wall." He said.

"Wow. The populars already met the new kids." I rolled my eyes. "Well you guys don't be scared of me because I hate them. They're arrogant brats who worry about money and themselves." I told them.

"You seem like the nicest person at this school." Brittany complimented.

"Yeah." Sarah and Aaron said in unison. They looked at each other then smiled.

"Thanks. You guys aren't so bad yourselves. How about you guys sit with my friends and I at lunch unless you have other plans?" I flashed them a friendly smile. They all agreed.

"Then it's settled." I said and turned back around and faced the board.

--------------------------

It was lunch. The new kids weren't at the table yet neither were Macy and Eli. I didn't know if Taylor and Jack were sitting with us today. I looked like a loner at our table until Macy and Eli came then Jack and Taylor. We all exchanged hellos. We talked for a while.

Then came the three people I was waiting to show my friends to. They were by the lunch entrance looking around. I waved my hand in the air for them to see and they came.

"Guys this is Sarah, Brittany, and Aaron." I said smiling to my friends and they returned smiles to the new kids. "They're gonna sit with us, I invited them."

"Hey." They said to my friends.

"That's Macy, Elias, Jack, and Taylor." I pointed to my friends and as I said their name they waved.

Once that was over they sat down. We decided to tell them everything about this crappy school.

"So earlier, who exactly are the populars?" Aaron asked.

"Ask Jack and Taylor they are ones themselves." I said.

I saw Aaron tense at my words. We laughed at him but the two girls didn't they were just as confused.

"Calm down. They're the only real people from that group. They're fine." Mace said.

"Oh." He said calming down.

"So what about the populars Taylor?" I asked him smirking because I feel like he has words to say about them.

"Total--" Jack cut him off.

"Douches." Jack said. I just nodded along with Macy and Eli.

"Well except for these two of course." Mace winked at Taylor.

"Then why do you guys talk to them?" Sarah asked them.

"We can't exactly ditch them unless we want humiliation for the rest of our lives." Taylor said.

"We've wanted to though for a long time." Jack added.

"It seems like you guys have a good group of friends right here though." Brittany said.

"Yeah we do." Jack looked at me with a smile. I blushed and looked down.

"Are you two dating?" Sarah asked with a smirk.

"No!" Jack and I said embarrassed at the same time. I looked at Eli he looked sad and was staring at the table.

"It sure seems like it." Aaron said. I kept looking at the quiet Elias longingly, hoping he'd brush this off.

Brittany seemed to see me. "Stop you two."

I changed the subject. "So umm are you two related?"

"Yeah we're half sisters." Sarah said and smiled.

"That's so cool." Mace said. "The only sister I got is Jay."

"Same Mace." I said back.

"So have you heard of the dance next friday? It's a glow in the dark dance." Eli mentioned.

"Yeah isn't it girls ask guys?" Macy asked the group.

"Yup and I'll have you know I haven't been asked yet...." Taylor said leaving a major hint. He's so retarded it's funny.

"Oh! That reminds me." Macy hollered.

What happened next was adorable. She reached into her backpack and pulled out a fortune cookie and handed it to Taylor.

"I like Chinese food!" Taylor said licking his bottom lip and about crack open the cookie.

"Me too." She said smiling.

He opened the cookie and read the fortune outloud:

"Taylor, be my date to the dance?" He read aloud and looked up at Macy with a giant grin.

"Sincerely, Macy." She finished and nodded. I heard the girls 'aw' and I did the same.

"Of course I will be your date." He winked at her.

"So have you two been asked?" I asked Jack and Elias.

"Nope." Jack popped the 'p'.

"I've been asked by some girl in my English class she's really nice."

I smiled. "That's good." As long as it wasn't Bethany I didn't really care. I was happy for him.

After a while we started talking bout our chat went downhill.

"Guys, I'm bored." I said.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Taylor suggested. We all said yes or nodded.

The dares were basic and it was finally my turn.

"Umm.. Jack! Truth or Dare?" I asked.

*Jack's POV*

I wanted a challenge.

"Dare!" I called to Jay.

"I dare you to.... say yes to everything all day." She gave me a look full of mischief.

"Am I hot?" Macy asked with a smirk.

"Yeah." I said laughing at her.

"Watch it." Taylor scolded playfully.

"But he said she's hot. Right Jack? I don't hear you ever call Mace hot." Jay teased. I stayed quiet still smiling because I knew they were going to use this against me.

"Because she's beyond beautiful!" He yelled at Jay. "Like me." He said. I rolled my eyes at this.

"Hey do you two want to come with me and Jay to the mall after school?" Macy asked Brittany and Sarah.

"Totally." Sarah said.

"Yeah! We could really get used to this place." Brittany said enthusiastically.

"Okay then." Jay said smiling at them.

A few seconds later I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned. There was the devil I didn't want to see-Bethany. Our table dropped silent and they just stared at her and I.

"Hey Jacky." She said moving her fingers on my shoulder.

"Hi." I said in an annoyed voice.

"So I know you have no date to the dance and neither do I. Let's cut to the chase babe. Will you be my date?" Bethany smirked. I feel like she's been listening to us the whole time.

I said and heard Jay hit her palm on her head. Maybe she was planning on asking me.

I looked at her she looked mad at herself, but her eyes said a dare is a dare.

"Sure." I rolled my eyes.

"I knew you missed me."

"I don't miss you." I mumbled but lucky enough she didn't here.

"See you babe." She sashayed away. Thank god.

The bell rang. We broke apart and went to our classes.

*Jezzabelle's POV*

I'm a complete idiot I thought on the way home from the mall.

"I saw the way he looks at you." Brittany said her soft voice echoed through the car.

"Who?" I asked them deciding to play dumb.

"Jack duh!" Sarah said sticking her head in between Macy and I. We were in the front. I was driving.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"His look was yearning for you to tell him he could say no so you could ask him." Brittany stated from the backseat.

"Does he have a thing for you? Do you like him?" Sarah asked excitedly.

Macy was staring at them wanting to spill beans. And it's exactly what she did.

"Jack, has a major crush on my best friend Jay there. The question is though does she have feelings for him?" Macy was wiggling her eyebrows. Her was changed into a wannabe narrators voice.

I felt their stares on me. They wanted an answer.

"What? No. I don't know," I sighed, "maybe."

"Then why'd you let him go to the dance with Bethany?" Brittany asked.

"Because I wasn't gonna take Jack in front of Eli. I still care for him, I'm not cruel." I said keeping my eyes on the road.

"Oh my god! You two dated?" Sarah asked. I'm guessing she didn't expect that.

"And recently broke up. So you could of taken Jack." Macy added.

"But I still need to think of how Eli would feel!" I answered reminding her once again.

"Give her time." Brittany said "I feel the same about my ex."

"Oh my Jesus! Here we go again about you and Nash!" Sarah complained.

"Hey he loved me and I loved him!" Brittany called back. "I wouldn't move on so fast Jay."

They started talking more while I was silent most of the ride.

I didn't really know who I would ask now. If don't find anyone I'll go alone because I don't really need a date.

------------------------------------------

Ily guys so much and added two of you characters. I thought Carter was the last boy but I guess not. The more the merrier right? (:

Comment what you think will happen next. I want feed back!

Thanks for reading. :D xx

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

49K 722 22
My name Is Hannah Clearwater. I'm 16 years old. Last month I would have never of thought that I would be in love with Cameron Dallas. This is the sto...
84.7K 3.3K 22
Falling in love with someone while trying to hide your feelings seems almost impossible, but when those feelings are for a pop star it's twice as bad...
367K 5.2K 59
Falling for someone in such a short amount of time seems nearly impossible, and is impossible. Right?
422K 12.2K 29
Best friends forever, right? Yeah, until one of them gets a record deal. - IG | @smilemendes all rights reserved @livemendes // my first fanfic and I...