Sacred Rose (#1)

By digi-writes

A girl with hair as red as a Rose, as red as an apple has lived in her village since she was 7 years old and... More

Chapter 1: Sweet Rolls
Chapter 2: Black Cloak
Chapter 3: Shocker
Chapter 4: Fire
Chapter 5: Where am I?
Chapter 6: No Trust
Chapter 7: Gone..?
Chapter 9: Found
Chapter 10: Worry
Chapter 11: Introductions
Chapter 12: Maxine's Past
Chapter 13: Woolruft
Chapter 14: Rose Gems
Chapter 15: Awake
Chapter 16: Lyla's unknown past
Chapter 17: Meria Kingdom
Chapter 18: Battle of Balto
Chapter 19: Alive
Chapter 20: MapleWood
Chapter 21: Bakery
Chapter 22: House Trolls
Chapter 23: Strong Winter
Chapter 24: Winter living
Chapter 25: By the Fire
Chapter 26: Preparing
Chapter 27: Always here for you
Chapter 28: Christmas Festival
Chapter 29: suspicious
Chapter 30: The Choice
Sacred Rose FACTS!
2nd story!
The Rose and The Moon! 2nd story is out!

Chapter 8: Captured

15 2 0
By digi-writes

-Blaze-

I woke up and I wasn't at home...what was this place? "Welcome, you filthy malphas!" He smacked my face and I got mad. "What the hell do you want!" He laughed. "Oh Malpha one and two should I call you? I want the gems" he said. "What gems?!" He smacked me again. "You know what gems! You live in maple wood! The most beautiful village in the land" he said. Gems...Gems?

"Blaze! Looky!" Lyla held up a moon like Rock. "OoOoo Pretty!" Said Daze. "It's just a rock" I said. "B-But Blaze it's so pretty" Lyla looked at the rock in aw.

"Where is the Gems!" He yelled at me and my face turned scared. How is Daze still out from his amount yelling. "What Gems? What's so special about them" He laughed at what I just said. "There the one and only Rose Gems. In the shape of a mark in the color of Rose. If used correctly and having proper training. I could protect and give any weapon power" he said. "Well, I don't have one so let me and my brother go!" I yelled at him. Daze woke up. "Where are we" I wanted to smack him. Those Rose colored rocks from years ago..and I never knew that's what they were, I thought they were dumb rocks. I broke out of the rope and knocked out the person who captured us. "What the heck are we doing here" I grabbed Daze's hand and ran out of the cave far away as possible.

"What's going on" questioned Daze. "We got captured because we're connected to Lyla. She has a gem that could protect her, but also could wield to a weapon. It's dangerous we need to go find her" I panicked, grabbing Daze's hand running towards the village.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 1.9K 28
FYI I wrote this when I was 11 so please do not judge it too much I know that it's bad ;) Brooklyn is a 16-year-old girl that just found out about he...
293 43 23
17 year old Eleanor Rose grew up in the village with her noble parents and siblings and had a small job working at a bakery. One day when she decided...
86 5 30
Let me tell you a story, once upon a time there was a girl, she grew up far away in a small village, when she was a young girl she was left on a door...
2K 199 15
Kylie lives in a world were everyones separated by eye color. In this world, your journey starts when your 18, before that you have no personality, n...