Chaotic good (Bellamy/Murphy...

By ThatOneOverThere2017

Stand down drop these weapons now. We'r walking in this lie, walking in this lie, you know I have tried tried... More

Waking up
Bodies
Catching breath
Cuts and scrapes
Cut loose
Yells and screams
Many happy returns
Back to the beginning
Afraid
The fog of war
Long into an abyss
Spacewalker
Remember me
Survival of the fittest
Coup de grΓ’ce
Rubicon
Resurrection
Bodygaurd of lies
Flashes
Blood must have blood
New face claim {Ryker}
The calm befor the storm
Update
Wanheda: part one
Wanheda (part two)
A shitty update
Watch the thrones
Coming soon
The worst day
A bitter harvest/thirteen
Authors note (:

"Ye Who Enter Here"

420 14 0
By ThatOneOverThere2017

I hate Mount Weather I hate the ride to Mount Weather even with Bellamy and the others right there with me I hate everything about it and I know for a fact that Raven dose too.

"I know I should've taken my horse." Octavia groans hopping out of the rover behind Bellamy and Raven followed by me "We should be there." Bellamy complains before I stand in front of him my arms around his neck and his around my waist "Don't worry, they'll get Clark back besides Ryker's on that team I trust him." "It's your dad he's punishing me for what I did trying to get her back." He says antsy I put my hands on his face "Babe he's doing that cause what you did was fucking stupid, and I agree with him it's for your own good." I say kissing him on the lips "Could you get a room?" Octavia gags heading inside.

"Welcome, come join us." Pike smiles while almost all of farm station stuff their faces in the dining hall "Someone's making themselves at home." Raven snears quietly "Jesus there must be thirty of them in here." I add obviously angered not caring what Pike thinks this is dangerous "Thirty-six but the more the merrier." He smiles back at my piercing eyes.

Bell goes down and shakes his hand "Thirty-six wow the grounders are gonna think we moved in." Octavia says voicing my thoughts "Well there was no room at the inn." Pike retorts "So this is your option?" I sneer right back at him "Y/n, O, Stop." Bellamy turns around to look at us "I'm out of here." I roll my eyes leaving followed by Octavia.

"Where are you going?" I ask her sitting down in the grass and daisies "Gonna take a nap in the rover, that okay." She asks rudely hopping in the vehicle and shutting the door "Sweet dreams Octagon." I yell at her before I lay down in the field trying to clear my head.

"Mind if I join?" Bellamy asks making me jump out of my skin "Yea sure." I say looking up at him standing over me casting a shadow over my face the shadow going away when he lays next to me and takes my hand "What's wrong, what's on your mind?" He asks looking at me, I wish I could tell him the truth I wish I could tell him how I want to know that Murphy's okay and hate myself for it, I want to tell him how worried I am for Octavia, or how part of me dosnt want to get clark back because I still haven't forgiven her for abandoning us. "I just don't want another war, you, Octavia, Kane l don't want to loose yall ." I tell him the truth, "If there is we'll win it just like all the others." I nod at his words before he kisses me on the fore head "You were crying and calling for me in your sleep agin, are you having the dreams?"He asks squeezing my hand "Yeah, there just different now." I tell him looking up at the clouds breathing in the calm fresh air.

"Different talk to me, how so I mean if you don't want to talk about it you don't have to." He babbles and I kiss him shutting him up, suddenly there's footsteps I jump up and unholster my gun, Bellamy dose the same only to see two of our men have taken a young blonde grounder prisoner "Echo?" Bellamy asks "You know her?" I question going towards them "Yeah she's Ice Nation she was in the cage next to mine." He explains "Let her go!" I yell at them "She threatened the summit." One of the men tells us "I was trying to warn you!" She screams as one of the man kicks her to her knees "I said get your hands off her." I order as they let go Bellamy quickly unties her cutting her hands free "What are you talking about?" Bell asks her putting his hand on her shoulder helping her up "The summits a trap, the assassins probably already there, at sun down your people will die.", "Shit Bell you get her inside I'll get Octavia, hurry go."

"I was with the queens army heading toward Polis." She explains sitting as Me, Bellamy, and Pike all stand around her for answers "Why are you telling us this?" Pike interrogates "We abandoned Ski Kru in the battle for the mountain it was wrong.",

"And won't they miss you?"

"Maybe that's why we need to hurry."

"Pike she saved my life we can trust her." Bellamy assures him "Listen okay, if we wanna make it to Polis before the attack we have to move." I instruct "Attack, do we have any confirmation of that?" Sinclair inquires "We radioed but no answer." I explain running my fingers through my hair "They may already be dead for all we know, and if they are we need to be ready to respond." Pike says agitatedly
"Don't make this about the missiles." I give him a look of disgust "The missiles in this mountain even the playing field and you know it." He argues with me "Even if we were to do that we don't have the launch codes." I snap right back before Bell from behind puts his hand on my shoulder in in effort to calm me down "No but we do have me." Raven smirks before disappearing with Sinclair and everyone begins to move out. "You should stay here." Bell suggests turning me around to face him before I pull my guards jacket back over my shoulders and grabbing my necklace a new nervous tick I've developed "What kind of help would I be here." I furrow my brows at him as he tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear "Your a leader, we need to keep everyone safe." He explains "But If I'm here who's gonna save your ass from making a dumb choice in polis causing near death?" I half joke "Don't worry I'll be fine, stay here keep them safe while they find the codes okay." He smirks "Love you." I kiss him goodbye "love you too."

"Come on Raven we can do this." Sinclair encourages her as I pace around the room "Y/N, can you please chill out." Raven yells at me rubbing her head "I should be there." I grumble as I continue pacing as I realize all of my family could be in danger right now and I'm not there with them. "Have you tried Wallace or Cages birthdays?" I ask biting my thumb "No the passwords too long." She stressed grabbing her leg "Okay well it's hard remembering long passwords wouldn't he need to write it down somewhere?" I ask "No y/n that's stupid he might as well set the passwords to all zeros." She spits at me visibly sweating "Still it's the best we got, y/n go check the office." Sinclair directs as I hurry off.

The office is terribly messy and chaotic looking but I dig around the desk, "Raven I got nothing." I radio in "Keep looking over." She replies before I feel a hand over my mouth the other arm wrapping around me holding me down making me drop the radio "Over? Y/n, Y/n." Raven asks agin over the radio before I feel two sharp pains in my ribs before I fall and see the man that had stabbed me it's the assassin, with white and red face paint and mouth sewn shut I reach for the radio gripping my side trying to stop the bleeding as it slowly seeps through my cloths.

The assassin rips the cloth off the table, Then opens his arm cuff revealing the password and typing it in before I can even reach my gun as I begin to cough up blood he's gone "Y/n what's going on." Raven asks as I reach desperately for the radio finally "Raven the assassins here, he set off the self destruct sequence he has the codes on his arm you have to get them." I cry into the radio clinging to it for dear life as I try to stumble out of the office one hand holding my side but not doing much good.

As I stumble Sinclair grabs me and we keep running after the assassin me clutching to his jacket until we eventually chase him outside he tackles Sinclair and me to the ground, I'm unable to get up and help as Sinclair fights him alone I've lost to much blood. He has his knife on Sinclair's throat pushing down I reach for my gun as hard as I can with all the strength in me finally pulling it out and with the last bit of the strength left in my body I pull the trigger shooting the grounder in the head making him fall to the ground instantly.

Raven runs out of the mountain "Quick get the code I got her." She yells at Sinclair before kneeling beside me "Crap she's so cold, here hold this on the wound!" She says giving Sinclair a dirty rag from her pocket and running back to the mountain "Raven you can't go back in there!" I choke out at her "I can't let them die!" She screams before a hard blast of burning air accompanied by a harsh orange light hits my skin and pushes her back with a great force before crawling back to me and Sinclair watching the rubble much like Lincolns village.

"Where's the radio?" She cries "Where's the radio!" She screams at Sinclair once more before he hands it to her and she speaks into it "Bellamy come in, the grounders attacked Mount Weather it's gone, y/n's dying, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She cries and I feel tears running down my cheeks as well it can't end like this. Before I know it Raven and Sinclair are putting me in the rover and speeding back to Arcadia all the bumps on the roads I used to love hurt every time we go over them in sighting quiet moans and groans of pain like a bunny in a bear trap before everything goes black...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Welcome back." My eyes flutter open to see Jackson smiling at me I try to get out of bed but he stops me "Whoa Whoa whoa y/n you can't get up yet your still two weak." He warns "How long was I out?" I ask him "Bout three days we were afraid you weren't gonna make it." He says putting his hand on top of mine comfortingly "Um do you want me to wake up Bellamy?" He asks gesturing to Bellamy in the corner of the room sleeping on one of the plastic chairs his hair falling in front of his face.

"Yes please." I ask Jackson he smiles and nods at me before going over to Bell putting his hand on his shoulder making him immediately jolt upright before looking at me, I smile lightly as he comes over "Hey love." He says in his rough half asleep voice  "I was scared." He admits sitting next to the bed "Me too." I say with a slight laugh "So how do you feel." He asks playing with my necklace lightly "Like I got stabbed twice in the ribs." I retort before he looks back up at me "Smart ass." He smirks "Remember when we met?" He smiles "I was two you were four no I do not remember Bell, you have told me the story bout eight hundred times though."  I smirk ruffling his hair "Well Fine I won't tell it agin, ya fun ruiner." He smiles leaning back "That story's what you call fun." I smirk "Come on that was the first time I got to save you, not that you ever need it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 16.9K 70
-.・。.γƒ»γ‚œβœ­γƒ».γƒ»βœ«γƒ»γ‚œγƒ»γ€‚. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟏𝟎𝟎 | 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘒 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘒𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘒 𝘩𝘦𝘒𝘳𝘡 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘰𝘭π˜₯ , ...
8.7K 96 50
Completed Octavia, Jasper, Raven, Clarke, Bellamy, Monty, Harper and Murphy - The survivors. "We've made it this far, we can't give up now," Bellamy...
30.2K 848 59
Most The 100 fan fictions are normally high school or based on the storyline....what if it was a mixture of both?? Minus the 2headed-deer and reaper...
100K 3.9K 62
Clarke Griffin, is a cheerful over-dramatic and clumsy accountant working for Blake Industries, an American business and oil company. Her new boss B...