Oneshots; Panic! Imagines

By louisjuul

"i dodged the blast and apologized for collateral damage" started: 10.23.16 More

Home?
Worms
Vows
Birthday
two is better than one
Daydreams
Normal
Surprise
Shattered Dreams
Rejected
But It's Better If You Do
You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison
Nothing New
Broken Glass
My Mistake
how they lost the sun
Breathe
New Book!
It's Just A Prank, Bro
Reunion
We'll Make It
Sick
a/n
Icing
rip Chester a/n
Panic!
A Knotch In Your Bedpost
the real reason why Ryan left panic!
Scars
Tall Savior
Surprise Adoption
Sweet Dreams
Beep Beep
"I'm Not Gay"
Weak
It's Just A Joke
soft boi a/n
Hocus Pocus
a/n
Goodbye From Lonely
Happy Day Of Spook!!
Sleep Tight
Just Fluff
yo a/n
On The Loose
Unmended
10k ?
thank

Cotton Candy Love- Brallon

307 10 3
By louisjuul

(I changed a few of the lyrics around to fit better with this idea, everything in italics is Dallon's pov and the rest is Brendon's)

Dallon and I walked into the reception room and we were greeted with lots of  "congratulations!" and clapping. We took our seats at the front table near the stage and talked to our parents for a while. My mom and I were deep in conversation about Tupperware when the lights dimmed down and someone walked on stage. That someone turned out to be Dallon. I looked around the table and everyone had that knowing look on their face. Confused, I turned back toward Dallon and waited to see what he was doing.

He began speaking but was cut off by the microphone screeching making us all cover our ears. He apologized and laughed a bit before restarting his sentence. "Brendon Weekes from the moment I first met you I thought I loved you. Which I do! But every day I fall more and more in love with you and it is honestly the best feeling in the world. And now that you're officially my husband it just makes everything better. So um everyone else already knows what's about to happen but um yeah just uh watch the screen, k?"

Immediately after that all of the light turned off and a spotlight shown down on Dallon. He was holding a guitar and looking at me with the biggest smile I had ever seen on his face. I heard one strum of the guitar and new exactly what song he was going to sing. I looked back at the screen and saw a video of different pictures and clips of us we had taken over the years. I felt my heart swell as he began singing our song.

~

I remember trying not to stare the night that I first met you, you had be mesmerized.

Kenny had begged no dragged me to some mall with him because it had an amusement park inside of it. I won't lie, it did sound pretty cool but the thought of being in a confined place with hundreds of strangers made me want to curl up in a ball and hide. Being the great friend that I am though I went. The moment we stepped foot through the automatic doors Kenny was already booking it to the amusement park. I panicked for a moment before trying to act calm and walked in the direction Kenny had went. After almost having three panic attacks I finally found the entrance to the amusement park and walked inside. I found a bench near the entrance and sat down on it. Content with staying here until Kenny was ready to leave. I texted Kenny where I was and sighed when I received no reply. I sat there for a good forty minutes before I decided to find something to eat. There was a cotton candy booth not that far away so I walked over to it and got in line. The guy in front of me must have had ten red bulls because he was nothing but energy. He got the biggest cone of cotton candy I had ever seen in my life. When he turned around he must have caught me staring because he said "What? Can I guy not enjoy his cotton candy?" To which I didn't respond to since I was to busy staring at his face. And let me tell you, he was hot as hell. "Hello? Earth to giraffe." The guy said while snapping his fingers in my face. I instantly felt my cheeks heat up as I mumbled a sorry. The guy chuckled before extending his hand out to me, "I'm Brendon Urie, pleasure to meet you." I smiled and shook his hand, "Dallon Weekes, the pleasure is all mine." Brendon laughed at that before reaching into his pocket and pulling out his phone. " I kind of have to go but you're insanely attractive and i'd love to talk again so could I maybe get your number?" Without a second thought we were exchanging numbers and he was disappearing back into the crowd. I made a mental note to thank Kenny later.

And three weeks later in the front porch light, taking forty five minutes to kiss goodnight.

Brendon and I had just gotten back from the bowling alley. This was our third date and I was still too chicken to make the first move. I walked him up to his door and we stared at each other for a few minutes before Brendon spoke up. "So are you actually going to kiss me now or our you going to chicken out again?" He had that playful smirk on his face as he waited for my response. I made myself look normal even though I was panicking on the inside and leaned in. Brendon seemed shocked for a moment before he too leaned in and our lips met in the middle. And even though this is cliche I swear there were fireworks. I pulled back and began walking back to my car when I was swung around and pulled into another kiss. Forty five minutes later we were still kissing. I heard a ding come from Brendon's phone and he quickly pulled away and got it out. "Shit! I have to be at the airport in ten minutes. Is there uh anyway you could drop me off on your way home?" I rolled my eyes but agreed nonetheless.

I hadn't told you yet, but I thought I loved you then.

On the seven minute drive to the airport I kept sneaking glances at Brendon. Call me lovestruck but I was head over heels for this boy. I thought of telling him but shook it off in fear of rejection. I was probably rushing it anyways. I mean we had just kissed for the first time eight minutes ago! I watched as he got out of the car and disappeared into the airport. God i'm so hooked already.

  And now you're my whole life, now you're my whole world. I just can't believe the way I feel about you, boy. Like a river meets the sea, stronger than it's ever been. We've come so far since that day, and I thought I loved you then.

I watched from the stage as my husband, man i'll never get sick of saying that, began crying but had the biggest smile on. I couldn't help but to let a few tears slip as well. This man is all mine now and no one can take him away from me.

  And I remember, taking you back to right where I first met you, you were so surprised.

"Dal where are we goingggg?" Brendon asked for the millionth time as we drove down the highway. "I already told you darling it's a surprise... Hey don't take the blindfold off! It'll ruin the surprise!"  Brendon groaned but made no further moves to remove it. A few minutes later I pulled into the familiar mall parking lot. I got out and helped Brendon inside to the amusement park. I walked over to the cotton candy booth, explained to the guy running it what I was doing and got the biggest cone of cotton candy he could make. Brendon stood there tapping his foot impatiently.

  There were people around, but I didn't care. I got down on one knee right there and once again, I thought I loved you then.

I hid the ring inside the cotton candy and instructed Brendon to take his blindfold off. A look of confusion came across his face as he saw me on one knee holding a cotton candy cone. But once he realized where we were his eyes grew wide and he covered his mouth with his hands. I looked around and saw a huge crowd of people had formed around us, someone were even recording us. I took a deep breath before beginning my speech. "Brendon Boyd Urie from the moment I first talked to you I knew there was something special. And even though our relationship isn't perfect I can't think of anyone i'd rather spend the rest of my life with. So Brendon, will you make me the happiest giraffe alive and marry me?" By the end of my speech I had begun to shake with nerves and Brendon had silent tears rolling down his face. He shouted yes for what seemed like a million times before he tackled me with a hug.

And now you're my whole life, now you're my whole world. I just can't believe the way I feel about you, boy. Like a river meets the sea, stronger than it's ever been. We've come so far since that day, and I thought I loved you then.

I motioned for Brendon to come on stage at this point and directed him to sit in the stool I had previously been on. His hand covered his mouth as the happy tears ran down his face, I pressed a kiss to his cheek before continuing the song.

  And I can just see you, when your hair is turning gray. What I can't see is how I'm ever gonna love you more, but I've said that before.

We were watching some random movie on the tv when Brendon rolled over toward me, "Would you still want to be with me when all old and wrinkly and have gray hair?" I laughed at the face he made while saying that before replying, "Of course honey. Hell, i'd still be with you even if you were bald." He gasped and grabbed his head almost as to protect it, "NO! Anything but the hair!" I laughed again before pulling him into my arms and kissing the top of his head,"You're such a dork."  He slapped my arm playfully, "Says the one who worships Doctor Who." I shrugged before looking back at the tv, i'm falling deeper and deeper in love with him every passing day.

  And now you're my whole life, now you're my whole world. I just can't believe the way I feel about you, boy.   

I looked over to where his parents were seated and saw his mother giving me a thumbs up and, shockingly enough, his father was smiling. Brendon spun me back around toward him and wiped away the tears going down my face. I am so hopelessly in love with him.

  We'll look back someday, at this moment that we're in. And I'll look at you and say: And I thought I loved you then, And I thought I loved you then...

I strummed the last few notes on my guitar before taking it off and capturing Brendon in a kiss. The room was filled with loud cheering as we kissed for what seemed like hours. When we pulled away we both had the biggest smiles on our faces. I wiped away the last few tears on Brendon's face before slipping my hand into his and walking off the stage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 78 14
"I'm bored. Wanna make out?"
45.1K 2.1K 18
please tell mom this is not her fault.
16.5K 1.1K 31
" but, i don't love you. hell, love is shitty. i don't want love. i loved her, look where that got me. " COMPLETE ! ©slowwtown 2017
33.7K 662 48
FREQUENT UPDATES GUARANTEED run out of Brendon fanfictions? want something kinky, cute, exciting, and crap? this ones for you. we have: Brendon x re...