Mafia's Princess

By Mariedan2002

#1 in Suspence #4 In Action #5 In YoungAdult #44 In Romance Christofer Luca Santobello is Ruthless, merciles... More

Author's note important!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Trailer
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
PLEASE READ
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Songs That Inspered Me
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapted 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Gabriella
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
OH MY GOD!!!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
LET'S TALK...
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
OH, HELL YEAH
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
I NEED YOUR HELP! (Ps read till the end)
READ THIS
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112

Chapter 17

23.1K 705 52
By Mariedan2002

"Gabby help me please!" Dina cried out as the man  dragged her away from me. I trashed all over trying to get away from their death grip." Let go of her!" I screamed angrily. I was surrounded by man. All of the man with whom i fooled around with and stole their money.

" Let her fu*king go you idiots! I said let her go!" I continued trashing.

"Gabby please help me please!" Dina continued crying. My heart would burst  out soon. My sister, they had my freaking sister!. All of this was because of me. I brought this on her. I screamed wildly and trashed as much as i could. 

"Let her go! Let her freaking go!" I screamed once more. " You did this Gabriella!" the man from whom i got the documents from laughed. " You shouldn't have played all of us". 

"No" i shoke my head " I had to, i swear i  didn't want to do it, had to" I pleaded.

"Why did you have to?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around and looked into Christofer's face. " Christofer! Please help me! tell them to let her go!" I begged him. 

"Let who go?" Christofer mocked. My eyes widened in realisation. I haven't told him i have anyone and now he knows about Dina. No what have i done.

"Christofer please, please just help me, i swear i'll do whatever you want me to. Please just get her out of here!" I pleaded him still struggling to get out of their grip. Christofer raised an eyebrow. " Anything?". I frantically nodded " Anything!". 

He held his hand up and the man released me. " Come with me" He told me. I didn't ask anymore questions i just followed him. He held my arm and started to drag me somewhere. I looked around trying to see at least something in the darkness. " Where are we going?" I asked him, but he didn't answer. 

He stopped in front of a door and opened it to reveal Alex and Dina both passed out on the floor. I screamed in terror and tried to run towards them but he didn't let me go. " Not so quick princess" he whispered in my ear. I looked at him terrified. " W..What has happened to them? w..who did it?" I stuttered out.

" You did this!" He growled out. " I?" i gasped. " You didn't tell me about them" He whispered making me close my eyes." Please" I begged not even knowing for what. 

"What did you expect? That i would find out and be okay with it?. That i would let you and your siblings live here, enjoy life?  Gabriella  Abbandonato!" 

Gabriella Abbandonato...Gabriella Abbandonato. The name name brought shivers down my spine. He knew..he knew who i was. I looked him into eyes and almost fainted at the amount of hate i saw in them.

"Christofer i can...i can explain" I gasped out. He shook his head angrily and looked away from me. " You know...you know that i love you!" I gasped out. " You know i love you , i am so sorry!" I begged telling the truth. " I know you do, that's why i won't kill you" He said coldly. " He will" the door opened and 'he' came in.

I jumped up holding my chest tightly. No it wasn't true Gabriella, it was all a dream calm down. It's all a lie just a dream. This will never happen. Never! i won't let it happen. I slowly dried the tears of my face and took a deep breath.

"Are you okay?" 

I jumped up again my heart beating wildly and looked at the source of the voice.  " Christofer was sitting comfortably  at the bench under the window. "W..What are you doing here?'' I asked him my heart beating ten times faster than regular. "I heard you crying in your sleep" He confessed. I felt my cheeks warm up. Oh God now he must think i'm some sort of sissy. 

"It's alright don't worry" He said slowly. " I..I am sorry"  was all i said. 

"No need, i tried waking you up but you wouldn't" He said. That's when i realised that he was here for god knows how long, and he could have heard me say anything. 

"What did you hear me say?"I asked him slowly. " Just how much you love me" he smirked and my eyes widened. OH SHIT. He heard me say that? Oh God what would i do now? i..

" Calm down i'm just joking..or did you really say that in your dream?" Christofer raised an eyebrow at me. Thanks to the Lord. "Of course i didn't say that" I rolled my eyes back. " It was just a nightmare" I whispered.

" Figured that out". He chuckled. I rolled my eyes at him. " Good night princess". He whispered getting out op from the bench.

"Good night Love" I smirked. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 7.2K 42
Annalyse never had friends in her school. You ask why? She avoided them because she's so afraid that her father will know and everyone hates her. So...
16.4K 229 35
"Who are y-you?" I whisper to him, scared that might he do something bad to me if I tried to move. Sensing the bad energy that screamed power and mys...
989K 26.4K 43
[COMPLETED] BOOK TWO OF HIS MAFIA QUEEN. NOT TO BE READ AS A STAND-ALONE. DESCRIPTION CONTAINS SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST BOOK |Disclai...
83.5K 3.1K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...