1. Wife Of A Mafia Boss✔️

By kiramcneil

This is the story of Valeria Petrova, the Wife of Russian Mafia Boss, Alexei Petrov and how she got in the ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23: Happy Beginnings
Epilouge 1
Paperback Now Available‼️
Ebook Release
Wife of A Mafia Boss Ebook is Live

Epilogue 2

6.3K 112 7
By kiramcneil

Valeria

I looked down at the crying 3-year old, standing in front of me.

"What's wrong, Rina?", I said as I took her in my arms.

She sniffle and wrapped her arms around me.

"Daddy gone."

My heart broke after hearing her words.

"Honey, your daddy is working. He'll be back soon."

"I want daddy now."

She put her head in the crook of my neck.

"I promise that your daddy will be here soon and he's going to hug and kiss you and Giovanni and he's going to play with you two until bedtime."

"Okay.", her voice low.

The twins hate it when Tony has to work. Every time he has to go they both throw tantrums. Giovanni usually goes to sleep after his fit, but Karina stays up and waits for him.

Hours pass by and Tony still hasn't returned.

I'm always worried that one day he won't come back home. That he's been killed or that he decided to leave us.

Karina was in my lap, fighting sleep.

"Baby, go to sleep. Daddy will be here when you wake up."

She nodded and finally closed her eyes.

Soon after, I heard her light snores.

I put her in her bed and then returned to my bedroom.

I waited for my husband to return.

After a few more hours, Tony walks in the bedroom.

I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"I was worried about you."

"I'm sorry. I had two meetings that ran long and then I went to the bar with some of the guys."

"You should've called.", I pouted.

"I'm sorry."

"The kids miss you."

"I miss them. I miss you."

He kissed my cheek until I smiled.

"I miss that smile. I don't see it much anymore."

"You're never here to see it.", I rested my hands on his shoulder as he rested his on my waist.

"I'm going to try to be here more. I don't want our family to fall apart."

"Do you ever think about quitting the Mafia?"

"It's not just something you can quit."

"But there's been people who got out of it."

"Well, yeah, but-."

"Why can't you get out?"

"Valeria, I made an oath. I vowed to live this life until the day I die."

"What about your family? We made vows to each other. You made an oath the day the twins were born to be here."

"I am here."

"Tony, do you know how hard it is being the wife of a Mafia Boss? I am terrified that one day, you're not going to come home and I'll have to explain to the kids why someone would want to kill their daddy. My heart nearly jumps out of my chest, when I wake up and you're not beside me."

"Valeria, I'm sorry. I didn't realize. I promise I'll think of something, baby. Come on, I'm tired. Let's go to sleep."

He took his shirt off and threw on some sweatpants.

He slid into bed beside me.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I kissed his cheek and laid my head on his bare chest.

The next day

I awoke alone in the large bed.

My heart was racing until I felt a piece of paper in my hand.

You looked like an angel, so I didn't want to wake you. Breakfast is on the nightstand and the kids and I are at the creek.

P.S. I love you, beautiful.

I blushed at the note. I looked at the nightstand to see a cloche.

I lifted it and saw a platter of fruit, bacon and pancakes. They were still warm.

I quickly ate my breakfast and then joined my family at the creek. Aria, Giovanni, Victor and Bruno were there too.

The twins ran to me and showered me with hugs and kisses.

"Morning mommy."

"Good morning, babies."

Tony was sitting on a picnic blanket, admiring the beautiful scenery.

I sat between his legs and leaned back, so that my head was in the crook of his neck.

"Good morning, baby."

"Morning, beautiful."

He wrapped his arms around me.

"So, I thought about what you said about leaving the Mafia."

"I shouldn't have asked you to leave. It wasn't my place."

"Yes, it is. Valeria, you mean so much to me. You're worth it all."

"What are you saying?"

"I've appointed a new Mafia Boss. Giovanni will be taking over."

"Oh my god. Are you serious?"

"Yes. I want better for my family. My kids need a father. Valeria, we need each other. I don't ever want to be apart."

"But you love what you do. I can't take that away from you."

"I love you three more."

Aria walked towards us.

"Valeria, my father was a Mafia Boss. All he cared about was power. He was never there for me. My childhood was miserable. Don't do that to your kids."

I rubbed her shoulder.

"So, what happens now?"

"We tell everyone else and then we leave this place."

"Leave? But this is our home. It's where we found each other again. It's where we fell in love. It's the only place where I felt like I belonged. This is the only home the twins know."

"Valeria, this is a house. Our love is what makes it a home. No matter where we are, that love will always be there."

I hugged him. As I pulled away, I noticed Aria wiping tears.

"I'm so happy for you. I'm going to miss you so much."

"I'm going to visit you everyday."

Mascara was running down both our faces. We held on each other as we bawled.

"You're always going to be my sister."

"I'm so glad Tony kidnapped you."

"Me too."

We broke out in laughter.

"I did not kidnap her."

"No, but you had someone else take me from my bedroom and never let me leave.", I chuckled.

Our twins ran towards us and we picked them up.

"Daddy, do you have to work today?" Giovanni asked.

"No, I'm not leaving you three ever again."

"Promise, Daddy?", Karina asked hopefully.

"I promise."

Alright, that's not exactly the ending I wanted, but it'll suffice. My big announcement is that I am thinking about writing a sequel to this that will focus on the new mafia boss, Giovanni.

It's not going to be anything like this book. This was my first Mafia book and it was more of a test drive that went really well.

This new book is mainly going to focus on Giovanni finding his footing in his new position as Mafia Boss.

I'm really excited to write this book and I can't wait for you guys to read it.

Goodbye for now😊.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 3.6K 37
Verity was a quiet 16 year old girl who had a tough life. She never meant for things to go so bad- so why did they? Abandoned at the ripe age of 3, s...
1M 20.6K 55
After her dad died and brother went missing she has always felt empty inside. Sofia and her daughter, Sienna have finally got the chance to escape fr...
317K 6.1K 43
[COMPLETE][UNEDITED] ❝𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞'𝐬.❞ ও 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 (𝟏𝟗), the d...
489K 14.3K 33
When scarlet sees something she wasn't supposed to what will happen to her life as she knows it? Scarlet doesn't take crap from anyone she is a toug...