Adopted by R5 (Completed and...

By TheRumIsDyedBlue

5 year old, Peyton Walker hates the ophranage she has been for 2 years. She crys every night thinking about t... More

Adopted by R5 (Completed, and in Editing)
Chapter 1: Adopted??!?!?
Chapter 2: Shopping and New Home
Chapter 3: Pranks, Pranks, and more pranks
Chapter 4: Peyton's Birthday
Chapter 5: Car Crash
Chapter 6: Kassia??
Chapter 7: Maybe Later
Chapter 8: He's Mine
Chapter 9: Those were the days
A/N
Chapter 10 : Live In 5
Chapter 11: I wanna Know
Chapter 12: Birthday Shopping
Chapter 13: Bear Lake
A/N
Chapter 14: Cheater
Chapter 15: Jealousy
Chapter 16: The Second letter, and allergies.
Chapter 17: Soccer
Chapter 18: Casts
Chapter 19: Austin and Ally
PLEASE READ!!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!
Chapter 20: Why didn't you tell us?
Chapter 21: Finally!
Chapter 22: Fight
Author's update about The Muppets Must wanted
Chapter 23: YOLO
A/N: NEW BOOKS!!!!!!

Chapter 24: Bail, and Truth

5.4K 165 61
By TheRumIsDyedBlue

Ratliff's pov:

"Ryland!!" Peyton yells again, before burying her head into my chest. "Great! All in a day's work, does Ry get arrested!" Ross says. "He didn't do anything Mr. Smith! Your daughter should've been thrown in jail! For almost kidnapping!" Riker yells. "Rik calm down. Its gonna be okay." I say, rubbing Peyton's back. We head back to our spot on the beach, and clean up. Peyton grabs Ry's snapback, and phone. She holds them close, as if she's never gonna see them again. I grab her bag of stuff, and then I pick her up. She places his snapback on her own head, and she just clutches his phone to her. "The police man said we could come... in one hour. And I might be able to bail Ry out." Peyton says. "Did he say how much?" I ask. "No. But I have a trick. And its worked before." She wiggles out of my arms, and I set her down. "Daddy, can I have a penny?" She asks. Riker nods, and hands her one. She places it in the palm of her left hand, and she makes the cutest puppy dog eyes. "Can I plwease bail, Ry out?" She asks. "Aww. I couldn't say no to that adorable face." Riker says. "Exactly. He won't say no." Peyton says. "And that you're wearing Ry's snapback, there's no way in heck, he'd say no." I say. "Can we go?" Peyton asks. I nod my head, and carry her to Rydel's car. I set her in her seat, and she buckles up. She then sets Ry's phone onto the seat. "Hey, you can ride with us." Rydel says, hugging me. "Babe I want to, but I don't like that look on Riker's face. I love you, but I gotta go." I say, connecting our lips. "Love you too." She says, as I walk away.

Stormie's pov: (Yeah! A new POV!)

"Mark! Honey, where's my phone?" I ask, lifting up a couch cushion. "Yeah! Up on our night stand!" He yells, from outside. "Okay! Thank you." I say, as I walk up the stairs. Once up them, I hear my ringtone going off. I walk into my room,and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Stormie. Um... we have a little problem. "

"Ellington, what's the problem this time?"

"Ry's been arrested."

"What??!?! How?"

"Well... The governor's daughter tried to kidnapp Peyton, and when Ry say Peyton getting dragged away from us, he went after her. Anyway, after that he flipped the governor's daughter on to her back. And yeah...."

"And I'm suppose to come, and bail my own son out of jail?"

"No. Peyton's got that all covered. We just need an adult, who's over 25... "

"When do I need to be there?"

"In 20 minutes. Thanks Stormie. Bye."

"Bye, Ellington."

I hang up my phone, and sigh. "Honey, what's wrong?" Mark asks me. "You won the bet. Rocky didn't get arrested first. Ryland did." I say. "How?" He asks. I explain the whole story to him, from what Ell had told me. "And we need to be there in a 20 minutes. " I say. "We better go then." Mark says, before running down the stairs, to get the car ready.

Peyton's pov:

After 20 minutes, we pull up to the jail. I gulp. "Do you know what his name was?" Riker asks me, as I adjust Ry's snapback on my head. "Mr. Tyler." I say. Grandma Stormie, and Grandpa Mark join us. "What are we going to do?" Stormie asks. "Just let me do the talking!" I say, taking the penny back from Riker. "Lets do this thing." Ross says. We walk into the prison, and I look around for Mr. Tyler. As I'm looking around I see his brown hair fluff up. "Mr.Tyler!" I say.

"Hello Pey." He says, hugging me. "You guys know each other?" Rydel asks. "Yeah. I worked on the case that she was abused in. Her dad's in cell 266. Far away from here." He says.  I wiggle in Ratliff's arms. He sets me down, and I hold the penny in my hand. "Can I plwease bail Ryland out?" I ask making the cutest puppy dog eyes in the world. "Aww. Of chorus you can, Peyton. I'll pay for the other $999.99." He says. "It costs $1,000 to bail him out?!?!" "Yeah, but I'll go and get him for you guys." He says. "Can we come?" I ask. "No." He says, before he walks back to a few cells.

Ryland's pov:

"Ryland Lynch, congratulations you have have been bailed out." Mr.Tyler says. "What? How? When?" I ask. "You've been bailed.  Peyton bailed you out, and just 3 mintues ago." He says. "Wow..." "Here, go and change." Mr. Tyler says, handing me my clothes. I run to the near by bathroom, and I change my clothes. When I'm done, I walk out, and see Mr. Tyler is standing there. "Ready to go, an see your baby girl?" He asks. "Yep." I say.

Mr.Tyler leads me through a maze of jail cells, until we end up front. I follow Mr.Tyler out to the front desk. "Your family should, be over there." He says, pointing to a cluster of chairs. "But I bet you, Peyton will see you before anyone else." He says, before I walk towards them. "Ryland!!" Peyton yells. She runs over to me, with my favorite snapback on her head. She jumps up into my arms. "Ry, I missed you." Peyton whispers in my ear. "I missed you to, pumpkin. " I say, kissing her head. "Ry!" Ross says, before wrapping me in a hug. "Hey. Glad to see you too." The rest of my family come over and hug me. "Well, we best be off now." Mom says, before kissing my head. "Bye." We all say. "Here." Peyton says, handing me my phone, and my snapback. "Thanks you guys, but can we get home. I'm now very terrified of this place." I say. We all agree, and get into separate cars.

*Skip the car ride*

Peyton's pov:

When we get home Ross unbuckles me, and helps me out. I step out, and run to the door. "I wanna to go and introduce Chubbs to his new friends." I say, trying to make Ell speed up, and unlock the door. "Ok, ok." He says. He opens the door, and I run in. I run upstairs to my room, and grab Chubbs, and part of a picture Miss. Mary gave me from the orphanage. I place it neatly in my back pocket, and then I run to Ell's room. "Chubbs prepare for landing. " I say, before jumping on Ratliff's bed. "Peyton!! You better not be jumping on my bed!" Ratliff says, from down the hall. "Chubbs we're caught! Prepare for attack!" I say. I hear Ell approaching the door. "And fire!" I say throwing Chubbs, Isabella, and Bananas at him. "Hey!" He says, as my animals hit him.

Once Ell, isn't under attack anymore he glances up. "What have I tolled you about jumping on my bed?" He asks. "Not to do it." "Then don't." He says.  "What happened to the fun Ratliff, I used to know?" I ask. "He's still here." "No he's not! He'd let me jump on the bed. Ever since Ry was arrested you've been in a bad mood." I say. "Baby... I guess... I'm just stressed out about Rydel and I. Nothing you should worry about." He says, back. "Is it something with Rydel?" I ask. "No.. I found out Makenna's my age and she's dating Ry. And I've kinda fell for her...." Ell says. "Oh... Dats cold." I say.  We sit in silence,  until I look at the ground. "Ell, can I see that picture, for a second?" I ask. He nods his head.

Unknown Pov:

Peyton slides off the bed, and she picks the picture. It was missing a very small part. In the picture Ellington was holding a kid. His/her legs were around Ell's waist. His dad

was right behind him, smiling.

Peyton's picture was Peyton with her in someone's arms. And her mom was behind her, with her dad's arms around her.

Ratliff's POV:

Peyton picks up my picture, and she sets it on my bed. She then carefully places hers beside it. As if by magic the picture she had, connected to mine, and it made a full picture.

It all started to make sense; The dream with My mom's Ex husband, the same color of hair, and eyes, the same singing voice,  and the same personality, almost. "Peyton .... you're my..... " I start to say, to amazed to finish it. "Ellington.... you're my ....." She starts. "You're my missing sibling. " We both say at the same time. "You're my older brother.... I can't believe it. How?" "The same eye color, the same hair color, and the same voice.  I didn't see it either. And the first day we got you, I thought I knew you my life, and I did." I say, hugging her. "Guys!! Come here!" I yell. Everyone enters, and look at us. "What's up?" Riker asks. "Look." Peyton says, holding up the picture. "Ell's my older brother." Peyton says. Everyone smiles, and wraps us in a hug. This was truly the best day before my birthday present ever.

So guys! That's the end! But don't worry, there will be a sequel! And its called 'Living With R5'! And its gonna be 2 months later, after they find out. So I'm sorry for those who loved this book, but it had to end someday. And that day is today. But I'll start the next book soon. I expect it to be as famous as this one... Or there will be no sequel!! I'll post the first few chapters and if they don't have at least a 100 reads per chapter, than I'm done!

One more thing... Do you guys think I should start a Rydellington fanfic, and a Everything R5 book? Well if you do please comment what you think, and the ones with the most votes wins! And if you're going to say Rydellington fanfic,  I need a name to please. So.... Love you guys! And I will have my new books up sooner, or later.

XD

~Ell, and Ry's Angel ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 1.6K 50
Riley Lynch is 14 and she is related to the lynches, yes the famous family band R5. usually shes the forgotten one because she cant play instruments...
570K 22.1K 97
A/N R5 doesn't exist. There is no band. Vanessa isn't Laura's sister | Laura is an only child. Or so she thinks...;) +++ 17 year old Laura Marano is...
150K 3.4K 41
Ashley has been in an orphanage ever since her parents had passed in a tragic accident, leaving her with no one. She's now 16. The Lynches decide to...
23.9K 1K 44
Caroline is a 17 years old girl that loves R5. on her 18 birthday she gets tickets to an R5 concert when Ross sees her everything changes. They need...