Chapter 19: Austin and Ally

Okay, just a quick author's note, when I'm writing the 'Austin and Ally' episode, its going to be in an unknown point of view. So... its going to take up most of this chapter, so be ready!! ~Ryland's angel ~

Peyton's pov :

*3 days until Ell's birthday*

Ross lightly shakes my shoulder. "Pey, its time to get up." I groan, and roll over. "Baby, I thought you wanted to go and meet Laura, Calum,  and Raini?" He asks. I bolt up, nearly hitting his head in the process. "Move, Rossy!" I say, slipping past him. "Baby, wait! No body else in the house is up, so you have to be quiet." He says. I look at the time. 7 o'clock in the morning?!?! "Why are we up so early?!!?" I ask angrily.  "Baby, we start filming at 8, and I have to be there by 6:45, or 7. So, lets go and find you some clothes, and we'll get a move on." He says, scooping me up.

He sets me down in my room, and I change into my 'She writes, he rocks." shirt. Ross looks at me and smiles. I slide on some jeans, a beanie, and some tennis shoes. "Baby! Lets go. I don't want to be late." Ross says. I grab my Ipod touch, and my head phones, and head downstairs. Ross has a little bag packed, that he holds out to me. "Here, don't tell Ry I gave you some of his candy. He'll have a cow." Ross says. I giggle, and I grab his hand. He takes me out to the car, and straps me into my car seat. "We'll be there in no time." He says before kissing my head.

I pull out my Ipod, and log on to Twitter. Yes, my family loves me enough to have gotten me an Twitter account. I look at the tweets that anyone has posted. Riker had just posted one.

Riker Lynch: @RikerR5

Ahh... the sound of a little kid with candy she's not suppose to have in the morning. Ross when Ryland finds out, you're gonna be dead. Just remember, blame it on the cutey pie, and you're even more dead. @RossR5 @RylandR5 @PeytonLynch

I giggle, and Ross looks at me. "Princess what's so funny?" He asks. "Riker knows that you gave me candy." I say. "Dang it! I knew he was up. He had to go to the filming of 'Glee'." "And you couldn't have told me before we left the house?!?!" I ask. "Well, you never asked, so yep." He says popping the 'p'. I giggle, and decide to send out a twit.

Peyton Lynch:@PeytonLynch

I'm so excited for today. Ross is taking me to the set of 'Austin and Ally', and I might even have a small role! I'm so happy. Why? Because I get to meet my role model @LauraMarano, and also hang out with @RainiRodriguez, and @CalumWorthy. I feel very special.

:)

I hit post, and Ross' phone start to vibrate.  "Did you tag me in that?" He asks. I nod my head, and put my headphones in. I press shuffle on my Ipod touch, and start to play temple run 2.

*25 minutes later*

"Baby! Come on! We're late!" Ross says, picking me up. I sigh, and wrap my arms around his neck. We climb some steps, to studio 7. "Ross!! You're here!" A makeup artist says. "Peyton, go and find Calum. He should be in his dressing room! Be good! Love you!" Ross says, as he's pulled away. I start to walk towards the set. "Wow..." I say when I see the Sonic Boom store. And there really was an outside, where people were walking in and out. "Now where would Laura, Calum, or Raini be?" I ask aloud. I sigh, and walk on to the set. Just as I step on set, a big man comes through with a cast member from 'Jessie' and he shoves me out of they're way. "Ofh." I say as I fall down onto my but. I look up, and see Calum running down the stairs, from the practice room. He races over to me, and helps me. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?" He asks, brushing me off. "Yeah, I'm fine." I say, looking towards the makeup artists' tables. Laura was sitting at one, and Ross was sitting right next to her. "Daddy likes Laura." I say quietly, before giggling. "By any chance, are you Peyton?" Calum asks. "Yes." "Well, then Peyton, I'm Calum." He says. "Hi." I say shyly. Okay! Don't judge me! I'm a little shy sometimes. "Wanna go meet Laura, and Raini?" Calum asks. "Can I?" I ask. "Yeah." He says. I put my hands up in the air, and Calum picks me up. He leads me over to Ross and I pull on his jacket. "What?" Ross asks, turning around. I wrap my arms around him, and he pulls me into his lap.