Chapter 18: Casts

Peyton's pov:

* 4 days until Ell's birthday*

I wake up, and look around. Rydel was up, and she was on her phone. I look at Ellington,  and he is still asleep. "Mommy?"  I say hoping to get her attention.  "Morning, Baby." She says, placing her phone on her side. "Is Ry up?" I ask. "Yeah, but Makenna is here." Rydel says. "What about Riker?" "Nope." I smile, and sit up. "Does Elly get mad if someone. wakes him up?" I ask. "No." She says. "Can I have my Ipod?" She nods and hands it to me. "He's gonna hate me." I say. I scroll through my music. Hmm... One Direction. Story of my life. I press it, and turn it all the way up. I look over and see Ry with his video camera. I smile, and put the speaker up to Ell's ear. "Put on a song that starts off loud." Ry whispers. Midnight Memories. I hit play, and set my Ipod touch onto his shoulder, with the speaker right next to his ear. I feel someone lift me up, and its Ross. "Play." Rydel says.

One.. Two... Three

Straight off the plane to a new hotel

just touched down you could never tell.

Ratliff jumps up startled, and looks at us. My Ipod is now on the floor, next to Ell's bed stand. He glares at us. "Which one of you woke me up?" He asks angrily, leaning over to pick up my Ipod. "Please don't look at the Ipod pictures." I say quietly. "Peyton." He says.  Oh no. "Go. All of you." He says. I gulp, as Ross sets me down. "Am I in trouble?" I ask, scooting closer to the edge of the bed. "A little, but not a lot. Pey come here." He says softly. No, I'm not falling for this again. "Peyton, baby, please come here." He says. "No." I say. "You won't come to me, I'll come to you." He says. Ratliff stands up, and walks over to me.  He gets down onto my level, and he looks into my green eyes. "Baby, why would you do that?" Ratliff asks. "I wanted to wake you up so, we could go and draw on Riker." I say, giggling. "You could've told me that." He says. He stands up, and lifts me up onto his shoulders. I smile and place my arms on his head. "Don't pull my hair." He says. "Awe, that takes the fun out of it." I say, smiling. 

Ratliff lifts me off his shoulders, and and places me on his side. "I can't trust you up there." He says, wrapping my legs around his stomach tightly. He walks into my room, and sets me down. "Go and get your markers." He says. I run over to my supplies closet, and pull out my washable markers. "Whatca kids up to?" Rocky asks, with Ryland, Makenna, Ross, and Rydel behind him. "We were going to draw on Riker." I say. "Can we help,please?" Makenna asks. "Sure, but you have to stay quite." "I call writing 'Loser' on his head!" Ryland yells. I giggle, as Ross picks me up.

Ratliff's pov:

I watch as Ross carries Peyton out to Riker's room. "Man, how's it going with Kelly?" Rocky ask. " Ehh... She won't stop texting me." I say, showing him my phone. "75 in the past 10 minutes. Dang." He says. As he finishes my phone goes off.

To:Ellybear

Riker's still passed out. You coming?

Ross.  But why from Peyton's Ipod?

From: Ellybear

Yeah. Rockstar and I'll be there in a minute.

We both run into Riker's room, just in time to see Ryland finishing writing 'Loser' on his head. I chuckle, as I watch Peyton draw a tear drop. She then colors it in with a pink marker. I walk over and grab a yellow marker, and a purple. I move down to his stomach, by his abs, and I start to draw a little puppy, and a boy. After 10 minutes, Riker starts to move around. "Peyton hide the markers. " I say, before she slides them under bed.

Riker sits up, and looks at us. Peyton is sitting on his lap. "Morning Rik." She says. "Morning Peyton." He says. She starts to giggle. "What?" He asks. Riker sits up, and looks at his chest. "What the frick?!?!" Riker yells. We all burst out laughing. "It was my idea. Just to let you know." Peyton says. "What?" He asks. "You're to cute and adorable to do something this mean!" Riker says. She giggles before pulling out a marker and making a line across his cheek. Everyone laughs, but Riker doesn't find it amusing.