Chapter 12: Birthday Shopping

* 9 days until Ratliff's birthday*

Ratliff's pov:

I wake up and notice that Peyton is already up, and watching TV. I sigh, and sit up. "Morning Princess. " I say. "Ratliff!!!" She yells, jumping into my lap. I grunt, and look down at her. "I thought Ross, Rydel, and you were going shopping for me today." I say.  "We are. We're just waiting for you to get up. They were going to pull a prank on you to get you awake, but I tolled them you looked to peaceful. " She says. " Wow. Want me to help you go and get changed?" I ask. She nods her head, and I carry her down the hall way.

She opens the door, and we go in. "Go pick something out." She says. "I want Ell to pick today. " Peyton says, sitting on her bed. I walk into her closet, and pull out a really cute yellow sundress. On it was some pink and blue flowers. I grab a pair of sandals.  "How about this, and I put your hair into a braid? Or I'll get Delly to do it. " I say. She smiles and nods her head. "I'll go and change in the bathroom. " Peyton says before opeming the door to the bathroom. I wait 4 or 5 minutes before she comes back out. My mouth hangs up. She looked absolutely gorgeous. "You look very pretty ." I say as she comes over to me. "Thank you." She says. "Come on." I say motioning towards the chair of her vanity. She sits down, and I start to brush her hair softly, knowing I'd hurt her if I didn't. She doesn't cry, or whine once. "Okay the hard part is done. Now I'll start to braid it." I say.

I divide Peyton's hair into 3 parts, and I place one of another. I continue doing this until I'm completly done. I grab a ponytail, and twist it around the end. "All done." I say, placing her hair over her right shoulder. "Thank you." She says grabbing my hand and pulling down the stairs. When we get downstairs, Ross was dialing someone's number. "Where is Peyton? She said she'd be down in a few." Ross says. "Rossy I'm right here." She says squeezing my hand.

"Well, don't you look pretty today." Rydel says. Peyton smiles, and puts her hands up in the air. I lift her up, and she hugs me. "Ratliff did it all. He picked the dress out, and he braided my hair." Peyton says giving me all the credit. "Well, he did an amazing job." Rydel says, before pressing her lips against mine softly. "Eww!! Get a room you two!" Riker yells. Rydel pulls away and giggles. "Whatever. Okay, Pey ready to go shopping?" Ross asks. She nods her head, and I hand her to Ross. "Wait." She says. Ross sets her back in my arms. She kisses my cheek, and hugs me. "I love you." She whispers softly in my ear. "I love you too, Pey." I say hugging her. I hand back over to Ross, and she snuggles her head into his neck.

"Bye guys." I say, as I watch Peyton wave over Ross' shoulder. A tear slips out of my eye. Why? I don't know, I just didn't want my little princess to leave me.

Peyton's pov:

We walk out of the house and walk to the car. "So. What would Ellybear want?" I ask. "Ellybear?" Ross asks. "Ellington's nickname." I say. "Oh. And he says Rossy is embarrassing." "Thats because it is!" I say. Ross looks hurt, before handing me over to Rydel. "Rossy, why won't you hold me?" "Because I'm not happy with you right now." He says. I start to pout, as Rydel sets me in my car seat. "Ross she's sorry. Please just forgive her. Or she'll be in a horrible mood all day." She says. "Pey, I forgive you." He says. "Okay!" I say happy again.  Rydel laughs, before sliding into the front seat.

We pull up to the mall, and Ross helps me out. "So... what would

Ellybear want for his birthday?" I ask playing with some of Ross' hair. He wraps my legs snuggly around his stomach. "Hmmm.. World peace?" Ross says.  "Be serious! My quess he'll love anything you get him." Rydle says. Ross takes us over to several different sections. After about 3 hours of shopping, I find the perfect gift for Ratliff.

It is picture frame that you could put digital pictures around it, and on it. We could put all of the pictures they ever took of all of us on the frame. "I want to get Ratliff this for his birthday. " I say pointing to the digital frame.  " Wow. I know he'll love it. We need to get it made today. I'll text eveyone to send any pictures of Peyton and us to me or you. " Ross says. A few minutes later their phones start to buzz like crazy. "Dang. " I say looking over Ross' shoulder. Rocky had sent him 12 pictures, Ratliff 6, and Riker 23. "How many did you get in total?" Rydel asks Ross. "41 in all."  Ross says.  " Inculding the ones I have taken, I got 32." She says. " That'll work. " I say. " In all that would 73." I say.

We get someone to download all 73 pictures on to the frame. When they get done, they hand it to me. "Wait!" I say making Rydel jump.  I point up to a little sticker that says 'Happy 21st Birthday'. Ross nods, and they take the frame back, and place the sticker on the frame. " Here you go." The clerk Eleanor says. "Excuse me are you Eleanor Calder?" "Yes." She says. "Can I have your autograph?" She smiles, and signs a piece of paper.  " Here you go. " "Thank you." Ross says before we walk out of the mall. I clutch the frame tight to my tummy, and I don't let it go. "When we get home, hide it in your coat.  Then run up to my room,  and wait until I get there." Rydel says. "Or anyone but Ratliff gets there." Ross says. I smile and move around in Ross' arms. "Can I please walk?" I ask. "Yeah." He says,  before setting me on the ground. Both of them extand their hands down so I can hold them. " Here." Rydel takes the frame, and puts it on her other hand. I grab their hands and we walk to the car.

*At Home*

Once we open the front door, R5 runs over to the door. He barks and yaps. He jumps on me, and I fall down. "Hey!! Stop!!!"" I say giggling. R5 starts to lick my cheek.  " Calm yourself dog." Riker says funnily.  He picks me up, and carries me upstairs to Rydel's room.  "The others are in there wrapping his presents. Now, go!" He says setting  me down. I open her door, and everyone looks at me.  "Puppy attack." I say.  They all laugh, and I join them. I sit down next to Ryland, and he pulls me into his lap.  "So what did you get Ellington?" He asks.  " This." I say opening my coat, and pulling the frame out. " It has 73 picturesm plus some Miss. Mary sent." I say. They watch all if the pictures go through. There was one that Rocky noticed that looked old. I look at it. I was just a little baby,  and my real family was in the picture. "My older brother!" I say. They look, and tell me someone downloaded a wrong picture. Ross eases it off the memory, and they watch the ending. "Awe I didn't kniw she made the ending like that." Rydel says. "Neither did I." Ross says. I smile,  and we put it in its protective case. We then wrap it up in wrapping paper, and ride it in Rydel's closet.  I opem the door, and go to Ratliff's room. I knok, until I hear a 'come in'. I open the door and see Ratliff laying in bed.

I climb up next to him. "Ellybear!" I say wrapping my arms around his neck.  "PeyPey!" He says wrapping his arms around me.  I giggle at the stupid nicknames me have for each other. " Whatca watching????" I ask, sliding down next to him. "I'm watching 'Faked or Faked; Paranormal Files. ' " He says. " Can I watch?" I ask. He nods his head, and motions me to come and lay my head on his chest. "I got you the best brithday present in the whole world. " I say.

So guys was this chapter worth the wait????? I know I'm excited to find out who Ellington's sister is. So if you think you know she is please don't comment I want it to be a huge surprise.  So I'll be throwing in a twist. JK. I'd never do that. So comment, vote, and add this book to your library.  I really want to thank you guys for getting this book to a huge 1.8k+ reads. I mean this is the biggest story I've ever written!!!! Eekk!!! I will be doing a squel called 'Living With R5' !! So those of you who are dieing to know , there's the answer. I'm so excited!!!! Thanks againg guys for the 1.8K reads, and I hope to get 2K really soon!! So thanks again to all of my followers that read this story you are beautiful!!! Love you guys!!!

XD ~R5's Angle ~