Chapter 8: He's Mine

Hey guys!!!! So on the last chapter I left you at a cliffy .... Peyton had just told R5 and Ryland that she hated them. So lets get this chapter started!!!!!!

Rydel's pov:

"Peyton Don't!" Ryland yells, grabbing the letter and handing it to Riker. "No!! I need to know!! Give me it!" Peyton says before crying. "Honey you'll get-" "I hate you guys!!" She yells. We all stand in shock. Did she just say what I think she just did? "Why do you hate us?!?!" Riker yells back. "Because you guys won't let me know who my older brother is!!" She yells back. "Peyton, Kassia said when we , not you, think the time is right!" Rocky yells. "Why can't you guys just let me find out who is my older brother?!?! I have a family!! I mean I need to know who they are!" Peyton yells. "Honey we don't want to lose you!" I yell. R5 family fight. Sweet. Note the sarcasm.

"Again she said 'He's closer then we think he is!!" You guys just don't get it do you?!!?!?' Peyton yells back. "We get it! Its just that you are to young to worry about! Your just a little kid!" Ross yells, throwing his hands up in the air. "I'm 6, and yes that means I'm a kid! But I just wanna know who, and where my family is!!" Peyton yells before falling to the ground in tears.

Ratliff, who didn't yell at all rushes over to her. He pulls her into a hug.

The rest of us run over to them. "Pey, we're so sorry. Please forgive us." Ross says, as tears form in his eyes. Seeing Ross, Rocky, Ryland, Riker, Ratliff, and Peyton cry makes me start to cry too. We all get into an R5 group hug. I feel Peyton wiggle her way through the guys and over to me. She sits on my lap and hugs me. "Shh.... Princess ist gonna be okay." Ratliff says wrapping his arms around the both of us. The other guys come over and do the same. We stay like this for what seems like hours, bit was only 20 minutes, crying on each other's shoulders. Eventually I stop crying, and notice that Peyton has fallen asleep on my lap. "Guys she's asleep." I say. I get up, and lay down on Peyton's bed. I set Peyton beside me. "Goodnight girls. " Riker says before kissing both of our heads. Riker leaves the room, and Ratliff comes over to us. "Hey, when she wakes up, come and see me." He says before kissing me on the lips. I smile and look down at Peyton. "He's mine, not yours Delly." She says hugging my arm. "He's 21 almost, and your only 6. Way to much gapage." I say.

*3 hours later(Peyton has been asleep for the 3 hours)*

I feel Peyton move around in my arms. "Mommy, can I go and see Daddy Ross?" She asks. Yes! I re-gained my Mommy title back. "Sure, honey whats wrong first?" I ask standing up. "I don't feel good." Peyton says. I take her into the bathroom. She leans over the toilet, and pucks. When she's done, I take her temperature. It goes off, and Peyton looks at me. "Mommy what is it?" "Oh my god.. 107.4" I say. I pick Peyton up. "Rossy, You're going down!!" Ratliff yells . "Quit calling me that!! That's only Peyton's nikname for me!" He yells back. "Shut up both of you,and lets start the game." Ryland yells over ever body else. "Black Ops?" Peyton asks. I nod my head and enter the room.They all take their eyes off the screen for one second and the resume. I can tell that they all have been playing for a while, because they'll all sweaty. Peyton starts to move in  my arms. She sneezes and then coughs. I hug her and sit down by Ratliff. "Hey, Delly." Ross says. "Hi." Ryland shoots a guy, and Peyton covers her eyes. "Guys, can you pause the game?" I ask. Ross pauses the game, and they all look at me. "What's up sis?" Rocky asks. "It better be important, because you made us pause our game!" Ryland says. Peyton coughs again, and shivers. "Mommy I'm cold." She says. I grab a blanket from behind the couch, and wrap her in it. "Thank you."  She says before sneezing. "Peyton are you okay?" Ratliff asks before placing an open palm onto her forehead. "Holy Crap! She's burning up!" Ratliff says grabbing her, and placing her in his lap. He hugs her, and the others come over. "She was prefectly fine 3 hours ago. How could this have happened?" Ross asks. "The cold, is my guess." I say. "Yeah, has to be." Riker says. "I'll go get the cold medicine. " Ratliff says, picking Peyton up, and carry her with him.