The Book of Grandchildren ( N...

By Stars_in___

While on their way back to the house, Natsume and the self-proclaimed bodyguard, Nyanko-sensei meet a youkai... More

Updated Revision and Upcoming Physical Book With Illustration!
Disclaimer
[1] My thoughts floating into the night sky (edited)
[2] Can hear a song from far away (edited)
[3]The heart wanders aimlessly (edited)
[4] At the whereabouts of time
[5] It's as if I'm having a dream of tomorrow
[6] With precious people
[7] Oh Stars, Please Protect
[8] My Thought that orbit the sky
[9] Believing
[10] Is a strong kindness
[11] Now i think very dearly
[12] What else shall i change
[13] The joy of living into?
[14] The heart contests
[15] Now, my chest takes a step
[16] Into the joy of living
[17] It overcomes the suffering
[18] Towards a wonderful day
The Strange Tie
Rendezvous
Bystander
The fragments of my life
Hearts
Coming to Sense
Overshadowed
For the Love of the Contract
The Unexpected Guest
The Art of Dillema
Good to be Together
Man,Exorcist, and Divine
The Ignorance
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
The Red in Meltdown
Zero Gap to Love [REUPLOAD]
The Name You Call
It's Awfully so Fragile
Back to 'Him'
Back to 'Him' Extra
Perish of The Unwanted
The Unspoken Words In the Eyes
Entrance to The Heart
Pillow Talk
Talking to Memories
Irreplaceable Things [ END ]
Following The Rule of 17th

{11.5} Of the normal days

2.6K 80 17
By Stars_in___

[ WARNING ! There will be a little bit of shonen-Ai in here, if you don't like it or not feeling good about it, you can pass this chapter, since it will not affecting much for the next chapter. I will warn you again when you about to reach the part. Thank you.  ]

The sky is bright blue, but the scenery from below the mountain is gray. Not that it's completely gray, only the trees with high and big leafs that will covered half of the sun light to the mountain ground.

The mountain Hiei. An infamous beautiful mountain for its peach blossoms and the tranquil scenery. Although top half of the mountain clouded with dew and clouds, it never failed the tourist to fascinate them with the mountain's beauty.

Located at Shiga prefecture, the mountain stand firmly on its ground. And in deep in the middle of the mountain-- which only possible to entered with particular being-- stand an old mansion on top of a cliff. Elegant yet extravagant with its traditional decoration, the high and pretentious mansion quietly served its purpose with 3 inhabitants dwelling in it.

In those rocky road-- actually not even close to be called as a road for it doesn't have any human footstep track on it, there walked a guy with wavy inhuman light blue colored hair silently.

Feeling serene and happiness from all over the place, the guy with those dazzling clear blue eyes smiling peacefully at the old building which he intended to visit.

" Still the same, I see. "
He said softly as he look up the huge traditional mansion with dark aura around it.

Just when he about to make a step forward onto the mansion area, suddenly as swift as a wind, a sharp katana held by a young boy with top knot already an inch away from the brunette guy's neck.

" State your name and business in here. "
The boy ordered with cold voice.

But instead of feeling scared by him, the guy turn his head to give a soft smile.

" Have you forgotten me, Gozumaru? "

Gozumaru was confused for a moment there until suddenly his cheerful lover, Mezumaru--who showed up out of nowhere--start shouted excitedly at the brunette guy as he keep pointing him out with his index finger.

" Ahh! It can't be! It's Riou-sama! Riou-sama! "
But just as he about to jump excitedly at him, his cold lover Gozumaru hit him on the horse skull that Mezumaru always wore.

" Shut up! Don't make so much noise, can't you?! "

" Ittai... It's just that I'm so excited, Gozumaru. This is Riou-sama, don't you remember him? "

" Of course I do, it's just that what I remember Riou-sama is a youkai lord... Not a human... "
He eyeing the suspicious guy who still looked at both of them smiling.

" If so, please forgive me if I make you doubt about me, I will change to my original form then. "
Just when he want to release his power to turn back into his youkai form, a deep voice from the mansion direction suddenly stopped all the three of them.

" You don't have to, Riou. "

A tall man with broad shoulder, gray and black hair, wearing dull green haori, stand in front of the mansion. Looking as menacing as ever, he greeted his good friend, Riou.

Riou in the other hand, who looks like completely the exact opposite of him, was surprised for a moment at him. Replying his greeting.

" Gyuuki, my... It's so good to see you still save and well. "

" Thank you, and it seems you're doing well too. Looking you still like to disguise yourself as human. "
As Gyuuki saying this, Gozumaru feels chill running down his spine. Realizing that he just made a huge mistake, he quickly bowed at the lord forest, Riou.

" I-I beg your pardon, Riou-sama! Please forgive me for doubting you before. "

" Ah... Don't worry, Gozumaru. It was my fault too for not showing up with my real form. "
Riou assured while patted Gozumaru's head softly.

Everyone knows how soft spoken and kind hearted Riou is. Not just strong and wise, but he has a big heart too for everyone. The other ayakashi look up to him, because he gave them power to be able to live in the forest in peace, though they think of him as a bit soft in the head for befriending humans, they still follow him and respect him greatly.

He's so soft that actually it's pretty odd for him to befriend an uptight, cold and cruel youkai like Gyuuki. Since they're pretty much the exact opposite of each other.

After a brief greeting, Gyuuki then asked Gozumaru and Mezumaru to go back secure the area while Gyuuki and Riou have a chat on their way into the mansion.

Walking side by side, as if Riou still remember how his dear friend's mansion building and each of its corner, he let out a relieved sigh. Noticing the sudden gentle aura emittied from his guest, Gyuuki glanced down a bit.

" You seems relieved about something. "

Riou shifted his gaze fully to person next to him.
" Ah well... I'm just glad this mansion and even the yard didn't change at all. I always feel so peaceful, therefore, this place is the most I like. "
Riou ended his words with a smile which fazed Gyuki for a moment back there.

Gyuki didn't regret a thing for looking that smile, but he thought it would be best for him to faced forward to the mansion for now.

At least until they arrived at inside.

" It's not like there's something that in need to be changed. "
He replied flatly as he closed his eyes, trying to regain his composure.

" Haha, that's so you, Gyuki. "

" I wonder about that. "

Finally the mansion building getting bigger to be seen, and after a few steps and stairs, they arrived at the hall room.

The inside is still as elegant as ever, dark and seems hiding many secrets than what you've imagined. The smell of flowers, forest, mixed together with incensed, in one fragrance they lingering all over the place. Dominated by wooden construction--since it's a traditional Japanese mansion-- the room feels even more relaxing yet haunting at the same time.

" Hmm... I knew it. I always like this fragrance, Gyuuki. "
Suddenly the guest stated his opinion again.

As they walked further into the mansion, Gyuuki just glanced at him to signaling him to follow Gyuuki.

" Actually, when you were sealed, there's something that... Changed in here. "
He murmured, but he make sure he made it loud enough for Riou to hear it who walk next to him.

Surprised and confused by his statement, Riou asked him with wondering tone.

" Ohh... Really? Did you changed something? "
He asked.

But Gyuuki got silent as he keep walking further to the back yard. Leaving Riou is wonder what does that that mean.

Before even Riou can pry about it, Gyuuki finally stopped at the last turn to the backyard view.

He turned his head to Riou's side and say,
" The backyard, I plant willow trees as you like. "
As he said that, Gyuuki step aside to let Riou have a look at what he said.

The moment Riou step forward to see more closely, his face immediately telling the feeling of fascinated. His clear blue eyes that tinted with green reflection from the trees, makes it looked like the earth is in his eyes.

His half parted lips almost speechless if Gyuuki's voice didn't bring him to conscious.

" You once told me... That you really like the peach blossom in this mountain. "
Gyuuki step forward, come near to Riou.

" But then, I remember that the trees at your place was willow tree. And there weren't any peach blossom. So, whenever I looked at the willow tree, somehow it always remind me of you. "
Gyuuki folded his arms to the back and his eyes keep looking forward at the willow tree scenery.

Although, he couldn't helped it but to get charmed by Riou's eye gazing instead.

" Therefore, I planted the tree in here. So I can always remember you even if you're far away. "
And an upward crooked drawn on the corner of his lips.

Captivated by Gyuuki and the trees, Riou feels so much happiness emitted from his surrounding. There's always something that he can't explain about this feeling whenever Gyuuki acted this way. Even his human friend--when he disguised as a human before he got sealed-- said that this kind of feeling is something that words are not enough to describe. Riou didn't understand what it mean before, but now, he get the feeling of it.

" Thank you... Gyuuki. I'm so happy. "
Riou smiled sweetly at the taller man with his soft spoken nature.

[ okay, warning ]

And as if the time has stopped for a while, dazzled by his mesmerizing smile, Gyuuki can't hold back his self anymore but to leaned forward and steal his guest's lips.

Took Gyuuki a few seconds to parted from Riou's pale lips, but he didn't regret it a least.

As if Riou drunk from the charming eyes that keep opened when Gyuuki closed their gape, Riou absolutely can't take his eyes out of him.

" Gyuuki..."

" I'm happy too, Riou. Welcome back. "
As rare as a spring in November, Gyuuki smiled sweetly at the guy who's in his embrace.

Touched by every happiness around him, Riou almost let out his tear welling up in his eyes. He hold back Gyuuki tightly, gripping his board back that covered with Gyuuki's natural black long hair.

" I'm home... To you, Gyuuki. "

And together, they abandoned the time for a while. Selfishly loving each other until time came for them again.

_____________________________

Alright alright, I'm sorry for the sudden this-kind-of-genre in this ONE chapter.

But I just feel like to do it, because first, I freakin love Gyuuki and second I adored Riou too much.

I guess the shounen ai couple will be them only.

So yeah, we will back to the normal story, in the next chapter.

BUT of course, I will keep them as a couple through the whole story. Just not as opened as this one.

See you in the next chapter.

P.s Gozomaru and Mezumaru is seriously a couple. Check the wiki if you want. ;D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 167 9
(Second Book Is out!) Fairy Tail was up against Tartaros, but the fairies figure out Face was a distraction. Mard Geer's real plan was to activate a...
131K 2.9K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...
10.3K 175 25
After protecting the world from Hajun for 8000+ years, Tenma Yato, knowed also as Ren Fujii found his death by the hand of the Eastern Expedition. Ho...