Rendezvous

The main Keikain House wasn't a place of laughter and to kidding around, at least Natori knows that much of basic things in this place. Though it's called a house, actually it's more like a dorm of some sort. Their bloodline has been cursed so that all males die an early death, so those from the branch families are frequently adopted into the main house. They excorcise youkai for living, but some of the family branch are actually hold a pretty powerful position in real life--business,politics, economy, and such.

Natori was never a fan of this family to begin with, only because he met with the two siblingis--Ryuuji and Yura--that he had the thought of accepting this request. The fact that this house--a place where many powerful exorcist gathered, calling for Natori from the almost-cease-to-exist clan due to lack of heirs with strong spiritual power, is something that Natori wouldn't just brush it off.

He knows, that this youkai must be either really powerful or the Keikain House just dont want to mess with youkai who's strong at their cursing power anymore. Whichever it is, both are disadvantage for Natori.

But it's not like he can choose what kind of youkai he want to exorcise, right? Well, actually yes he can. Perhaps he's just being naughty to thinking that he can visit this place casually.

" So, what kind of youkai will there be? "
Asked Natori straight to the point.

But Ryuuji glanced at him annoyed. Well, he's always like that apparently.
" You came here without reaading the detail of the youkai first? "

" I read them, sheesh. It's a youkai that probably strong at curses, isn't it? "

" Yeah, pretty strong. It's an Onryou afterall. "
Ryuuji said nonchalantly still leading Natori to the rendezvous spot.

But the moment Natori and his three shiki heard the name of the youkai, they almost gasped at the same time.

" Wait, hold on. An Onryou? That messy-looking troublesome youkai? "
Natori intended to grabbed the young onmyouji shoulder to stop him for a moment, but instead he's the one who get stopped by Ryuuji's provocating eyes.

" Yes, why? You're scared, old man? Well don't worry, there's always a back up plan. "
He snickered.

" No no, I'm not scared. But why you didn't say it in the details? Rather than a detail, don't you think it's supposed to be the main problem? And what's with the back plan? "
Along the way, Natori started loosing his cool. Truly, this place are a place for endurance from the inhabitants attitude.

" Heh, I thought people like surprise? And the back up plan pretty strong too anyway, so you don't have to try so hard you know. Though, I must say the back up plan which provided by that person, is disgusting. "

By that time, Ryuuji can swear he heard Natori cursed under his breath which only made Ryuuji feels even more joy. Their relationship is that kind of a terrible bestie.

Just as they getting closer to the meeting place, suddenly Natori intrigued by Ryuuji's last sentence. And just as much as he wants to know about the back up plan. After all he need a plan against this troublesome vengeful youkai.

" What do you mean by disgusting plan by the way? "

" Hah... it's--"

However, just when the mouth want to spill the bean, the person which act as the back up plan suddenly revealed themselves from the bend of the corridor.

" Oya? Well well, I didn't expect to meet you this fast, Shuuichi-san. "