{11.5} Of the normal days

[ WARNING ! There will be a little bit of shonen-Ai in here, if you don't like it or not feeling good about it, you can pass this chapter, since it will not affecting much for the next chapter. I will warn you again when you about to reach the part. Thank you.  ]

The sky is bright blue, but the scenery from below the mountain is gray. Not that it's completely gray, only the trees with high and big leafs that will covered half of the sun light to the mountain ground.

 Not that it's completely gray, only the trees with high and big leafs that will covered half of the sun light to the mountain ground

The mountain Hiei. An infamous beautiful mountain for its peach blossoms and the tranquil scenery. Although top half of the mountain clouded with dew and clouds, it never failed the tourist to fascinate them with the mountain's beauty.

Located at Shiga prefecture, the mountain stand firmly on its ground. And in deep in the middle of the mountain-- which only possible to entered with particular being-- stand an old mansion on top of a cliff. Elegant yet extravagant with its traditional decoration, the high and pretentious mansion quietly served its purpose with 3 inhabitants dwelling in it.

In those rocky road-- actually not even close to be called as a road for it doesn't have any human footstep track on it, there walked a guy with wavy inhuman light blue colored hair silently.

Feeling serene and happiness from all over the place, the guy with those dazzling clear blue eyes smiling peacefully at the old building which he intended to visit.

" Still the same, I see. "
He said softly as he look up the huge traditional mansion with dark aura around it.

Just when he about to make a step forward onto the mansion area, suddenly as swift as a wind, a sharp katana held by a young boy with top knot already an inch away from the brunette guy's neck.

" State your name and business in here. "
The boy ordered with cold voice.

But instead of feeling scared by him, the guy turn his head to give a soft smile.

" Have you forgotten me, Gozumaru? "

Gozumaru was confused for a moment there until suddenly his cheerful lover, Mezumaru--who showed up out of nowhere--start shouted excitedly at the brunette guy as he keep pointing him out with his index finger.