Entrance to The Heart

" Yes, Fujiwara-San, I'm truly sorry for holding back Natsume like this. "

" Maa... That's fine, Natori-san. I'm just happy that Takashi-kun is having fun out there with his friends. I hope that he won't trouble you too much. "

" Oh no, don't worry, he's not the least feel that way to me. It's supposed to be me who's feeling guilty for extending his trip one more day. "

" Haha, don't be, Natori-san. Actually I kind of expecting him to be like this. When he came home with wound on his knee, days ago, I was shocked. I thought he would go back into his closed-self like in the past. But this time he came together with his friends, so I thought I'm pretty glad that he's able to experienced things like that with his friends. Though I think boys would always be pretty rowdy. Oh my! I'm so sorry that I keep blabbering on and on! "

" Ahaha, it's alright. I'm actually get to hear more about Natsume who I can't meet often. It would be my pleasure to hear the rest of the story next time. "

" Yes... Yes... Once again, please take care Takashi-kun, Natori-San. "

" Yes, Fujiwara-San. "

Natori wait for her to hung up first, then when he's certain she had, he follows her.

Not yet he has shut his mouth, the young master of the house already asked him in haste.

" How's it? Is it alright? "
Asked Rikuo with a worried face--together with his bodyguards.

Natori turned back, looking happy and shining like he just completed a god-level quest.
" Everything is fine! "
He gives a thumbs up while winking.

Everyone immediately turn bright and--clearly--let out a relieved sigh. How could they not? Natsume is basically an important guest of the Nura Family. Not just because the fact that Madara and Nurarihyon is old acquaintance, Rikuo is the type of guy that get worried easily for his friends--especially when it comes to dealing with Youkai.

Now that everyone think about it, Natsume and their young master--Rikuo-- has a somewhat similarity to each other personality. The way they tend to hide their problems, don't want to deal with youkai yet surrounded by a youkai themselves, and often put on a fake smile. It's not fake as in... A bad term, but more like when you told a white lie.

" Thank goodness... I'm already prepared to beg for forgiveness to the Fujiwara couple if they found out about everything today. "
Rikuo is the loudest in letting out his sigh as his body fall to the ground weakly.

" Now now, don't take all the burden by yourself, uh... Rikuo-kun. I'm part of the fault in here as well. "
Natori assuring him as he sit down next to him.

" But still... Natsume-San is my guest and I feel bad for made him involved in this matter. Since I know... That the Onryou--I mean, Daito, is actually had a deep grudge on gramps. "
Everyone then went into silence. They really don't know how to feel about this. If they can be honest and voiced out their opinion out loud, they do feel bad for Daito and Ginkgo. But they understand Nurarihyon

" For someone like Supreme Commander, having an enemy that holds a grudge for thousands of years is pretty natural, Rikuo-sama. "
The dark monk, Kurotabo, stated as he cross his arms under his long sleeve.

" That's more like a consequence that couldn't be avoided. "
Followed by Aotabo--and Tsurara with an agree nod.

Dumbfounded with that they said, Rikuo couldn't give my more excuse to them. Feeling that this is the young master's matters to think and learn, Natori smiles hopelessly and give a good pat on Rikuo's back.