Man,Exorcist, and Divine

" Master, may I ask something? "

" Oh, Sasago. What is it? "

"Please forgive my rudeness if my words sounds ignorant, but that boy, Natsume, he seems to have a strong spiritual power and that stupid beast is following him too. Do you not want to make him to help you? "

" Heh, if it helps me, he always helps me in various ways and at any time. We do not have to meet in person to help each other. Well, though I would prefer if we could meet in person. "

"... How about in your work? "

" Hmm... That would be really helpful and who knows, maybe both him and my reputation will even rocketing as an exorcist. But... I don't want to put him in any danger. He's still young and have a lot of times to change his way think of things. If I can be part of those changes, I already feel helped by him in a way. "

.

.

.

" Wait, don't hurt him! "

" Natsume...? "

Truthfully, Gyuuki didn't expect Natsume-- or even anyone to stand up for the glasses exorcist aside from Yura and Ryuuji, but for Natsume to suddenly jumped in between them, Gyuuki was surprised. Though he tries to hide it and narrowed his eyes in suspicion.

" You know this man, Natsume-dono? Even if you are, this man still need to pay compensation for his deed. "
Gyuuki's katana still not budging the slightest.

" He is my close friend, Natori-san. He's very important to me. I know that he's responsible for this, but we still don't know the full story yet. We can't judge someone based on one perspective. Don't you agree too, Rikuo? "
With determined eyes and roughly firm voice, Natsume asked for back up from the current leader, hoping he will help him letting this go.

As the leader--and Nurarihyon's direct grandson as well-- Rikuo paid close attention to all the situations and conversations. He doesn't want his decision to hurt anyone, but he must be wise. Sometimes what is wise is not necessarily good, and being good is not always wise.

He glanced at the man named Natori, then moved to Natsume who looked at Gyuuki who's barely have any intention to move his hand.

"His hands are shaking..."
Rikuo noticed Natsume's trembling fingers at each end.

For someone like Rikuo, dealing with a sword and holding it at once is normal. But for Natsume, it was the strangest thing he had ever done. Although Natsume has also done more dangerous things than that.

" Hey hey, old man Gyuuki, I think you supposed to bring up this problem after we're done with saving your supreme commander's ass, how about that? "
Ryuuji glared at Gyuuki with his ever annoyed face, though there's more hostility in his tone.

" What the young man onmyouji said is right, Gyuuki. The glasses man maybe have a way to save supreme commander. "
The always talkative crow unexpectedly agreed to Ryuuji's words.

Still not budging a little--though he almost have a change of heart-- finally the current third head speak up his mind.

" That's enough Gyuuki, lower your blade. Aren't you the same person who just told me to calm myself minutes ago? "
Rikuo sent a hard glare to him. Although it's hard for him to act like this with the current grim situation.

Not replying to what Rikuo said, Gyuuki still feel reluctant for lowering his blade. He really holds dear and respect Nurarihyon. He is his comrade,friends, and master. Whoever tries to hurt him will need to deal with Gyuuki first.