The Red in Meltdown

Fear and doubt still have not faded from this night. Crescent moon shines more little light than any other moon, however its light this time somewhat can penetrate the clouds in the dark.

" Hidemoto-san, and everyone, please lend me your divinity to overcome the Onryou's curse. "
Yura shot a determined glare towards Nurarihyon even without looking back at her shikigami Hagun.

Receiving a great determination and focus from the next head clan, Hidemoto make a face in amusement.
" As long as you can handle my divinity, Yura-chan. "

" Yes! "

Confirming the answer from his master, Hidemoto then back to his flock of hagun and let out his power together with the other anscetors. Knowing that Yura and her shikigami getting serious, Natori then turned his head to the front and called out all his shiki to protect his sides. Pretty much done with preparing, Natori looked at Madara and nodded firmly. Receiving all the signals, Madara bend down a little to Natsume.

" They're ready. "

" So do I. "

Madara blinked slowly, leering his eyes to Natsume who's so focused on his power. In Natsume's stead, Madara then turn his head to Rikuo and gave the signal which replied by a nod from him in return.

Rikuo gave an order to Riou and the other to leave the temporary barrier in once. Without any delay, they all execute the order.

Right after they called off their temporary barrier, the miasma which is so strong and held off inside the barrier while getting purified slowly, gradually breaking the barrier as if a poison gas cracking the glass cage.

Less than 5 seconds, the miasma finally broke off its cage. There's like an explosive gas bomb coming out from inside. Its color is a mix of purple and black, it smells rotten, decomposing anything that it touch and made its way to the other youkai.

" What's with this smell? "
Natsume squinted his eyes in annoyance and coughed a few times.

" That's what you call a poison... Or miasma of an Onryou. "

" Miasma...? "

" Yes, all the curses and miasma they let out can be represented as how strong their hatred is. And to even prick my nose like this with its rotten smell, can you imagine what kind of grudge that Onryou held toward Nurarihyon? "

" Grudge... This smells... That Onryou want to get their revenge on him? "

"... Who knows? Grudge doesn't know any limit, Natsume."

Silent to Madara's words, Natsume decided to focusing more on the power that he accumulated on his staff-- which loaned by Kurotabo for exorcising.

The air in the room become damp and the atmosphere is as creepy as when the Nura Clan fight Tamazaki from Shikoku arc. Just the miasma alone, is already this strong. Some of the youkai are scared down to their spine that cold sweat begin to drops from their temple.

But some of them who's calmer than them, have the same thought on their mind. Just what kind of grudge did the Onryou have for Nurarihyon?

But a grudge can be anything. As trivial as it can be, as irrelevant as you think, or how immature the reason is, it is still a feeling that will kill them slowly. Gnawing one heart from within and making it rot. It all depends on whose heart that harbored that resentment.

" Gahh...! "
Suddenly Nurarihyon let out his growl in pain. It's so rare to see that Nurarihyon grimacing in pain.

It torn Rikuo's heart just by hearing them, but he force himself to peel open his eyes and not to blink a second when he witness his family is in pain.