Guns N Roses One-Shots (vv ga...

By Tylerandjosh1

Because I am trash. Smut and fluff. Request stuff. iiii]; )' More

Hangover (Slash/Axl)
Comfort (Slash/Izzy)
Rocket Queen (Slash/Axl) SMUT
Drunk (Izzy/Duff)
Nightmare (Axl/Steven)
Play with me (Slash/Duff) SMUT
Paradise City(Axl/Izzy)
Don't leave me (Duff/Steven) SAD
Wanna have kids? (Duff/Slash)
7 Minutes in Heaven (Steven/Duff)
Flirt (Slash/Axl) SMUT
Bikers (Duff/Izzy)SMUT
November Rain (Slash/Steven)
Feels (Izzy/Axl)SMUT?
Feels Pt2(Axl/Izzy/Duff)SMUT
So, ya like coffee? (Slash/Axl)
Fifty Shades Of Grey(Slash/Duff/Izzy)SMUT
Make you feel good (Duff/Steven) SMUT
I'm his 'boyfriend' (Izzy/Duff)
Fanfiction(Axl/Slash/Izzy)SMUT
Fireworks(4th of July Special;))
Every Rose has it's Thorn(Axl/Slash)
Help me(Slash/Axl)SMUT
Dr. Feelgood (Slash/Duff)SMUT
I'm not wearing any clothes(Duff/Axl)SMUTISH?
Fat Axl/Hurt (Slash/Axl)SAD
Electric Feel (Slash/Axl) SMUT
FanfictionPT2(All of them)SMUT
Bass Players do it Deeper (Duff/Axl)SMUT
Don't hug me, I'm mad (Izzy/Axl)
You could be mine (Axl/Slash)SMUT
I want you(Duff/Izzy) SMUT
What the hell (Red/Munky/Jo/Fieldy)
Let's find wood(Axl/Steven)
Let's find woodPT2(Steven/Axl)
Let's find wood PT3(Duff/Slash)SMUT
Let's find woodPT4(Axl/Steven)SMUT
Cornshucker (Duff/Axl)SMUT
This I love (Duff/Slash)
Forgive me(Izzy/Steven)
My Joker (Axl/Slash)SMUT
Cum On Feel The Noize (Axl/Duff)SMUT
Vodka (Steven/Duff)
Vodka PT2(Slash/Axl)SMUT
Not in this lifetime (Duff/Slash)
Shy Boy(Axl/Izzy)SMUT
Terminator (Duff/Axl)SMUT
PDA (Slash/Duff)SMUT
Baby, You Ready To Play? (Axl/Slash)SMUT
The End (Slaxl) SAD
A/N See Ya!

The Jungle, Baby (Slash/Axl)SMUT

7.6K 101 134
By Tylerandjosh1

A/N

AU where Axl is a hecking hot stripper and catches Slash's eye. They fuck.

For @ynadinah who came up with the idea!!! LOVE YOU BABE, THANKS FOR GIVING ME IDEAS AND LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU ARE AMAZING💗💗

PS. I want Axl Rose to fuck me in the ass. 

~Munk Munk

~

Flashing lights. 

Loud music.

Slash was having the time of his fucking life. He wasn't known for going to gay strip clubs, but his friends were all out, doing things he didn't want to. So, why not?

The club was full of vines, exotic birds and rainforest sounds echoed around the neon lit place. The whole thing was jungle themed, which explained all the people covered in vines and feathers. It was odd, but he didn't give a shit.

"This is for you." A bartender tapped the dazed boy on the shoulder and handed him what looked like a martini, but it was glowing. A green glimmered on his tan skin, illuminating his face. "That man payed for it." He turned away and winked, walking back to the bar.

Slash looked at the man the bartender pointed at and wave, giving him a sweet smile. The man winked, then went back to talking to his buddies. Slash loved this place.

He walked over to where a performance was being shown, taking a seat on a leather chair next to an empty table close to the front of the stage and spreading his legs wider than the pacific ocean. He leaned back, completely relaxed and sipping his glowing drink. 

Three men were on stage, two were hunks with huge muscles and vines crawling up their skin for show, only wearing leopard print skin tight boxers. The man in the middle of them caught Slash's attention. 

This man had long, orange shimmering hair. He had green eyeshadow to pop out his emerald eyes. He wore green high heels and lacy panties. Fuck, he was hot. The only problem was that he was wearing a green shirt. Slash hoped he would take it off soon.

Slash licked his lips and grinned as the man made eye contact with him.

A upbeat song came on and bright neon lights flashed on the three men, strobe lighting the whole room with energy and sexual tension.

Slash was starting to grow hard as the long haired man shook his ass and bit his lip, staring straight as him. Instead of trying to hide his growing cock, he spread his legs further, glancing down at his work, then looking at the man.

The dancer winked, wrapping his slim legs around one of the pulls and closing his eyes, grinding on it slightly. He spun around gracefully, grabbing the pull and leaning back, letting his long hair fall like a waterfall. He pulled himself back up, watching Slash and running his hands up and down his own body. If the music wasn't so loud, Slash could've sworn the man was moaning.

Slash grinned and reached down to his crotch, palming himself and staring at the dancer. He didn't care if anyone was watching. 

The amber haired man smirked and played with the hem of his shirt. He ever so slowly starting taking it off, exposing his glittery pale skin. Slash actually fucking moaned when he realized the man had a nipple ring. Hot.

He flung the shirt at Slash, who gladly caught it and smirked. 

The dancing lasted for a while and Slash watched the whole thing with lust in his eyes, growing harder by the minute as he stared at the man with the long hair.

When the show was done, all the people cheered and clapped as the dancers smiled and blew kissed. The pretty man walked up to the edge of the stage in front of Slash and said, "Meet me behind the club at 12:30." Then he winked and walked away.

Slash had never been more excited in his life! He checked his phone as it read 12:10. He smirked and walked up to the bar, handing one of the bartenders the empty glass that used to contain his martini. 

"I need something to calm my nerves." Slash called, sitting at a stool next to the bar and leaned against the counter. The bartender handed him a drink that was also glowing and Slash threw some cash at him, chugging down the drink as fast as he could.

His clock read 12:30. Slash stood up, thanking the bartender and walked out the club door. The music from inside could still be heard faintly as he walked into an alleyway to the back of the strip club.

There he saw a figure leaning against a brick wall in a large fur coat, smoking calmly and blowing puffs out of his nose. He turned around when he heard Slash's footsteps approaching him.

Slash ran up, pinning the man against the wall and kissing him harshly. The dancer dropped his cigar in surprise, but didn't object and kissed him back.

"Fuck, princess. You did great up there." Slash huffed, pulling back from their rushed kiss and thrusted his hips against the strangers.

"Mm, thanks cutie." The man smirked. His voice was deeper that Slash expected, but he wasn't disappointed. It was hot as hell. 

"I'm Slash. Sorry for rushing that it's just, you looked fuckin hot up there, I couldn't wait." Slash grinned and placed his hands on the mans slim hips, rocking them back in forth.

"No need to apologize, babe. My name's Axl. Axl Rose." 

"That's sexy. Wanna come back to my place or-" Slash was cut off by Axl colliding his lips with his, biting down on Slash's lip and tangling his tongue with his. 

"No way, I can't wait that long. I want you right here, if that's okay." Axl blushed as he pulled away, placing a soft hand on Slash's chest. 

Sex in an alleyway with a stripper? How could Slash say no to that?

"Fuck, babe. I'm gonna fuck you so hard, kitten." Slash growled and pushed Axl against the wall, leaning down and sucking on the man's neck. Axl moaned, pushing his hips against Slashes and grinding, rubbing his hard cock against this strangers.

"Mm, daddy. I already prepped myself." Axl groaned, brushing his long locks of strawberry blond hair out of his face. 

Shit. Slash never really had a daddy kink, but that word coming out of this mans mouth made his head spin and dick harden.

"Y-You prepped yourself?" Slash stuttered in shock, obviously not minding, just shocked that this hot guy really wanted to get it on with him.

"Fuck, yeah. Shoved my fingers up my ass thinking about you in the backroom." Axl hissed as Slash reached down and brushed the groaning mans hard cock. 

Axl pushed Slash off of him, but only to take off his fur coat, exposing his bare chest and lacy underwear. 

"Shit, you kept the outfit on?" Slash groaned as he stared at the mans gorgeous body.

"I thought you'd might like it." Axl smirked, turning around so his ass was facing Slash's crotch, shaking it and grinding against him. "Want you so bad, daddy."

"Hell, princess. You're driving me insane." Slash moaned, unbuckling his pants and letting his cock spring out. "Can I keep your panties on, baby boy?"

"Fuck, yeah. Fuck me in them."

Slash rubbed Axl's smooth ass, giving it a swift slap, causing the man to yelp in surprise. He moved the lace aside from his asscrack so he could shove his cock in. 

The pretty boy whined as Slash rutted his cock against Axl teasingly. He slowly shoved the tip into Axl, sliding it in easier than he expected.

"Fuck, yeah Slasher. I've been waiting for this ever since I saw you in the crowd. Fuck!" Axl cried as Slash slowly pushed his throbbing length all the way into the small man. He slid his cock out, then slammed back in, Axl's mouth open in a silent scream.

"Baby, you feel so good!" Slashes groaning compliment echoed in the empty alleyway as he slapped himself against Axl.

The redhead was a sobbing mess as Slash pounded into him hard, giving Axl all he had. The small man's legs were shaking as he smooshed himself against the brick wall of the club, feeling the vibrations from the music inside. 

Slashed raised up a sweaty hand and smacked Axl with all his might in the ass. The stripper cried in pleasure at the pain. He was such a slut for spanking.

"You like that, whore?" Slash growled, hitting him again. Axl's cock was so hard he need some sort of friction. He pushed himself closer to the wall, humping up against it and rubbing his aching cock against the stone.

"Daddy, harder!" Axl's cry came out high pitched as Slash fucked him, grabbing the little dancers hips so hard it was sure to leave a bruise. With those words, Slash pounded into Axl hard, rubbing up against the boys prostate and cumming hard, spilling his seed into a stranger he met an hour ago.

Axl cried as he felt the liquid pour inside of him, crying out and spilling all over the wall of the club. 

"FUCK!"

Slash pulled out, watching his cum spill out of the stripper.

"Shit, I forgot about condoms." Slash groaned shyly, biting his lip nervously. "I promise I don't have STDs!"

"Don't worry kitten," Axl gasped, wiping his sweaty brow. "I've never had sex before."

Slash wrapped his arms around the stripper, holding him tight and kissing his head.

"Then I'm so happy you chose me to take your virginity. I hope I was okay?"

"You were amazing, baby. Come again tomorrow. I don't work and I would love to have dinner with you." Axl smiled, then thought for a second. "Okay, and maybe have some more sex."

Slash chuckled and kissed the redhead.

~

A/N

BOOM

~Munky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 1.4K 23
𝒈!𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈x𝒈 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑩𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝑬𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉. (mostly g!p)
14.3K 225 9
" 𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 " [ REPUBLISHED ] Guns N' Roses fanfic. 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐮 𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠 𝐚𝐮 - 𝐜...
40.6K 749 28
Send you're requests :) NO SMUT YOU DETTY PIGS love you :) Fluff and soft hehe no age gaps or littles(sorry I find it very cringey)
37.5K 398 51
requests r always open ;) it's mainly just smut 😋 message me for ideas or what you would like in these imagines