Steve Rogers Imagines

By Fandoms-Assemble

Need a little Steve loving in your life, well here's the place for it. a bunch of different imagines of every... More

REQUESTS INFOMATION
YOU ARE SUCH A BABY!!!
Peter
REQUEST- Powers Part 1
Powers Part 2
Powers Part 3 (Final Part)
REQUEST- They make it all okay
I'm fine...Okay fine i'm sick
Any Problems Call For Backup
REQUEST-Disneyworld
Just Another Bad Day
I'll get you back, I swear
Merry Christmas
Happy new year!!!
I didn't think you could stoop so low
Please Don't Ever Leave Me
Visions
Missing
Changed Attitudes
Intrusted
Blinded
Pasts
I Promise
(REQUEST) Teasings and Revenges
The Captain, The Witch and The Old Guardian
A Feeling
(REQUEST) Family
REQUEST- Taken In (Part 1)
REQUEST- Taken In (Part 2)
Is it really you?
Parkour
That's why its called a secret
Civil War
Beach Party
Art Substitute
Lean On
Home
A/N sorry
Compromised
Solo
Awakened and Assembled
Mixed Signals
The Not-Date
99
Natural
Old Married Couple
Requests Information
Parents
Still Human
The Nomad
Taken In Part 3 (Mini Series)
Birthdays
Space
Skinny Love
Fixed
Important A/N please read
3
Ghost
Permission
Q and A
Additions
Classes-AU
Ready?
Divided
Rescue
Restless
End of the Line
A/N: REQUESTS PLEASE READ
Opposite sides
New Year, New Beginnings
Happier
Enhanced
Rescued
Memory
Fighting for One
I Do
100
General
I love you despite...
Tell her I'm Sorry
Worlds apart
Perfection
Kid
Avengers/Brooklyn 99 crossover
Infinity War
Transformed
Endgame Pt1
Endgame Part 2
Endgame Part 3
Endgame Part 4
UPDATE
New Book!

A little secret

5.4K 114 15
By Fandoms-Assemble

A/N: request for jaza628 hope you like it! also i have a few imagines going at the moment so expect them to be up soon, also i will be making Taken in into a mini series that will also continue soon.

I woke up for once knowing I had nothing to do all day, just a day with my husband. We both had managed to get a day off together for what seems like ages, everytime we didn't have training we had a mission. I slowly turned round to face Steve and smiled when I saw him peacefully asleep his lips parted ever so slightly. I stayed still just watching him, I shifted slightly to get comfortable making Steve stir. As his eyes began to open he smiled seeing me already awake "morning" he smiles, "morning" I smile. "how long have you been up?" he asks rubbing his eyes, "not long I promise, sorry if I woke you" I say, Steve shakes his head "no its okay you didn't, I was waking up anyway" he says wrapping an arm around me and pulling me closer. "i heard thor was in charge of breakfast today, so instead of poptarts or possible food poisoning if he tried to cook do you want to go out for breakfast?" I ask him glancing up, "sounds good to me, do you want to go now?" he asks. "no just a few more minutes" I say snuggling into him more making him laugh "of course" he says kissing the top of my head. A little while later we did get up and went out to a small café that we liked to go to when a team member who wasn't great at cooking was in charge of breakfast. "car or bike?" Steve asks as we walk to the garage, "bike" I say leading him over to it, "that's not like you" he says, "well it gives me another excuse to hug you" I say making him laugh "okay fair enough now get on" he says getting on. I get on behind him and wrap my arms around him as he drove out of the compound and towards the city.

Once we were at the café we ordered and sat down in one of the booths, as we talked Steve mindlessly fiddled with my hand. "um (Y/N)?" he says shifting awkwardly in his seat, "yeah Steve?" I ask rubbing his hand with my thumb. "did you, um have you" he says trying to form the right words, I instantly realise what he was trying to ask. "yeah I did, I'm sorry it was negative" I sigh sadly, me and Steve had been trying to have kids for a while now but it just hadn't happened. "I'm sorry it's my fault" Steve sighs shaking his head, "hey no its not, Steve these things take time, it will happen I promise you, and when it does it will make the wait worth it" I tell him. Steve looks up and over at me "I know I just hoped it would be sooner rather than later" he sighs, "me too, but it will happen, and we never know it may be sooner rather than later" I say. Steve smiles "I wouldn't know what I'd do without you" he says, "me neither" I smile leaning over the table to kiss him. I then get a text from Nat "Nat is asking us to come back" I tell him, "why what's happened?" Steve asks, "I don't know, oh wait she texted again, something about a food fight and she's struggling to contain the boys" I explain. "who do you think the culprits are?" Steve asks standing up, "well Wanda and vision probably left when it started, thor it depends on whether he has pop tarts, Clint maybe he said he wanted to try and see if he could fire food from his bow, tony possible tried to stop it but then caught in the cross fire and then got involved, Sam and Bucky probably started it" I say as we walk back to the bike. "what about Bruce?" Steve asks as he gets back on "well I'm guessing he managed to get out because I haven't had a code green text alert yet" I say looking at my phone. "go the long way home?" Steve suggests as I get on "of course" I say wrapping my arms around him.

When we got back to the compound Nat greeted us almost immediately "I have given up on them" she say marching away picking a bit of pancake out of her hair. "I'm going to get my shield" Steve sighs "why"do you need that, its only food" I ask, "yes but its food thrown by these guys" he says. Once we had the shield we entered the communal area where we found that it had been turned into a food warzone, each team hiding behind couches. One one team was Bucky and Clint and the other team was tony and Sam. "at least thor isn't involved" I say ducking a flying waffle, "guys that's enough!" Steve shouts but it falls on death ears and the fight continues. Steve giving up on trying to tell them stop throws his shield around the room making everyone duck for cover "seriously Steve you could have taken our heads off" Bucky says standing up. "right now I don't care, now who started this is?" he asks, Clint and tony instantly point to their team mates "knew it, now how did you too get involved in this?" I ask pointing to tony as Clint. "Bucky hit me with a raw egg" tony says "I was trying to stop them", "yeah and tony hit me with a pancake" Clint says. "and how did this start?" I ask looking at Bucky and Sam "Bucky complain that I had the last pancake and so stole the milk so I slapped him across the face with my pancake" Sam explains. "well you four are going to clean all of this up so it is spotless and you guys will be in control of all the meals for a week and that does not mean take out" Steve orders. "but they started it!" tony complains, "yes and you got involved which makes you equally as guilty" I explains "both of you did now start cleaning up, we'll be checking on you to make sure you are actually doing it too, so no slacking, that mean you stark" I say pointing over at him.

It had been a month since the whole food fight insident and so far there hadn't been anymore, which only made me wonder what could possibly be next. I was sat in my own office writing up report on the recent missions when there was a knock at my door "come in" I call, Steve comes in holding a large bouquet of flowers "just thought I'd pay my lovely wife a visit" he says passing me the flowers "aww thanks but why the flowers?" I ask putting them into a vase of my desk. "no reason, does there have to be a reason?" he says placing his hands on my waist "no but usually you give me flowers at the beginning of a date" I say looking up at him. "well I was thinking since it's a nice day why don't we go sit out by the lake for a bit, have a picnic?" he suggests, "are you asking me out rogers?" I smirk. "yes I am rogers, so do you want to come" he smirks, "of course, I guessing you already have the picnic ready" I laugh wrapping my arms around his neck "I am pretty optimistic" he smiles, "I can tell" I laugh leaning up to kiss him. "come on then capsicle lets go" I smirk grabbing his hand and leading him out towards the lake, grabbing the picnic on the way. When we got there I sat between Steve's legs and rested up against him, "I brought your favourite snack" Steve says passing it to me. I sigh to myself realiseing what he was doing "how long?" I ask him, "huh?" he asks, "the mission how long is it?" I ask looking up at him. He sighs "how did you know?" he asks, "you've been trying to soften the blow, I mean everything you've done has been perfect but I'm ready for the bad news" I tell him. "6 months" he says "me, Clint and Nat" he explains, "6 months" I sigh realising how long that was going to be, "communication?" I ask hopefully. He shakes his head "none, as soon as the jet takes off we have no communication" he sighs, "but what is something goes wrong?" I ask. "we should just be able to evac safely but we are able to call for back up if needed but that's it" he explains, I nod my head in understanding "when do you leave?" I ask him. "next couple of days, just found out this morning" he explains "I'm really sorry (Y/N)" he sighs wrapping his arms around me. "Steve its okay it's your job, the world needs you again" I tell him standing up "now come in lets make the most of these next 2 days" I say holding my arm. "and do what?" he asks standing up, "I don't know, go out for a meal, have a movie night, dance" I say listing off ideas. "well one of those we can do right now" he says taking my hands and pulling me closer, "oh really?" I ask, "yes now may I have this dance?" he asks. "of course" I say taking one of his hands and resting the other on his shoulder, he smiled down at me and we began dancing, not to any music but we didn't need any because it was already perfect.

It was a couple of hours before Steve was leaving and I had run out to the shop I and was desperately trying to get there and back before Steve left. Once I was in the shop I grabbed what I needed and paid, the cashier seemed to be moving really slow though "sorry could you hurry up I'm kinda in a hurry" I ask. the cashier just looks up at me and continues to go at a slow pace "look my husband is going away for a long time and I need to get home before he has to leave" I tell her, "there's your change" she says passing it to me, "thanks" I say grabbing my bag and leaving. I make my way back to the compound as fast as I can "hey were did you go I thought you would be helping Steve pack" tony asks as I walk back in, "I had to grab something quickly before he left, kinda important" I say walking past him. I quickly run into one of the bathrooms look at my watch seeing I only had an hour before Steve left, I get out the test and try to calm myself. 15 minutes later I looked at the test and couldn't stop smiling, I was pregnant, I then realise Steve wasn't going to be here and that I needed to tell him now. I grab the test shoving it in my pocket and going out to try and find Steve "Bucky have you seen Steve?" I ask when I spot Bucky, "uh yeah he's briefing Nat and Clint on the mission" he tell me. "dammit" I mutter, "why what's up" he asks, "nothing, don't worry, I'll just have to wait for him" I say glancing round "thanks anyway" I say walking off. Steve took longer briefing the mission than normal and by the time he was done it was time for them to leave, as I went out to the hanger to find him I could tell he was already in captain mode. I stop in my tracks debating whether or not to tell him, if I did he may not want to go and I knew he needed to, or he wouldn't be able to focus and end up getting himself killed. "you okay doll?" Steve asks walking over, "uh yeah I'm fine" I say pulling my top down to cover the test. "are you sure, you look a bit lost?" he asks putting his hands on my shoulders, I look up at him and realise if I didn't tell him he was more likely to come back alive "yeah can you promise me something?" I ask him. "yeah anything" he says, "promise me you'll come back, do whatever you have to, don't take any stupid risks okay" I tell him, "I promise nothing will keep me from you" he says. I hug him tightly "thank you" I sigh, "anything for doll" he says kissing my head. "I'm just going to say goodbye to Nat and Clint, don't go until I come back to say goodbye to you" I tell him, "of course I won't" he says hugging me tightly. I head off over to Nat and Clint "guys can I ask you something?" I ask, "yeah sure what's up?" Nat asks, "don't let Steve do anything stupid because I really need him to come back" I tell them, "yeah sure we will, why though?" Clint asks, "I just really need him to come back alive that's all" I say, "yeah we promise" Nat says. "thank you guys, stay safe too though" I say hugging the both of them, "we will now it looks like your husband is waiting for you" Nat says pointing over to Steve. I turn round and see him stood watching me, I head straight over to him and into his arms "I'm gonna miss you" I say buring my head in his chest. "I'll miss you too, I'll try and get back early if I can" he says, "don't do something stupid, I'd rather you stay the 6 months and come home alive than home in 4 months and dead" I say looking up at him. "I promise, I love you" he sighs stroking my cheek with his thumb "I love you too" I smile, he leans down and begins kissing me. a moment later we broke apart and Steve rested his foread against mine "come back to me" I whisper, "I will I promise" he whispers back. "sorry cap but we've got to go" Clint says, Steve nods "I'll be back soon so don't you go anywhere" he says, "I won't but only if you come back" I smile. He shoulders his bag hugging me one last time before walking of to the jet both of us trying to maintain contact as much as we could. I watched as the jet door closed and the jet began to take off, staying until the plane was out of sight and then for a little while longer. Once I was alone I pulled the test out of my pocket and looked at it "he'll be back" I sigh, I glance around thinking that I needed to tell someone to make sure I didn't do any missions from now on. I began to think of who to tell, the first name I could think of was an obvious choice.

"Bucky can I talk to you" I say finding him sitting watching tv with some of the other, "yeah sure what's up?" he asks looking over, "actually it's kinda private, can we speak in my office?" I ask. Bucky furrows his brows at me "yeah sure lead the way" he says following me out, once in my office away from prying ears he began to ask questions. "so whats so serious?" he asks, "you can't tell anyone okay not for a little while okay?" I tell him, he raises a brow at me "yeah sure" he agrees. I pull the test out of my pocket and pass it to him, it takes him a moment to realise what this meant "wait are you?" he asks. "yeah I am" I say, "no way, aww congrats, I bet Steve was happy" he smiles looking up at me. when I don't respond he instantly clicks on "you didn't tell him" he mutters, I shake my head, "why didn't you tell him, he's going to be away from you for 6 months he's going to miss so much and he doesn't even know!" Bucky exclaims. "I know I wanted to tell him, I promise you that I did, but I literally found out an hour before he left and when I next saw him he was in captain mode" I tell him, Bucky shakes his head "you still should have told him, they're probably still on the jet you can still call him" he suggests. "no Bucky I'm not telling him" I sigh, Bucky looks at my confused "why not?" he asks, "because if I did, he would want to come back but he needs to be there, and if he did stay out there he would be distracted and get himself killed" I explain. "or he could be extra cautious to make sure he doesn't get killed" Bucky offers, "I know but he needs a clear mind, I don't want him panicking over me and loosing focus on the mission, so please don't call him" I ask. Bucky sighs looking at me for a moment "okay I won't but you have to tell tony because he's in charge while Steve's away" Bucky says. I instantly hug him "I will thank you so much Bucky" I say, "hey its no problem, anything for my best friends wife" he laughs.

The team were amazing during the 6 months that Steve was away, some like Sam and Bucky were the more protective ones. Wanda was the caring one, tony was the comic relief during the days where it felt hard, vision was there to give tips, Bruce did the check ups and thor was happy out getting Asgardian babygrows. I had found out that we were having a little boy and had kept all the photos from the scans ready to show Steve when he got home. "hey how you feeling" Bucky asks sitting down next to me "this one seems to be having lots of fun, he definitely takes after his father" I sigh relaxing back on the couch. "really how do you know that?" buckly laughs, "because he is kicking the crap out of me right now" I sigh "literally I'll show you" I say taking his hand and putting it to where the baby was kicking. "whoa that is a strong kick, I think he has some of the serum" Bucky laughs, "yes I can't wait to chase around a toddler that runs as fast as his father" I sigh looking over at him. "yes and his first words will be on your left no doubt" Sam say joining the conversation, "yes and you'll have 3 people to try and keep up with now" Bucky laughs. "yeah whatever in my wings I could easily over take you" Sam says sitting down, "yes but that isn't running is it" I say looking over at him. "so Steve's back next week right?" Bucky asks, "yep" I agree, "thought about how you're gonna tell him?" Sam asks. "nope I have no clue, I mean saying hey I purposely didn't tell you that you have a child before you went away for six months, welcome back! doesn't really sound good does it" I say making the two of them laugh slightly, "yeah maybe be a bit less sarcastic and more sweet, a nice big kiss should soften him up" Sam says. "yeah maybe should have the answers ready to all the questions he'll ask when he finds out" Bucky suggests, "yeah so you can quick fire through all of them look we'll help, Bucky follow my lead" Sam says standing up. he composes himself "I am channeling the energy of the bald eagle, the star spangled flag, I am super patriotic" Sam says pretending to hold an imaginary shield. Bucky stands up too and raises his fists "I could go this all day, hey Sam guess what?" he says, "what?" Sam says still impersonating Steve, "on your left" Bucky says. I laugh at the two of them "okay then give me all you've got" I say, "when did you find out?" Bucky asks, "a hour before you left" I answer. "why didn't you tell me?" Sam asks, "because I knew you had to focus on the mission" I say, "who's been looking after you?" Bucky asks, "the rest of the team, they've all helped even Sam" I say. "hey!" Sam complains, "how are you do you still get morning sickness?" Sam asks getting back into character. "not anymore, Wanda helped me through it, held my hair and everything, Bucky did too at one point" I answer, "yeah you still owe me for that" Bucky says grimacing "when are you due?" Bucky asks. "25th September" I answer, "who went with you to the check ups?" Sam asks, "alternated between team members depending on who was free, Bruce learnt how to do ultrasounds so I didn't have to leave the compound" I answer. "I think we've covered them all" Sam says looking over at Bucky, "nope we've forgotten one" Bucky says looking over at Sam. "really which one?" Sam asks confused, "this one" Bucky says getting back into character, "oh my god (Y/N) are you okay? Are you tired? Are you eating enough? Did you sleep enough last night?" Bucky says pretending to panic. I laugh at the overreaction, "he isn't that bad" I laugh, "oh really I bet you £100 pounds that he will react like that, even if it isn't straight away" Bucky says. "deal, but get ready to lose barnes" I say shaking his hand.

It was a week later and I was sat on the couch watching some tv, since I was having a day off from writing up the reports from the teams missions I was just relaxing in trackies and one of Steve's hoodie. "mrs rogers, the others have returned from their mission" FRIDAY tell me, I smile to myself realising Steve was finally home. on the way to the hanger I grabbed the untrasound photos from my office to show Steve. when I got into the hanger the jet was just landing, I waited patiently for the doors to open so I could see Steve. when I did my jaw dropped, he was covered in cuts and bruises, all 3 of them where. I made my way over to him "oh my god Steve are you okay? What happened?" I ask looking over his injuries, "there was a big fight at the end, we took a few hits, but we won" he explains. "how are you I've missed you" he smiles, "I've missed you too but we need to get you to Bruce, all 3 of you, now come on" I say taking him by the hand and dragging him to the infirmary. "don't I get a hello kiss?" Steve laughs, "once you're patched up then you get a kiss" I tell him. He stops dead in his tracks "well I'm not moving until you give me one" he smirks, "okay fine there" I say pecking him on the lips. Smiling to himself he lets me take him the rest of the way to the infirmary, "Bruce I have 3 people that need patching up" I say as we walk in. "yes I can see, okay each of you in a bed" Bruce says, I walk over to his and whisper to him "I haven't told him yet so don't say anything" I tell him, "yeah of course don't worry". I sat with Steve as he told me about the mission and how much he missed me, he fiddled with my hands as he talked making me smile. Once he was all fixed up I took his hand and lead him out of the infirmary "I need to show you something" I smile leading him to our room, "oh okay I like this" he smirks. Once in our room I turn round to face him "I have a present for you" I smile, "okay" he says with a smile, "close you eyes" I tell him, he laughs but does as he's told. I place the photo's in his hands "okay open them" I say, he opens his eyes and looks down at the photos, I see his eyebrows furrow in confusion "what is this?" he asks looking up at me. "that is your son" I say pointing to the baby in the photo, he looks back down at the photo's for a better look and then back up at me shocked. "I'm pregnant" I smile, Steve breaks out into the biggest smile I've ever seen "what? Really?" he says, I nod lifting up the jumper to show my bump. "oh my god how far along are you?" he asks, "six months" I tell him, he smiles pulling me into a passionate kiss. "wait when did you find out, after I left?" he asks confused again, "uh no I actually found out just before you left, one hour to be presise" I explain biting my lip slightly. He furrows his brows slightly "why didn't you tell me?" he asks, "because I knew you needed to focus on the mission and if you were constantly worrying about me I could have lost you and I didn't want that" I say looking down at my feet. Steve places his hand under my chin and moves my head up to look at him "hey its okay, I understand, I'm just happy to get to share this with you" he smiles, "thank you, and the team have been amazing all of them looking after me in one way or another" I tell him. He sighs in relief "that's good, because you are okay right, no morning sickness or anything, your sleeping and eating right aren't you?" he says, I sigh slightly "I really wished you hadn't said that" I say, "really why?" Steve asks, "because Bucky bet you would have that reaction and now I owe him $100" I explain. Steve laugh "well we won't tell him then" he suggests, "Steve you are a terrible liar" I laugh, he purses his lips "yeah, I'm sorry doll" he says.

Later on in the day we all had dinner together since it was the first time in a while that we all were toghether. "to the newest member of the team, the mini captain" tony says raising his glass "the mini captain" we all say raising our own glasses. As we ate we all talked about what had happened over the last 6 months catching everyone up, while tony was talking about one of the missions Steve stopped him "wait I'm sorry tony, but you didn't go on any missions did you?" he says turning to me. "no I didn't as soon as I found out I told tony the situation so that when there were missions I was back here doing the tech side of it with Maria" I explain, "which I told her to do,you know since she was the one she told first" Bucky shrugs glancing over at sam, "yes thank you Bucky" I laugh. I then lean over to Steve "they've been arguing recently about who looked after me better while you were away, and luckily for me that is now over since you're back" I smile taking his hand. He smiles and then looks over at the boys who were now glaring at each other, at this point a food fight could easily happen "Sam looks like he's about to throw his pasta at Bucky" Steve whispers in my ear. "well if he does it will ruin the 6 months incident free record" I whisper back, "6 months really? how did you manage that?" Steve asks. "well when the first one was about to happen I told them that if one piece of food was going to be thrown they would be sleeping outside for the next 9 months, needless to say they agreed to my terms" I explain, Steve just laughs shaking his head "well after I don't know how many years we finally found the way to stop the food fighting" he chuckles. "yes but we aren't rabbits so lets take it slow okay" I laugh looking up at him, "of course, everything is perfect right now" he smiles. Once we were all finished I stood up to take my plate to the kitchen "its okay doll I've got this" Steve says stopping me, "no its okay I'm fine" I say still trying to take my plate. "yes but I've been away for 6 months so I think I've got some catching up to do" he says, "yeah caps right, you guys have missed out on plate duty for ages so you guys do it" tony says looking at Clint and Nat. "thanks a lot cap" Clint sighs as he begins to pile up everyones plates, Steve just shrugs his shoulders and carries on cleaning up. "I'll see you in the living room" I say kissing him on the cheek before heading off to the living room with everyone else, "I think you owe me some money" Bucky smirks as we sit down. "ugh fine, but my purse is in my room on the other side of the compound so I'll give it to you later" I sigh, Bucky smiles victoriously "good so how many of the questions did I get right?" he asks curiously. "all of them, literally all" I tell him "I don't know how you did that" I say shaking my head "hey you may be his wife but I've known him since the punk was a ninety pound ashtematic" Bucky says. "jerk" Steve complains as he walks in sitting down next to me "I thought you were doing the dishes" I say as he wraps his arm around me. "I was but Nat said she and Clint could go do it while I spend time with you" Steve smiles, "let me guess Clint wasn't happy with that" I say, "nope not at all" Steve laughs. Later on in the evening everyone was just talking and I was beginning to feel tired, I was trying to surpress the yawns but Steve noticed. "lets get you to bed" he says standing up and holding his hands out, "Steve I'm fine, come on sit back down" I say. "nope come on" he says grabbing my hands and pulling me up, as soon as I was on my feet he hooked his arms under my legs and picked me up "Steve!" I exclaim. "what? You're tired so you're going to bed, night guys" Steve says walking towards the elevator, "you didn't need to pick me up though, I'm more than capable to walk on my own" I laugh "I have been doing it practically all my life". Steve laughs "yes but I've missed out on the last six months, I wasn't able to look after you during the morning sickness or go to the scans so I want to look after you now, like I said I've got catching up to do" he says looking down at me. "you are the sweetest guy ever, and I'm sorry you had to miss out" I apologise, "(Y/N) you have nothing to apologise for its just they way things work out, yeah I missed the first 6 months but I'm going to be here for the rest of this kids life, and that's more important to me than anything else" he says as he carries me out of the elevator and towards our room. I couldn't help but smile up at him "you are amazing you know that right" I tell him, "I've heard it from a couple of people" he smirks. "and those people are absolutely right" I smile.

Steve's pov

"okay guys you can come in now but keep it down okay" I tell the team, all of them anxiously waiting for this moment. As I lead them in as soon as I seen the two of them I break out into an even bigger smile "guys meet our son" (Y/N) says quietly as she held him close. "aw he is so sweet" Nat says "he even has cap's eye", I moved to sit down next to (Y/N) smiling down at our little one. "did you guys decide on a name?" tony asks, I smile down at (Y/N) "yeah we did" I say. "guys meet James" (Y/N) smiles, I look over at Bucky to see his shocked expression "are you guys serious?" he asks. "yeah it made sense to us, I mean who better to name him after than his godfather" I smile, Bucky's jaw literally dropped "really? you want me to?" he stutters. "of course Bucky" (Y/N) smiles, "do you want to hold him?" she offers, he steps back slightly "I don't know I mean with this" he stutters pointing to his metal arm. "Bucky you'll be fine, come here" I say passing him james, I could tell he was nervous but as soon as he was holding james he instantly relaxed "see Bucky you're fine" (Y/N) smiles. "oh and Nat do you want to be the godmother?" I ask, Nat starts welling up "of course I'd love to" she smile. "buck is it alright if" I ask, "yeah sure he is yours afterall" Bucky smiles passing me back james. "hey little one, it's your dad here, and these guys here are all your uncles and aunties, you have your uncle Bucky, uncle Sam, uncle Clint, uncle Bruce, uncle tony, uncle thor and uncle vision, and then you have your auntie Nat and auntie Wanda, they may seem a bit weird and a bit of a dysfunctional family, but they are going to look after you as if you were their own, and of course me and your mommy will protect you from anything and everything, im sorry I wasn't there for the first six months you spent with mommy but I'm here now and nothing will ever take either of us away from you" I sigh as I gently rock my little one knowing everything had changed for the better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
5.7K 207 51
Oneshots of your favorite MCU characters!
3.6K 151 22
Avengers One Shot! Based on your favorite Avengers! Requests Are Open!
88.2K 1.5K 29
These are my preferences and Imagines for the Avengers. REQUEST OPEN Enjoy! I wrote everything before, So the updates with be coming in fast.