❤Dil Mil Gayye❤

Oleh jainriya0

Dil Mil Gayye is a Love Story of 2 childhood best friends RAGINI and LAKSH (couple is from serial Swaragini)... Lebih Banyak

INTRODUCTION
Part 1
Part 2
PART 3
NOTE
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
❤DMG CAST ❤
PART 11
PART 12 AND 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19 - KUCH TOH HUA HAI
PART 20 & 21- CRAZY DAY OUT
PART 22 - THE CONFESSION
SUGGESTION!!!!!
PART 24 & 25 - HALDI ND MEHENDI
PART 26 - SANGEET SPECIAL
PART 27 - SANGEET 2
PART 28 - TIEING THE KNOT OF RELATIONSHIPS
PART 29 - FIRST DATE
Dare 😱
PART 30 - SPECIAL EPISODE
PART 31 - DATE (2)
PART 32 - RESORT ROMANCE (1)
PART 33 - WATER PARK
PART 34 - ROMANCE ALERT 😉
PROMO - SEPARATION
PROMO - BREAK UP
PART 35 - Career ?
PART 36 -THE HEARTBREAKING DECISION
PART 37 -
PART 38 - UNWANTED RELATIONSHIP?
PART 39 - ITS OVER
PART 40 -
PART 41 - FAREWELL
PART 42 - FINAL BYE
ABOUT SEASON 2
DMG 2
DMG 2

PART 23 - THE PROPOSAL

962 42 21
Oleh jainriya0

#Riya
❤Dil Mil Gayye❤

Episode 23 - THE PROPOSAL

Ragini quickly pushed him a little and tried to run hiding her blush but he had already held her wrist stopping her. Laksh knelt down on his knees holding RAGINI's hand. Ragini slowly turned towards him with uncontrable fast heartbeats. She couldn't look into his eyes. Her head was down and a big smile was there on her face. They were standing in a perfect proposing position.

Laksh - (looking passionately in her eyes) softy you are the best thing ever happened in my life. Tum Meri life mein bilkul EK angel ki tarah aayi aur Mujhe un andhero se nikala jismein maine khudko kaid kr rkha tha tum Meri first friend thi aur sabse special bhi.... (smiling) Tumhe yaad hai jab HUM pehli Baar mile the beach pe ???(epi 3)

Ragini - hmm (nodded her head) Mujhe kitni koshish krni pdi tumse baat krne ko pr tum Toh sirf one word answers de rhe they.

Both smiled remembering the scene.

Laksh - Mujhe Aaj bhi yaad hai tumhari Badi Badi pyaari si aankhein ( 12 yr old RAGINI's eyes were shown) Woh cute Si naak jo gusse aur irritation ki wjh se phooli hui thi (camera shifts to her nose) Woh chubby cheeks (laksh was smiling and showing with his hands how badly he wanted to pinch them and eat them up) nd finally tumhari innocent Si smile.
Woh Meri life ka best day tha 16th Feb!!!  Iss din na sirf tum iss world mein aayi pr Meri life mein bhi. (16 Feb is her birthday also) that day I got the most special person in my life.

Ragini - (having tears of happiness in her eyes) nd I got the best gift of my life in you.

Laksh also had tears in his eyes showing that he was Speaking from heart. It was not a speech or a story he was narrating but sharing his feelings for her since day 1.

Laksh - Uss din tumhara haath pkdne mein hichkicha raha tha aur ab uss haath ko kbhi nhi chodna chahta (epi 3 when ragini forwarded her hand for friendship but he was hesitant) main Apne life ke saare best and worst moments tumhare saath bitana chahta hoon.  I want to be with you,  I want to love you,  I want to play with our children,  I want to grow old with you and finally I want to close my eyes forever in your lap peace.....

Before he could complete RAGINI slapped him

Ragini - (angrily) how dare you speak like that????

(she was crying)

Laksh was confused he was holding his cheek. Many questions had arised in his mind. He thought RAGINI loves him then why that slap??  While he was immersed in his thoughts RAGINI hugged him tightly sitting on her knees and clutching on his blazer. He was not in his senses. He didn't respond as he was still lost.

Ragini - we will live together and die together. Not even death would be able to separate us. Humare Dil already Mil Gayye hai they can't live without each other. Nd dare you talk like this again.

Laksh smiled understanding the reason for her slap. He hugged her back even more tighter kissing her hair. Both got up.

Laksh - OK baba I won't repeat it again but the slap was really hard (holding his cheek)

Ragini removed his hand and touched it. She kissed his cheek to soothen his pain. It was quiet unexpected for laksh but it was surely the best painkiller for him.

Ragini - sorry (holding her ears)

Laksh smiled at her cute effort and grabbed her waist pulling her close to  him.

Laksh - if this is the way you say sorry Toh main Roz thappad khane ko ready hoon. (winking at her making her blush. She hid her face in his chest increasing his smile)

Song - tum jo aaye and tose naina mashup by armaan malik and tulsi kumar

Chahatoon ka mazaa
Faasaloon mein nhi
Aa chupa loon tumhe hausalon mein Khi
Sabse upar likha hai tere naam ko
Khwaishoon se Jude silsiloon mein Kahi

(laksh broke the hug and looked in her eyes. She was too staring at his mesmerising deep brown eyes trying to read all the unspoken feelings. It started raining. It seemed like god was also Happy for them and showering his love and happiness through rain.)

Teri Lagan mein sab hai gawaaya
Iss tarah se mujhko jeena aaya
Teri hasi, Meri khushi
Meri khushi tu hi

(his gaze shifted to her lips which were wet due to rain and shivering slightly Due to his intense gaze. He came closer to her lips while she closed her eyes. He finally captured them  slowly. She didn't know how to respond but later unknowingly she started responding just like him)

Tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gyi
Ishq mazhab ishq Meri zaat ban gyi

(her hands were moving in his hair while his were on her waist both were pulling each other closer and closer. Finally they broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen.)

Sapne Teri Chahatoon ke    ( 2)
Dekhti hoon ab kyi
Din hai sona aur chandi raat ban gyi
Ho tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gyi

(laksh fell down on his knees spreading his arms and looking in the sky and shouted out loud.

Laksh - I LAKSH MAHESHWARI IS IN LOVE WITH RAGINI SINGHANIA. YES THIS BESTIE IS IN LOVE WITH HIS SOFTY.

ragini covered her mouth with her hands to stop herself from bursting out with happiness. This was the best moment of her life. )

O sudh budh khoyi hai khoyi maine
Haan jaan gawaayi gawaayi maine
Haan Tujko basaaya hai dhadkan mein
Saaware saaware

(laksh quickly got up and started dancing with her. He was twirling her continuously being too happy. Ragini was too laughing at his silly yet cute way of expressing happiness )

Zindagi bewafa hai yeh maana magar
Chod kr raah mein jaaoge tum Agr cheen laaunga main aasmaan se tumhe soona hoga na yeh do dilon ka nagar.

(laksh finally made her fall in his arms and both had a deep eyelock. He came closer to her and kissed her forehead conveying he cares for her and cannot live without her. He then made her stand properly)

Khudko khokr Tujko paaya
Iss tarah se mujhko jeena aaya
Teri hasi, Meri khushi
Meri khushi tu hi.......

(he turned her making her back touch his chest. Both were standing extremely close to each other. He moved her hair from her one shoulder to another while ragini closed her eyes becoming weak by his touch. He buried his face in her neck kissing her. Her breath was getting heavy)

Tose naina jab se mile
Ban Gaye silsile.    (2)

(he bit her neck leaving a mark making her gasp in pain. He then kissed on that Mark to sooth her pain.)

O sudh budh khoyi hai khoyi maine
Haan jaan gawaayi gawaayi maine
Haan Tujko basaaya hai dhadkan mein
Saaware saaware.      (2)

Saaware

(his head was still buried in her neck. The mark on her neck claimed her to be HIS AND ONLY HIS)

-----_----------------------//---------

@ENGAGEMENT HALL

swasan were having a tough time hiding the truth and handling the situation from their family though RagLak's friends were helping them (yuvi called laksh borrowing phone from some guest making a reason nd told him about RAGINI's kidnapping while naina called RAGIN on Swasan's saying. They entered as soon as Raglak left. )

They were trying to contact ragini through Bluetooth but couldn't as laksh had already thrown it down .)

@ Raglak
Both were sitting on a bench holding each other's hand. Ragini had placed her head on his shoulder while laksh was staring the moon. After a long silence

Ragini - u know bestie Aaj Meri life ka Best day hai but Kahi iss Naye rishtey ki wjhse humari bachpan ki friendship.......

Laksh - (interrupting) humari friendship bohot special hai softy!!  (both turned and looked at each other)  aur iss ke bich koi nhi aa skta. HUM sabse Pehle friends hai, best friends  Uske baad koi aur. Aur jiss rishtey ki shuruwat friendship se ho usmein koi secrets ke liye jagah nhi hoti.

Ragini just smiled hearing him and again placed her head on his shoulder being assured ND he was totally right as both of them understood each other more than themselves.

SCREEN FREEZES AT RAGLAK STARING AT MOON

PRECAP - RAGLAK HALDI OOPS SWASAN HALDI 😜😜

SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING REGULAR BUT I AM REALLY VERY BUSY WITH STUDIES AND COLLEGE. I WILL TRY TO POST NEXT PART SOON. PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW HOW WAS THIS EPISODE AS I HAVE LITERALLY WRITTEN IT IN COLLEGE HIDING MY PHONE FROM TEACHERS FOR YOU ALL SO DO COMMENT....
Thank you soooo much for 4.35k views guyz 😘😘

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

31.4K 2.6K 60
Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome to my Thrid FF.. ' What's our Relation? ' Soo.. what is our relation?? A writer and reader relation?? Or frie...
1.5M 59.3K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
48.7K 3.7K 24
A Raglak and Swasan based Fanfiction. Serial Track| When Laksh was living with Gadodias after leaving his house. The story is all about Laksh and Rag...
58.4K 4.5K 36
It is the story of simple kind hearted girl and a school teacher, Ragini. Who is rejected several times in the Marriage Proposal. And also she disapp...