PART 24 & 25 - HALDI ND MEHENDI

#Riya
❤Dil Mil Gayye❤
PART 24 -HOTNESS FILLED HALDI WITH MEHANDI FUN

Ragini - Bestie bohott late ho gya hai ab humme chlna chahiye.

She got up

Laksh - (got up and pulled her closer by waist)
(making a cute pout ) can't we stay like this forever!!!!!

Ragini kissed his pout and pinched his nose.

Ragini - MY CUTE BESTIE don't make it difficult for me to go please!!! I won't be able to sleep then I will look bad tomorrow with those dark circles under my eyes......

Laksh interrupted her continuous blabbering by kissing her passionately on her lips. She was shocked first but then smiled a little without breaking it. Laksh could feel her smile so he deepened the kiss. She too reciprocated with the same passion Now it was laksh's turn to smile in between the kiss.
Both parted away ND were about to go when ragini stopped him and giggled a little. Laksh was confused. She nodded and rubbed his lips where ragini's lipstick mark had come with her thumb.

Laksh - (naughtily) I think someone went too wild today!!! But I can understand u know its very difficult to control seeing me (setting his hair with attitude)

Ragini's mouth made an o face and hit him on his chest playfully. They left towards their room hand in hand.
Both reached outside the room. Laksh kissed her forehead.

Laksh - Good night love

Ragini - good night

She turned to go but stopped ,laksh looked at her confused. She turned around ran to him and messed up his hair

Ragini - Now say do you look so handsome that u can't be resisted?? (smirking)

Laksh - YOUUU!!! (😡)

He ran behind her but she already ran into the room laughing. Laksh smiled looking at her antics he set his hair back and entered the room
Both entered the rooms smiling which was vanished seeing Swasan standing angrily with hands on their waist in respective rooms.

Obviously they were angry because Raglak missed their ring ceremony and the entire function. Raglak looked down guilty ND asked sry.

Swasan - (angrily) u should be!!!

They both were still looking down.

Swasan burst out laughing
Raglak were shocked seeing them laughing.

Raglak - you are not angry??

Swasan - no I am not angry but happy for you both though u missed my engagement but u lived the most special day of your life and It made my day more special seeing you both sharing the same day.

Raglak smiled emotionally.

Swasan to lighten the mood as they all were about to get emotional - by the way what all happened haa (smirking)??

Raglak understood and picked up the pillow from bed and started chasing them.

@Sanlak

Sanskar - acha sry sry!!!

They stopped

Sanskar asked him about what all happened and he narrated everything then they dosed off.

@Swaragini

Swara - kuch hua kya (teasing tone)

Swara winked while ragini blushed hard making swara open her face in o shape.

Swara - ho gya??

Ragini - SWARA!!!

Ragini was narrating the entire thing how he proposed and then their romance and everything. (ragini can't hide anything from Swara as she is too close to her same like laksh the things that she couldn't share with laksh and her family she shared with Swara as being a girl she needed a girl best friend also as certain things can't be shared with boys) Swara was listening with her mouth open.