Part 2

@ Maheshwari Mansion
Camera shifts to a blue colour room. It is a well organized room. There is a car shaped bed where a cute little 12yr old boy is sleeping. His sleep is disturbed by servant's voice.
Servant - laksh baba (yes he is laksh)  uthye na.
(laksh get up rubbing his beautiful brown eyes)
Ramu (servant) - laksh baba aap ready hokr yeh doodh pee lijiyega tb tk maalkin bhi aajayengi.
Laksh - Mma kaha hai kaka?
Ramu - Woh Bs Aa rhi hai yhi pass gyi hai.
Ramu leaves Aftr saying this.
Laksh felt sad as he wanted to hug his mother and wish her good morning. He was close to his mother as she was the only one who he could talk to as he didn't have friends and he could rarely meet his father as he came after laksh had slept nd went to office before he would wake up. His mrng started with his mother's loving hug and kiss and in the ended alone as often his parents were busy in business parties and dinners which laksh didn't like so he chose to stay in his house though he had to bear scoldings from his father.

After an hour,
Laksh was all ready and went to the beach as he loves sitting there and admiring the waves. (MM IS ON THE BEACH )

@ SINGHANIA HOUSE
Ragini came down wearing a beautiful pink colour gown. She was looking just like a princess.
Ragini - Mma Paapa see I am ready. Where is my surprise???
Shekhar picks his princess in his arms Shekhar - so my princess is ready Toh Chale. Princess ki Mma Chle??
Ragini - Yeahhhh!!!!!!!
Janki - chlo Princess wear your shoes and then let's go.
Janki makes Ragini wear her shoes and they head towards the future Singhania mansion.  Throughout the journey Ragini was trying to guess her surprise and rejecting herself like earlier and her parents were enjoying her antics.
SCREEN FREEZES ON EXITED YET CONFUSED FACE OF RAGINI!!!
PRECAP - RagLak finally meet.

❤Dil Mil Gayye❤ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें