PART 34 - ROMANCE ALERT 😉

#Riya
❤Dil Mil Gayye❤
Part 34 - Romance Alert😉

On their journey they dropped their friends at their respective destinations nd returned to MM.

Ragini - (from the doorstep) AYAAAAAAN!!!!!!

Every1 got scared hearing her scream but composed themselves as nothing happened she just screamed due to excitement. They nodded their head in disbelief.

Ragini - (taking ayan from parineeta) Aww MELA Cutuuuuu!!!! I missed you sooooooo much u know.....

Ayaan giggled.

Parineeta - even ayaan missed you the same. Haina Ayu....

Laksh - No BHABHI Ayu missed his chachu more..... Haina Ayu!!! 

He tried taking ayaan from RAGINI But ragini turned otherside

Ragini - don't even think that...(ordering) Ayu is mine for today

Laksh - excuse me I am Ayu's chachu so he is mine

Janki - Hey Bhagwaan yeh dono kabhi nhi sudhrenge!!!

Adarsh - yeh dono Bilkul nhi bdle....
(looking towards RagLak who were arguing)

Ap went to laksh nd held his ears

Ap - Kya kaha tumne tum Ayu ke chachu ho haa aur RAGINI.....

Laksh - aaaah maa! Ab sach kehne pe bhi sazaa milegi?

Ap - acha ji tum agar Ayu ke chachu ho Toh RAGINI Uski hone waali chachi samjhe!!!!

RAGLAK blushed hearing this while rest all laughed looking at their blush.

Laksh - haa Toh banegi tb le Lena ab do Mujhe

He finally snatched ayaan from RAGINI.

Ragini - maa!!!! 😁😭😭
Bestiee yeh cheating hai yaar maine Pehle liya tha Usse.

Laksh was playing with Ayu ignoring RAGINI.

Swara - devarji Meri Behan ko chachi bnane ki bdi gaai hai Aapko thoda patience rkhiye Woh din bhi jldi aayega 😉

Laksh - Pateince hi Toh nhi hai naa bhabhiji 😉😉😉

Ragini 😳🙈

Everyone were laughing and enjoying. They all had dinner. Ragini was staying in MM tonight as she wanted to stay with laksh till 12:00 . Everyone left for their respective rooms. When Pari was taking ayaan from laksh he started crying so hesitantly she had to leave ayaan with laksh as Raglak insisted a lot.

11:00pm
Laksh room

Ayaan had slept after playing with RagLak he was sleeping peacefully. Raglak were lying down exhausted.

Ragini - only 1 hr left!!!! Any more wishes birthday boy???

Laksh quickly turned and came over RAGINI. His hands were on the bed near Ragini's face preventing him from putting his entire weight on ragini.

Laksh - (looking straight in her eyes) This was the best birthday ever. EK EK message jo tumne diya, EK EK gift, every single moment of the day is damn special to me. It's the most memorable day of my life nd u are the most special possession of mine.

Ragini - Never leave this possession alone!!! (still not breaking the eye contact) Promise me...

Laksh just looked in her eyes in which fear was visible. He didn't speak anything while she was waiting for his reply. He then closed his eyes and smashed his lips on hers giving all the answers. She smiled amidst the kiss. He then moved his hands down to her hands and held it tightly. He moved their hands up near her face nd deepened the kiss. They broke the kiss due to lack of breath. Both were panting not leaving each others eyes.

Laksh then gently kissed her forehead showing his care for her.

He then kissed her eyes.

Laksh - (whispering) I will never let you cry!!!

He then kissed her cheeks gesturing how much he likes her.

He then moved to her ears nd kissed and bit them.

Laksh - (husky voice) I love you!!!!

She was about to say something but he captured her lips preventing her from saying. They sucked each others lips. It was a short but passionate kiss.

Laksh - these lips can only be tasted by mine.

He then went down to her neck and there laksh - (same husky tone) YOU ARE MINE ONLY MINE!!!!!

RAGINI could just smile and feel the pleasure - pleasure of being loved unconditionally. He then kissed the parts where he had bit her to sooth her pain.

It was very rare when laksh showed his this side yaa he was romantic and naughty but this was something more, this showed his possessiveness towards ragini. He didn't want to loose her at any cost. His fear increased when ragini unknowingly reminded him of being separated. Since they had left from the resort he had this strange feeling that he is going to go away from ragini. And this was his fear speaking!!!!!

SCREEN FREEZES

PRECAP - ????

Adarsh maheshwari - sanskar's brother
Parineeta maheshwari (Park) - adarsh's wife
Ayaan maheshwari - PariSh (parineeta - adarsh) son

GUYS THE PRECAP DEPENDS ON YOU ALL WHAT YOU GUYS WANT -
1. (AS I HAD PLANNED) RAGLAK WILL SEPARATE AND THEN I WILL COME BACK WITH ANOTHER SEASON OF THE SAME FF
(MORE LOVE SCENES WOULD BE SHOWN IN THIS)

2. TO COMPLETE THE FF BY SHOWING THEIR MARRIAGE
(MORE PARTS BUT IT WOULD BE TOO FAST SO THE SCENES WILL BE LESS OR NOT PROPERLY DESCRIBED LIKE I ALWAYS DO)

AS I AM IN 12TH I DON'T GET MUCH TIME TO WRITE SO I AM GOING TO UPDATE AT THIS SPEED ONLY ND I AM REALLY SORRY FOR MAKING YOURSELF ALL WAIT SOO MUCH. NOW THE DECISION LIES WITH YOU ALL 1 OR 2. I LIKE THE FIRST OPTION AS THE STORY WOULD BE SHOWN PROPERLY ND AS IT IS I AM GOING TO TAKE A BREAK AFTER SHOWING THIS TRACK SO I FIND IT BETTER TO START A NEW SEASON RATHER THAN SOMETHING ELSE. I DON'T WANT TO END THIS STORY IN A HURRY AS I WISH TO SHOW EACH PHASE OF THEIR LIFE FROM CHILDHOOD TO OLD-AGE AND PROVE THAT LOVE NEVER DIES THERE IS LOVE IN EACH PHASE OF YOUR LIFE U JUST NEED TRUE LOVE ,WHAT SAY???
DO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT ND HOW WAS THE EPISODE????