PART 9

#Riya
Sry guyz for the late update nd as i m late i tried to post a long part so do read nd leave ur precious comments...So lets start with the story
❤Dil Mil Gayye❤
Part 9
Ragini introduces laksh to her gang in the college laksh to gets along with them easily with Ragini's help nd her friends were also very friendly. Ragini didn't let laksh feel that it was his first day in college at all. Ragini was very caring nd that is what laksh loved the most about her she knew that making friends was a bit difficult for laksh though ragini had brought out of his shell but this was something she failed at as it was his nature nd u can change people's habit but not their nature nd ragini had understood this very well so she stopped trying as she didn't want him to loose his identity. Though laksh was quite in the begining but once he trusted some1 he was the most naughtiest person. Most of the times Raglak ate together it was like they got 2 houses nd 2 parents .He loved flirting with Ragini nd teasing her Nd during this span of 15days he had understood very well that Ragini was his breath he couldn't survive without her. She was his first priority always. BUT he couldn't exactly figure out his feelings he himself was confused whether it was just because of their strong friendship or something more he wanted to b sure first so he left everything on God nd Destiny.
It was evening nd college was over they met their friends nd sat in laksh's car nd Ragini was talking while laksh was driving.

Ragini - Bestie aaj hm dinner SM mein krenge mma ne tere liye special dinner bnaya hai...

Laksh - YEAHHHHH!!!!! I HOPE SHE IS MAKING DAL BATTI

Ragini - hmm

Laksh - toh pehle MM chlte hai kyuki mein ab tk maa se nhi mila naa fir uske baad SM chlenge

Ragini - mtlb sbse pehle tum mujse milne aaye?
(surprised)

Laksh - hmm
Ragini - Awww My Bestie (messing his hair)

Laksh - Softy yaar bal mt touch kr (irritated face)

(since childhood laksh was very possessive about his hair nd didn't allow any1 to touch it nd ragini always messed it up to irritate him)

They came to MM met Ap nd had quality time their pulling each other's leg Ap always took Ragini's side nd janki supported laksh both acted as they were irritated by this but loved seeing them so close to each other.
Soon they left for SM

@SM

Raglak entered nd saw Shekhar who was standing facing the other side doing something in his phone he had just come from office (POOR SHEKHAR DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO HIM NEXT😜)
As usual our naughty Ragini jumped over him nd suddenly laksh came in front of him scaring him as a result Shekhar's new phone fell down from his hand breaking down.

Ragini - Papaaaa!!!! I missed u sooooo much

Laksh - Me2 papa

Janki - heyy bhagwaan yeh ladki naa (slapping her forehead) Ragini get down u r not a small kid u hav grown up now nd ur weight also
Ur dad won't b able to handle ur weight

Laksh burst out laughing while ragini got down nd glared him he stopped for nearly 5 sec then laughed harder

Shekhar - (held raglak's hear ) u both r behaving like kids day by day see u broke my new phone

Raglak - sryyy papa

Shekhar gave a smile nd left them

Ragini - bestie if u think i m fat i will join the gym from tomorrow (with an evil smile)

Laksh was shocked and knew something was cooking in her head but he ignored as he wanted to spend most of his time with his softy)

Laksh - tu uth paayegi subh 7:00am? (teasing tone as she always woke up late)

Ragini glared him

Laksh - okayy sorry sorry (holding both the ears) be ready by 7am

Ragini - but i have a condition

Laksh - what?

Ragini - You have to train me personally

Laksh was on cloud 9 hearing that he was dancing in his mind BUT POOR fellow didn't ragini wasn't so innocent to let him go so easily after teasing her
Laksh happily agreed to the condition nd Ragini smirked as laksh had fallen into her trap . Shekhi warned him specially janki but he didn't take it seriously.

They were having their dinner

Laksh - mma i missed this Dal batti sooo much it is so amazing

Janki - thank you beta i also missed u very much this girl troubled mee so much when u were not there

Ragini was making faces

Janki - acha laksh how was ur first day in college?

Laksh - it was superrrrr duperrr mma softy nd i had lots of fun together haina softy?

Ragini - hmmm

They completed their dinner nd all went to their rooms while laksh went to MM

NIGHT (01:00AM)

some1 peeped into Ragini's room through the window . He entered the room very quietly . Due to darkness his face couldn't be seen. He came towards the bed nd tied ragini's mouth nd hands and took her in his arms. Ragini woke up due to the movement nd was moving her legs to free herself but he held her tight in his arms he took her to the beach nd finally due to the moonlight she could see him.she finally got a breath of relief seeing the person (yes he was laksh) laksh kept her down nd untied her they were too close to each other both were looking stunning in the moonlight their hair were flying nd both were looking intensely at each other both came back to senses hearing the waves nd moved apart .

Ragini - y did u kidnap me???

Laksh - agr mein bolta ki mere saath walk pe chl toh tu aati ??? 100 bhane bnati
(imitating her) BESTIE MUJHE NEEND AA RHI HAI SONE DENA , BESTIE PLZ ,BAADMEIN BAAT KRENGE ,ETC ETC.

Ragini - haa toh yeh koi walk ka time hai?
Acha chl chod ab aa hi gaye hai toh bol kya baat krni hai?

They spoke for sometime nd enjoyed themselves till 02:00 am then laksh dropped her to SM nd he went to MM

NEXT DAY MRNG

Ragini got ready for gym md headed towards MM. She greeted Ap nd went to laksh's room. he was doing push ups. She quickly went near him nd sat on his back to irritate him
But nothing happened he was doing push ups as if no weight was there on him

Ragini - so u r used to it now

Laksh - hmm

both think about the first time this happened

Fb

Ragini came ro laksh's room in the mrng he was doing his push ups smthing struck ragini's mind nd she quickly went nd sat on his back as he didn't expect it and due to the sudden weight he lost his balance nd both fell down shouting "Aouchhhh"

Fb ends

Both smile

Ragini - Bestie how is this possible whatever time in the morning i come u r always doing push ups

(actually laksh loved this act of ragini so he always waited for her nd when he saw her downstairs he started his push ups pretending not knowing about her arrival)

Laksh didn't know what to answer so to avoid it he got up

Laksh - softy we r late for gym come fast then v have to go to the college also

(ragini smirked hearing gym nd they left for gym)

SCREEN FREEZES

PRECAP - RAGLAK AT GYM!!! NOW WHAT DID RAGINI DO WITH LAKSH??? GOD SAVE HIM😉😜