PART 17

#Riya
❤Dil Mil Gayye❤
Part 17

Fb continued

Ragini - N....Nikhil Tum!!!!! (shocked)

Nikhil - Yess jaanu and tumhare Chehre ko dekh kr saaf bta Chl rha hai ki tum already sab samaj gyi ho. Good!!!

Ragini - (wiped her tears and angrily) Nikhil Kya hai yeh sb??

Nikhil - Ohho jaaneman tum jaanti Toh ho......... (moving his finger on her face)

Ragini - (jerked his hands) Seedhe Seedhe kaho Kya chahiye tumhe?

Nikhil - TUM............... Arre yaar tumhe itni si baat samaj nhi aati ke I LOVE U ... Pehle bhi kaha tha but tumne kya kiya (suppressing his anger)

Ragini - Isse pyaar nhi pagalpan kehte hai aur Apne iss pagalpan ko PYAAR ka naam mt do (pointing a finger towards him angrily)
Maine tumse Pehle bhi Kaha hai main tumse pyaar nhi krti!!!!!!  Tum samajte kyu nhi????

Nikhil - kyunki main nhi samajna chahta hoon!!!
(held her arms) Kyu Ragini kyu pyaar nhi krti tum mujse???  Kya nhi hai mere paas haa - Fame? Paisa? Ya main acha nhi lgta Arre kitni ladkiyaan mrti hai mujhpr Aur Tum!!!

Ragini was just staring him giving a disgusted look as by the words he was saying it was very clear that he would never understand the meaning of true love. She tried to move but he pulled her close

Nikhil - jaanta tha tum Seedhe Se nhi maanogi Toh ab mere pass aur koi tareeka nhi hai!!! So just wait nd watch
Saying this he called someone ND disconnected it without saying a word. Within a minute around 5 -6 men came they were wearing similar dress maybe it was uniform. They were carrying guns too

Nikhil - jaaneman ab tum Toh jaanti ho mere dad Abhijeet khanna (AK)  minister hai Toh inn logon se Milo yeh hai mere guards. Aur yeh mere kehne pe Kuch bhi kr skte hai (whispered in her ears) Anything

He then smirked took laksh's pic and acted to shoot him through his fingers.
Ragini's eyes opened wide in shock

Nikhil - Aur Agr tum Usse bchana chahti ho Toh basically tumhe sirf mere PYAAR ko mere Pagalpan ko accept krna hoga Woh bhi sbke saamne.

Ragini was feeling helpless she didn't know what to do. She wanted to tell this to laksh but she can't as soon as she would tell him he will not care about his life and protect ragini which she didn't want as for her more than her life her Bestie's life was precious to her.

She had heard a lot about Nikhil nd his dad from Taani the way his Dad pampered him for each and everything nd how he went out of the way to fulfill Nikhil's each wish whether it was wrong or right

Nikhil - Bolo ragini manzoor hai ?

Ragini came out of her thoughts and nodded her head crying

Then they went to the tent and there the game and proposal took place

Fb ends

Nikhil - (grabbed her hair tighter)  yaad hai naa?

They didn't know 2 people were watching them furiously and one was recording everything as a proof. I know u all guessed 1 already ,yaa the one watching furiously tightening his fists was laksh and the one recording was Taani. Taani had held laksh's hand to stop him from going there.

A little Fb after Nikhil disturbed RagLak dance

As soon as Nikhil dragged Ragini, laksh nd Taani found it fishy (Taani was Ragini's close friend she knew ragini always liked laksh then why was she doing that but she ignored it as ragini never told it herself so she thought she was over thinking but this time she found it strange so they followed them. When they reached there they were shocked to see the scene there (NIKHIL pushed ragini to the Tree nd ragini was tearing). Laksh's anger reached its peak. He was about to go but Taani stopped him. She understood it was a pre-planned thing and NIKHIL would definitely confess it so she started recording as they could blackmail Nikhil and save Taani it was time to be practical not Emotional she also wanted to Show her Dad what his son has become due to him and had a last Hope that he would not hide his mistake now Atleast.
When Nikhil tried to kiss ragini laksh was about to come but before that ragini slapped him. Laksh felt proud of her.