Guns N Roses One-Shots (vv ga...

By Tylerandjosh1

Because I am trash. Smut and fluff. Request stuff. iiii]; )' More

Hangover (Slash/Axl)
Comfort (Slash/Izzy)
Rocket Queen (Slash/Axl) SMUT
Drunk (Izzy/Duff)
Nightmare (Axl/Steven)
Play with me (Slash/Duff) SMUT
Paradise City(Axl/Izzy)
Don't leave me (Duff/Steven) SAD
Wanna have kids? (Duff/Slash)
7 Minutes in Heaven (Steven/Duff)
Flirt (Slash/Axl) SMUT
Bikers (Duff/Izzy)SMUT
November Rain (Slash/Steven)
Feels (Izzy/Axl)SMUT?
Feels Pt2(Axl/Izzy/Duff)SMUT
So, ya like coffee? (Slash/Axl)
Fifty Shades Of Grey(Slash/Duff/Izzy)SMUT
I'm his 'boyfriend' (Izzy/Duff)
Fanfiction(Axl/Slash/Izzy)SMUT
The Jungle, Baby (Slash/Axl)SMUT
Fireworks(4th of July Special;))
Every Rose has it's Thorn(Axl/Slash)
Help me(Slash/Axl)SMUT
Dr. Feelgood (Slash/Duff)SMUT
I'm not wearing any clothes(Duff/Axl)SMUTISH?
Fat Axl/Hurt (Slash/Axl)SAD
Electric Feel (Slash/Axl) SMUT
FanfictionPT2(All of them)SMUT
Bass Players do it Deeper (Duff/Axl)SMUT
Don't hug me, I'm mad (Izzy/Axl)
You could be mine (Axl/Slash)SMUT
I want you(Duff/Izzy) SMUT
What the hell (Red/Munky/Jo/Fieldy)
Let's find wood(Axl/Steven)
Let's find woodPT2(Steven/Axl)
Let's find wood PT3(Duff/Slash)SMUT
Let's find woodPT4(Axl/Steven)SMUT
Cornshucker (Duff/Axl)SMUT
This I love (Duff/Slash)
Forgive me(Izzy/Steven)
My Joker (Axl/Slash)SMUT
Cum On Feel The Noize (Axl/Duff)SMUT
Vodka (Steven/Duff)
Vodka PT2(Slash/Axl)SMUT
Not in this lifetime (Duff/Slash)
Shy Boy(Axl/Izzy)SMUT
Terminator (Duff/Axl)SMUT
PDA (Slash/Duff)SMUT
Baby, You Ready To Play? (Axl/Slash)SMUT
The End (Slaxl) SAD
A/N See Ya!

Make you feel good (Duff/Steven) SMUT

7.4K 90 92
By Tylerandjosh1

Steven was nervous as all hell. He's been nervous before. He's played in front of tons of people, messed up live, got drunk and said stupid stuff, but this, THIS, was the most nervous he has ever been in his entire life. Him and Duff were going to have sex. The catch is, Steven was a virgin. 

Duff had taken Steven out to dinner as their 1 year anniversary of dating. It went very well, until Duff rubbed his foot against his boyfriend's crotch, causing the blonde to moan in public. 

Duff smirked and asked, "Want to finish this at home?" And Steven nodded. 

Now, he fucking regretted it. 

He wanted to have sex with Duff, needed to. He was just so damn scared.

What if I'm not good enough? What if my dicks too small? What if I chicken out? What if he doesn't like it? What if I'm not good and he breaks up with me?! What if-

Stevens rambling thoughts were stopped when he felt a warm hand placed on his thigh gently. He looked up and saw Duff who bit his lip and stared at him with those big brown eyes, making him feel safe.

Duff rubbed Stevens thigh calmly with his thumb and stared straight ahead in the taxi they were in on their way to their apartment. The blonde haired man took deep breaths and focused on the feeling of Duff's warm hand.

When the taxi came to a stop and Duff handed the man a generous tip, they stumbled up to their apartment, hand in hand. Steven was sweating and his stomach was doing somersaults as Duff opened the door. 

Instead of the usual turning on the lights and taking off their jackets, right when the door closed, Duff wrapped Steven in his arms. They stood like this for a while, and Steven started to cry. All Duff did was stroke his hair. 

"Shh, baby. Don't cry, Stevie." Duff mumbled, rubbing his back and letting his boyfriend cry out all his emotions. "We don't have to do anything if you don't want to."

Steven shook his head and choked out, "I-I want t-to, but what i-if I'm not g-good enough? What if y-you don't like i-it?" 

"Baby, I just wanted to do this to show you how much I love you, I never would judge you and I know for a fact I will love it, because having sex with a person you love is the best thing in the entire world." Duff cooed, pulling back and looking at the outline of Steven's figure in the dark.

"O-okay." Steven sniffled, wiping his tears away. Duff took his hand and gently led him to their room they shared. Duff gave Steven's small hand a gentle squeeze as he closed the door behind him and turned on a small lamp.

Duff gently pushed Steven against the wall, kissing him lightly and pulling his and his lovers jackets off, hitting the ground with a thump. Steven wrapped his arms around Duff, gaining a little confidence and slipping his tongue into Duff's mouth. 

The taller man grinned, treating Steven like fragile glass, not wanting to make any sudden moves and make him break. 

"May I take your shirt off?" Duff asked kindly, staring into the pools of his lovers eyes. Steven nodded, raising his arms up as his boyfriend slipped the shirt off. 

A blush ran across Stevens face as Duff stared, completely mesmerized by the beauty of him.

"You're gorgeous, baby. Don't be nervous, I'm gonna make you feel good." Duff cooed, taking his own shirt off. Though Duff had a throbbing erection and really just wanted to fuck him, he didn't mind taking things one step at a time.

"Now your pants? Are you okay if I remove your pants?"

Steven nodded again, flinching as Duff's fingers brushed his hard crotch as he unzipped and unbuttoned the fabric, slowly sliding them down, letting Steven kick them off the rest of the way. Duff did the same.

"Want to move to the bed? It's much more comfortable. We don't have to do anything yet, don't worry princess." Duff's voice was hushed as if talking to a baby, letting Steven's mind calm down and his breathing slow.

Duff grasped Stevens hand and lead him to the king sized bed, hopping on and pulling the smaller blonde on top of him. They stayed like that for a while, Steven laying on Duff's chest as Duff rubbed small circles on his back, breathing in each others scent. 

About 10 minutes in, Steven gasped as Duff placed his hands on his lovers hips and pushed his hips up, rubbing their crotches together. 

"Does that feel good, baby boy?" 

Steven groaned in response, pushing down and grinding on his boyfriend. 

"M-more." Steven's request was barely a whisper as Duff flipped them over so he was on top and the smaller was on the bottom. Duff gazed down at Stevens face, watching him scrunch up in pleasure as he grazed down roughly, gyrating his hips a little.

"Feel good?" Duff asked a second time, making sure Steven was comfortable and not wanting to rush too fast.

"Shit, yeah." Steven grunted, sweat building on his forehead as the two pressed their bodies together as one, skin slapping on the other, the only thing separating them was both of their underwear.

"I'm gonna touch you down there," Duff looked down to their grinding crotches, "Is that okay?"

Steven nodded, biting his lip and grabbing onto Duff's arm. The taller man reached down, bringing his hips up and reaching into Steven's grey underwear, taking his lovers cock in hand.

Steven squealed as Duff wrapped his slender fingers around his dick, gently stroking him and thumbing at the tip. 

"Fuck, Duff. Feels good." Steven closed his eyes as Duff jerked him slowly, bucking into his hand and increasing the pace. The bed shook slightly as Steven thrusted into Duff's calloused hand. 

Duffy watched Steven's face as he pleased him, enjoying the little whines and grunts coming out of him, the way he squeezed his eyes shut and scrunched his nose in concentration, biting his bottom lip.

"Baby?" Duff asked softly, "I am going to take my underwear and your underwear off, okay?" 

Duff sat up off of Steven, slipping his underwear off and letting his erection spring free. Steven stared, mouth half open.

"T-that's going inside of me?" Steven breathed out, nervous again.

The older man chuckled, pumping himself a few times and staring at his lover as beads of sweat rolled down his cheek.

"Yeah, sugar. Not right away though, gotta prep you with my fingers." Duff gasped as he thrusted into his own hand, then pulled away. 

"C-Can I touch i-it?" Steven stumbled, blushing violently and turned away. Duff tilted Steven's face towards him and gave him and sympathetic kiss.

"'course, kitten." 

Steven reached out hesitantly, then wrapped both of his hands curiously around Duff's dick.

"Shit, Stevie." Duff hissed, the feeling of Stevens little hands wrapped around his hot, hard dick turned him on even more.

Steven jerked Duff off. It wasn't that good, but coming from Steven, it was awesome.

"Baby, I-I don't wanna come just y-yet." Duff stumbled, biting his lip to keep from coming. He grabbed both of Stevens hands and looked into his eyes. 

"Can I prep you?"

"Y-Yeah." 

Nodding, Duff laid Steven down on the cushioned bed, hovering over him and grabbing a bottle of lube from the nightstand. 

"This might be a little cold." Duff warned, squirting the gel onto his fingers. He reached down and traced Steven's tight hole causing Steven to squeak, then recover from the feeling.

Without warning, Duff entered a finger in, stopping to let Steven adjust.

"I-It doesn't feel g-good." Steven mumbled, grabbing Duff's muscular shoulders for support. Duff kissed Stevens arm.

"Don't worry, it'll feel great once I move it. May I?"

"Please." 

Duff thrusted his finger in and out, first slow, then fast. Steven moaned in pleasure.

"M-More, Duffy." Steven begged, pushing down and meeting his finger half way. Duff obeyed and added another, stretching Steven out and causing him to make all sorts of sounds that made his dick twitch.

After a couple minutes of finger fucking, Duff took them out and moved so the tip of his throbbing cock was pressed against Steven's puckered asshole.

"Are you ready, baby boy?" Duff asked softly, kissing his chest and sucking a little on his neck.

"Yes, yes I am." 

Duff entered into him slowly, watching Steven's face for any trace of pain or discomfort. Steven let out a long groan, feeling him tighten around Duff's length. Duff grunted at how tight Steven was, and almost came right then and there.

"M-Move." Steven wrapped his arms and legs around Duff, marking up his lover's back as the taller man started thrusting in and out. 

"Faster." Steven panted out, eyes half closed and filled to the brim with pleasure. 

"Are you sure, babe?"

"Harder, Duff." The small blonde huffed, his eyes pleading to Duff. Duff complied and started moving in and out, pounding into the small man. Steven growled, clawing Duff's back as he hit just the right spot, sending waves of pleasure through his body.

"F-Fuck, Steven, you're so tight." Duff groaned, pulling all the way out, then slamming back in, causing Steven to yelp in surprise and pleasure. 

The air was filled with sex, their moans echoing through their apartment and disappearing into thin air. The two lovers were one, making love to each other and allowing each other to become vulnerable. 

"D-Duffy, mm I t-think 'm close." Steven's walls tightened around Duff's cock, and Duff pounded through, burying his head in the crook of Steven's neck. 

"Baby, come for me." Duff commanded, and with that, Steven spilled all over his stomach and smearing onto Duff's chest. 

Duff poured his seed into Steven, pulling out and watching the cum spill out of his pink hole. It was disgusting, but beautiful at the same time.

"Shit, babe, that was amazing." Duff flopped on the bed, sticky from the cum and sweat. Steven snuggled into Duff's side, not caring about the mess they made.

"Thank you, Duffy." Steven sighed, his heart overflowing with love and affection. "That was amazing." 

Duff leaned over and planted a sloppy kiss to Steven's forehead, and they cuddled up, then fell asleep.

A/N

AWWWW okay that was actually cute for sex, I mean come on. Duff would be so sweet during sex, like making sure it was pleasing for you and making sure he wasn't going to fast wHAT A SWEETHEART HEART AHHHHH

THERE YOU GO FLUFFY SMUT AT THE SAME TIME WOAHHHHH

If any of you know of any good Steven/Duff fanfics or oneshots HMU

LOVE YOU ALL 

~Munky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 116 8
Part 3 of the Slash and Izzy saga-Will Axl destroy their love?
6.9K 224 12
"π‘Šπ‘’'𝑙𝑙 π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘› '𝑑𝑖𝑙 𝑀𝑒 π‘™π‘’π‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘‘π˜©π‘–π‘  π‘π‘’π˜©π‘–π‘›π‘‘..."
32.8K 1K 24
8.3K 67 15
smut and fluff