He's My Prince Charming

By skpvz15

Kylie Matthews is beyond shocked! Her boss has just told her; she's to go on a five-week trip to Terinian, d... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: My Keys Please
Chapter 2: Just In Time
Chapter 3: The Trip
Chapter 4: Jet Lag
Chapter 5: Last Word
Chapter 6: Who Knew
Chapter 7: Why Lady
Chapter 8: Who Are You
Chapter 9: My Seat, Please
Chapter 10: Who Is George
Chapter 11: What Is Ky
Chapter 12: The Kiss
Chapter 13: Revelations Brings A New Friend
Chapter 14: The Irish Temper
Chapter 15: Royal Lunatics
Chapter 16: What The Hell Kylie?
Chapter 17:Can I Say Overwhelmed?
Chapter 18: Stefan The Barbarian
Chapter 19: What Kylie Wanted
Chapter 20: Emmet Did What?
Chapter 21: It Was Only To Please You
Chapter 22: Kylie's Heart
Chapter 23: Morning Visitors
Chapter 24: And Your Answer Is?
Chapter 25: Destiny
Chapter 26: You Didn't Just Say That, Surely!
Chapter 27: Passport, Please?
Chapter 28: Emmet, I love you..
Chapter 29: Chances
Sneak Peek of Chapter 30....
Chapter 31: There is Only One Answer...
Chapter 32: Are You For Real?
Chapter 33: Sarah's Help
CHAPTER 34: A LIMOUSINE, AND A GARDEN

Chapter 30: My Dear Hellion

7.2K 59 14
By skpvz15

Not Yet Edited.

My lovelys'!

I am such a bad person; I know.  However, I promise I had every intension to get this out before the weekend had ended.  It was not my rumbustious boys who caused me to break my promise; actually, this time it was my very high maintenance 21-year-old daughter!  Nevertheless, I am already working on the next chapter, so that should mean it will get out sooner than usual:)

**remember you have not a portion of Chapter 30 already, so just scroll down to the part you have been so patience to wait for:)

Chapter 30:  My dear Hellion...

"Sarah, I can't face him, what if he hates me?  Or worse, he won't forgive me?  Could he get angry enough to throw me in the dungeon? You think? Emmet, probably wouldn't do that, but what about the King; that man can really blow-a-gasket when he's been riled up. I think..."

Sarah interrupts my rant, looking as she might blow her own gasket within seconds.

"Kyliette!"

I give her a guiltless look, well I am hoping it looked like I was rather innocent.  However, her return look was a look like, 'Seriously?' in a quite forceful tone. Therefore, I'm not sure if I accomplished my goal, or not. Actually, pondering on the theory; I'm inclined to think she is beyond exasperated with me. If I were to be honest with myself, I would not blame the girl; it had been almost an hour since this horrendous aircraft finally landed on solid ground.

I am quite certain, that the plane was still rocking from the abrupt stop into the private gate, when I watched the pilot practically run off the airplane. He only spared a mere second to turn around, and send me one final rather evil glare my way. This of course, seemed to bring out a snicker from Sarah.  I feel quite positive I even heard my sweet niece, Mia giggle little traitor!  I held up my own trademark; a look of complete confusion of why the man would dislike me so. I mean, who says only the blondes get to play dumb? After Sarah gave me a lengthy lecture on my attitude about everything, and rather rudely reminded me of my near nervous breakdown some time ago; she left me all by myself. She stormed down the stairs, ranting about how utterly crazy I was. On the other hand, I could not agree more with her theory of my mental state.  Even so, gosh dang; did she have to bring up the breakdown?  The horrid nightmare crept right up into my noodled brain, causing my panic at the thought of facing a very rightly, irate Prince. So honestly, it's not my fault for her current dilemma; she completely caused this herself! Had she not given me flashbacks of the world's worst nightmare of mankind, I would not be in this state of distress. 

I have sat here for the last thirty minutes working up, a good amount of terror running through my veins.  She was now back trying to get me off this dratted plane. My fear of the dream becoming reality, has forced me to be somewhat of a pathetic moron. Her next words; however, brought me straight out of my troubling thoughts.

"Fine, I will just let me come get you, himself! I do not have the patience for this, Kylie.  I mean, honestly. You require more patience than Mia, and let me tell you; she requires an amazing amount!"

I had immediately jerked out of my slumber, about to protest my devotion to her patience when she just disappeared.  In my sheer urgent panic, Iscreamed for her to come back, only to hear nothing in return.  I abruptly started pacing back and forth trying to get my heart under control. If he confronts me on the airplane, will he just send me back without giving me a chance to explain? Heck-or-olla, what was there to explain, any ways? Oh, yeah...that I'm a crazy lunatic who loves you, and though you should throw me into a very dark dungeon, please forgive me?

"Super duper crap, crap, and crap-or-olla! I am such a freaking redneck moron! What the hillbillies, am I to do now?"

"Yes, my dear hellion, what are you going to do?"

~~~

I jumped near six inches, barely containing a screech. Good Lord Almighty, it should be against the law to creep up on someone like that!  My heart could not decide if it wanted to run an Olympic race with its rapid beating, or just stop all together.  Needless to say, I felt like I was having a heart attack! I stopped myself from whipping around.  No, I definitely, was not ready for those piercing eyes of his, yet.  So instead, I made my feet turn into concrete, closing my eyes, while I took in some, much needed deep breaths, before slowly turning around.

The sight of him nearly took my breath away.  He was standing right in front of me, in all his glory! I sensed my panic coming to me, when my eyes reached his; he was so controlled.  You could not read a single thing in his stance; it was beyond unnerving!  Even so, I willed myself to stay calm, and tried to focus on the fact that I did not see that cold stare, I had in my dream.  I swear to all that's holy I never, ever want to witness that stare from him! I guess,  I just stood there staring at him, because his left eyebrow rose a fraction.  This of course, caused me to turn a very bright shade of pink.  I did not see the usual twinkle in his eye, at seeing me blush.  This observation did nothing to calm my nerves, or feel secure that I was not going to be thrown into the much-deserved, dungeon.

"Emmet."

I barely squealed out his name, and honestly; I was rather proud I managed that; however, Emmet apparently, was not impressed.  He just arched his eyebrow up, a few more notches. God, he was not going to make this easy, at all!  Suddenly, I noticed a spark in his eyes.  Did I say that out loud?  The smirk, he fails to hide, tells me I must have.  I wanted to die, right at this very spot. Somehow instead, I managed to speak without making my voice sound too bad.  However, I have to admit; it did have a rather, pathetic sound to it.

"I know; you have every right to me furious with me; even so, I am hoping you will let me explain.  Well, because I do see what I did was extremely wrong, and I will do anything to make this right!"

The first sign of hope, came when his face perked up, at my last words.  It sent tingles through me.  I was still scared, not wanting to get too excited.  He did not let go of that unnerving reserve, as of yet.

"Anything?"

For some reason, my stomach seemed to roll; somehow, I knew I would regret saying, anything.  But seriously, what could be bad about saying anything? I will do anything he would ask of me, surely?

My weak reply might have hindered the confidence; I was trying to convince him with.

"Y.yesss."

His narrowed look, told me I did indeed cause more harm than good.  The little bit of hope seemed to be disappearing before my eyes.  I had to turn this around, and fast!

"Let's get out of here, how bout that?  I will go anywhere you like to talk this out. Give me the chance, please."

OK... yes, I sound like a pathetic fool; but hey, I do not care, as long as I get off this plane.  I will at least know he can't send me back without getting me on another plane, and that would be impossible, if I had anything to do about it!

"You don't want to rush to get your passport, my dear hellion?'

Now, I was beginning to get a little annoyed at his reference, that I am a hellion.  However, I was not in any position to voice my frustration, which really vexes me! So, in the most, sweetest annoyed voice, I answered the bugger back.

"Of course not, my dear Prince."

Ugh...I need to control my temper! I swear; it was gonna be the death of me.  He was not looking too happy about getting off now.  I sprang into action; not worrying about my stuff, only about getting off this hellish plane.  So, I nearly jumped over my stuff and grabbed a hold of his arm, and rushed us out!

Shock waves went all through my body; the electricity between us seemed to be even stronger, than before.  This almost caused me to giggle out loud with my happiness; however,  it seemed to do the opposite to Emmet.  He jerked his arm away, even though he continued to descend the plane. He seemed to be rather annoyed for the rest of the walk to the limo.  For once, I was smart, and kept my mouth shut.  All my fear disappeared when I had touched his arm, and felt those shock waves, I knew all would work out.  He would forgive me; he was just needing to carry his anger a bit longer, and I had no problems with allowing that without even a mere annoyance.  It was his right; I had screwed-up big time.

I was exhausted; I had never apologized so much in my entire life!  That bugger, made me want to walk over hot coals, rather than endure his cockiness.  Ugh! Men are such annoying creatures!

However, I endured mainly because I didn't want to owe him that 'anything'.  I knew that man, and he had something up his sleeve.  Actually, his cockiness was getting rather old, and unsettling.  And, in the back of my mind suddenly it dawned on me that when we left the airport, not a single reporter was there.  Why was that?  That, was just not normal.  There is no way they didn't get the news about me running away.  So, again, I pondered over this while I waited in Emmet's study. 

We went straight to the castle from the airport.  After a rather heated debate about my stupidity, I took a much-needed nap.  Upon waking up, I had to endure the groveling that was needed to appease him.  After some frustration when it seemed nothing I said was working; I didn't to ravish him instead. I believe we both were happy; I went for that route.  But, the dratted butler interrupted us.  This of course, wasn't too surprising; however, Emmet not sending him away was. Now, it's been almost thirty minutes, and he has yet to return.  So, with all this time my brain has gone into overdrive.  And to top all of this off, my blasted sister will not return my calls or reply to my texts! 

All of this caused my current state, which was me pacing back, and forth, because, of God, something was up!  And I needed to know, right now!  I started for the door, just as someone opened it.

"Where the hell you have been, you bugger?"

Emmet's eyebrow rose; geez is he still mad at me?

"Bugger? Well, I will let you have that one..., this time."

Another eerily feeling washed through me, this was getting worrisome; something was going down for sure!

"Ok...what's going on?"

Emmet gave me that look, that sent flags up saying, 'you will not like what I say next'.

"I was just wondering about your passport."

Now, that was not what I expected him to say, or ask.  I started thinking maybe I should have ravished the man some more. 

"Why, would you be thinking about that?"

I asked this, with a rather worried sound coming from me; however, I couldn't seem to keep it out of my voice.  I knew something was really wrong.

"Isn't that why you came back?"

"Emmet, stop making me so nervous!  You know that I regret ever leaving, I have no intentions of leaving anytime soon."

Crap, what did I say? His face just turned completely unbecoming, almost dangerous.  This is so, not good!

"What the devil, do you mean, anytime soon!"

Oh my god, I swear; the man is impossible!

"Emmet, you know what I mean!  I am an American, for christs sake!"

"No, not really."

"No, not really? What the heck, are you talking about?  Have you lost your mind?"

"Well, let's see...Last time I checked you didn't have a passport, correct?"

OK...I was really starting to feel like this was yet, another dream! What in the world is he talking about?

"Emmet, I have not had a lot of sleep these last few days, so you are going to have to explain to me, what you freaking mean!"

He actually had the nerve to laugh; I mean was he just trying to piss me off?

"Bhuel mo daor ligeann, a fháil ar ais go dtí do theip ar éalú."

I just gave me an evil eye; I have been studying Galiec; however, I was far from understanding most of that.  Even so, I'm pretty sure he said something about me trying to escape him.

"Mo stór, ní dtuigeann tú?

For some ghastly reason, I'm sure; he was trying to bait me. I was completely aware he just asked me if I don't understand, which he good and darn well knows I can't.  However, since he called me, his treasure, instead of that awful dear hellion crap. I was just going to let it slide. 

"You know; I didn't understand; you are speaking in Galiec after all, are you not?

"Mo stór, you are correct; however, most locals would refer it to 'Irish talk'. Nevertheless, you are a quick learner, apparently.

"Just get on with it, Prince Emmet."

It was his turn to give an evil eye; I smirked at him, causing him to shake his head.  He was about to say something, but we were interrupted again.  They spoke quietly, and too quickly for me to pick up, what was said.  But, this time he didn't leave.  He did have a rather satisfied look upon his face, though.

" It looks, mo beartaithe; we will have to move this along a mite more quickly, than I hoped.  To be frank, I wanted to drag it out a wee bit, just to drive you crazy.  Well, because my sweet; you are just so bloody adorable when I get you riled up."

I almost didn't register the new endearment he called me. What was, mo beartaithe?  I shook my head; I needed to worry more about the fact he was telling me he intentionally was causes me stress! But, dang it to hell; I loved his Galeic, Irish, or whatever you call it, talk.

"Are you saying that you have forgiven me?  And, what are you saying about hurrying? Are you going somewhere?"

He chuckles at me, getting me annoyed at his bizarre behavior.  I really need more sleep!

He walks over and kisses me, rather thoroughly.  This does not help my muddled brain. However, before I can even process the kiss, he jumps back.  It seems he is almost trying to keep a wide space between us. Can this get any stranger?

He breaks the silence, by clearing his throat; then he starts talking, and I start to lose myself in his words.

"Mo álainn bride, it is simple.  There was never a reason to forgive you, because you see; I am the one that took your passport from your room.  So, therefore, I knew you could not enter America without my knowledge. Now, before you start to attack me, on that misdeed; I would say we could call each other even.  For I realize my methods are, let's say, a wee bit overbearing. We can both agree that your behavior was not much better.  I mean, to take my own personal jet?  The poor captain, is still distraught by your misdeed to him."

He was right, that blasted jerk!  I cannot believe he took my freaking passport, but I didn't do much better.  Nevertheless, he has been leading me on about his forgiveness, when he did that? Ugh, I was beyond steaming mad.

"Yes, yes...I know you are extremely vexed with me; however, let's not get ahead of ourselves, my dear hellion. Had I not kept your passport you would not be here trying to gain forgiveness, am I not correct?"

I am sure, if looks could kill, he would be one dead prince!

"Ok...Ok, so do you think we are even in our misdeeds, mo daor stór?"

It was very annoying to know; he was fully aware when he used that sexy Irish talk, I cared about nothing, but ravishing the editable man!

"Barely, but considering; I pretty much, broke the law; I will give you this one."

He broke the distance between us in less than a second. His kiss was overwhelming; the electricity was so intense. It was like he was branding me. Something kept trying to lure me out of my ravishment, but I was lost.  Wait, it was coming back to me... he had called me, what was it?

"Ky, were you serious about doing anything?"

"What? Wait, that doesn't count; we are even, right? And what did you call me earlier?"

"Doesn't it?"

"Doesn't what?"

God I was getting so confused. Did he say, bride?  No, I am just too exhausted to comprehend anything, right now.

"Will you do anything, for us to stay together, Ky?  Do you love me, enough?"

God Almighty, why did I get the feeling this was a trick question?  Enough, what does he mean by that?

"I called you my bride, Kylie.  Do you love me enough, to marry me?"

"Emmet, you know I love you! I flipped out on the way back here thinking I lost you, but seriously, why are you calling me bride, and asking about marriage, right now?  Can't we talk about this a little later, please?"

For christs sake, why is he determined to bring up that bag of worms?  Let's just make a truce on my leaving, and his taking my passport. 

"Well, mo daor stór; unfortunately I cannot wait on this topic, for you see... This is our wedding day."

~~~

So, what ya'll think?  Sorry, if there are a lot of errors, I rushed to get this uploaded tonight.  I didn't want you to have to wait any longer!

So, please I need lots and lots of input with this one!  Votes are appreciated, greatly!

SK

Continue Reading