Daddy's Little Girl

بواسطة O-Brosey

Kathrine Dixon, a 13 year-old girl mysteriously finds herself in a hospital. She quickly be friends a sheriff... المزيد

Chapter 1: The Hospital
Chapter 3: Sheriff's Station
Chapter 4: Gas?
Chapter 5: Geek
Chapter 6: Uncle Merle
Chapter 7: Mermaids
Chapter 8: Guts
Chapter 9: Family
Chapter 10: Daddy
Chapter 11: Back for Dixon
Chapter 12: Frogs
Chapter 13: Homies
Chapter 14: Puto
Chapter 15: Eaten By Dogs
Chapter 16: Nightmare
Chapter 17: Bites
Chapter 18: Naps
Chapter 19: C.D.C
Chapter 20: Jim
Chapter 21: Wine and Dine
Chapter 22: TS-19
Chapter 23: Countdown
Chapter 24: Ticking Time Bomb
News

Chapter 2: Walkers

12.9K 245 111
بواسطة O-Brosey

Rick's P.O.V

I wake up for the second time that day, in a strange room unaware of where I am, but this time with rope around my wrists and ankles. There is a young boy standing in the door way with a bat in hand watching me intensively. Katherine is across the room tied to another bed. I here noise coming from my right and I see a man with his back towards me taking gloves off and washing his hands.

"Got that bandage changed now, was pretty rank. What was it? The wound?" He asks.

"Gunshot." I tell him looking at Katherine still unconscious. How long have we been out for? It's pretty dark out.

"Gunshot? What else, anything?"

"Gunshot ain't enough?" I asked.

"Look. I ask and you answer, its common courtesy right?" He asked getting up in my face. "Did you get bit?"

"Bit?" I asked confused by his question. Bit by what?

"Bit, chewed, maybe scratched. Anythin' like that?"

"No I got shot." I say, "Just shot as far as I know." He raises he hand and tries to put it over my face, what the hell is he doin'? I ask myself as I try to move away.

"Hey just let me..." Ok. I let him feel my head, he must be checking if I have a fever or something. He looks towards the boy who I assume is his son and tells him that I feel cooler now.

"Fever woulda kill you by now." He tells me.

"I don't think I have one."

"It'd be hard to miss." He says as he looks at his son as he takes out a knife from his back pocket. "Take a moment... Look how sharp it is, if you or her try anythin'. I will kill both of you with it and don't you think I won't." He says right before he cuts me loose and then walks over to Katherine and cuts her loose as well.

"Come on out when you're able." He says as he walks out of the room with his son. I get out of my bed and walk over to Katherine just as she begins to wake up.

Kat's P.O.V

I wake up to find myself lying on a strange bed in a strange room with Rick sitting at his feet.

"Where are we? What happened?" I ask as he gets up and wraps a blanket around himself.

"Kathrine its okay, we're safe... A man and his son have taken us to their home. Come with me."

"Rick, you can call me Kat.... If you like..." I say as he hands me a blanket and smiles as I follow him down stairs to join the man and his son. Only one other person calls me Kat... Daddy. I haven't noticed until now how much I miss him and how much I Need to find him. My thoughts are interrupted with the sound of squeaky stairs as we head downstairs. I hear the sound of dishes and cutlery clanking. We reach the kitchen to find them setting up the table for what looks like dinner. As we walk in, the man and his son stop what they're doing and look up at us. I walk into the kitchen as Rick walks into the living room. I sit beside the boy and give him a friendly smile as he gives one in return.

"Hi. I'm Dwayne." He says holding his hand out.

"Kathrine." I say shaking his hand.

"This place, its Fred and Cindy Drake's." Rick says as he walks around the room.

"Never met 'em." The man says.

"I've been here. This is their place." Rick says.

"It was empty when we got here." He tells Rick. Rick walks up to the window, and just as he was about to look outside the man tells him not to because 'they'll' see the light. Who will see the light?

"There's more of 'em out there than usual. I never should have fired that gun today. The sound draws them, now they're all over the street." He says to Rick, shaking his head.

"What is your dad talkin' bout? Draws who?" I ask Dwayne.

"The Walkers." He says in a hushed whisper as the man and Rick enter the kitchen. Walkers?

"You shot that man today." Rick says he sits down beside me.

"Man?" The man questions.

"That were no man." Dwayne says.

"What the hell was that out your mouth just now?" The man scolds his son.

"It 'wasn't' a man." Dwayne corrects himself.

"You shot him, in this street. Out front, a man." Rick says getting a little worked up.

"For him, you need glasses. It was a Walker." He tells Rick as he starts to put food on everyone's plates. Right as Rick and I were about to chow down, Dwayne tells his daddy to bless the food. Great, I wasn't a Christian then and I ain't gonna be a Christian now. And I can't even remember the last time I had food... I think to myself as Dwayne grabs one of my hands and Rick grabs the other.

"Father, we thank thee for this food. Thy blessings we ask you to watch over us in these crazy days. Amen." He prays quickly. Right when he finishes Rick and I plow into our food like there is no tomorrow, and how things are going, tomorrow doesn't look too bright.

"Hey, do you two even know what's going on?" He asks looking at both of us.

"We woke up today." Rick answers, "In the hospital. Came home, that's all we know."

"But you know about the dead people, right?" He asks and I look at him with wide eyes.

"Yeah, we saw a lot of that. Out on the loading dock, hauling trucks." Rick says looking sorry.

"No, not the ones they put down. The ones they didn't... The Walkers, like the one I shot today. 'Cause he'd a ripped into the both of yous. Try to eat you, take him some flesh at least." Rick looks over at me with confusion all over his face, and I felt like I was gonna throw up. "I guess this is the first you're hearin'. I know how this must sound." He says looking at me and Rick very carefully.

"They're out there now, in the street?" Rick asks, still looking confused.

"Yeah... They're more active after dark sometimes. Maybe it's the cool are or hell, maybe it's just me firing up that gun today... But we'll be fine as long as we stay quiet. Probably wonder off by mornin'. Listen, one thing I do know, don't you get bit. I saw your bandage and that's why we were afraid of... Bites kill ya, the fever burns you out. But then after a while you come back..." The man explains with equal pain and sadness in his eyes. It went quite as we all just sat there.

"Seen it happen." Dwayne finally says, breaking the short silence. The only thing I can think of is my Daddy. What if he's out there? What if he's looking for me? What if he got bit? What if he's one of Them? No... No, my Daddy wouldn't get bit. Hell he doesn't even like it when people touch his things let alone him. He's out there... I know it, I just gotta find him.

"I'm Morgan, Morgan Jones and this is my son, Dwayne." The man, Morgan intrudes us.

"Rick Grimes and Kathrine Dixon." Rick says for the both of us.

***

After dinner Morgan and Dwayne sit on a make shift bed at the center of the room. I lie on a couch across the bed staring at the ceiling and Rick is leaning up against the couch.

"Carl, he ya son?" Morgan asks, "Well you said his name today."

"He's a little younger than your boy." Rick says.

"And he's with his mother?"

"I hope so." Rick says looking at the boarded up windows. Dwayne calls for his father asking if he asked Rick something. Asked him what? Rick and I look at each other before looking at them.

"Your gun shot, we got a little bet goin' on. My boy says you were a bank robber." Morgan laughs. Rick and I can't help but let out a little laugh.

"Yeah that's me, Deadliest Dillinger. Kapow!" Rick jokes, "Sheriff's deputy." Morgan just nods his head, until a car alarm goes off bring all of us to our feet.

"Hey, its okay Daddy's here." Morgan says to Dwayne, calming him. "It's nothing, one of 'em must've bumped a car."

"You sure?" I ask.

"Happened once before, went off of a few minutes." Rick tells me to stay put as Morgan tells Dwayne and I to get the lights.

"It's the blue one down the street, same one as last time. I think we're ok." He says as Dwayne moves towards them and looks out the window as well. I walk back to the couch and stare at them.

"She's here." Dwayne says as he looks out the window. She who?

"Don't look! Get away from the windows! I said go, come on!" Morgan says pulling his son away from the window, Dwayne runs back to the bed and starts crying, his father trying to calm him down as I watch Rick walks towards the front door and looks out the peep hole. What the hell is going on? I hear the door knob being jiggled and walk over to Rick and look out the peep hole to see one of the Walkers trying to open the door. Rick takes my hand and leads me back to the couch.

"She uh, she died in the other room, on that bed... Nothin' I can do about it. That fever man, her skin gave off heat like a furnace. Should have put her down, I should have put her down! I know that, but... You know what I just didn't have it in me. She's the mother of my child." He says trying not to cry. I don't know what else to do, so I just went back towards the couch and fell asleep, because sleep is something I really need right now.

Hi guys! Here's the new chapter, hope you like it! And if you really like it vote and leave comments below. Thanks!!

xoxo

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

16.8K 356 48
Daryl Dixon Daughter Carl Grimes Fanfic A 13 year old girl called Jessica Dixon gets broken off from her troubled adoptive parents as the undead star...
3.1K 157 11
8-year-old Charlotte Jones never had it easy, her father was never kind and her mother took off when she was born. Growing up in such a harsh way lef...
24.2K 1.4K 15
Bowie Dixon is the nine year old daughter of Daryl Dixon, and yet his complete opposite. She's a sweet girl, just looking for someone to guide her to...
173K 3.9K 58
Amanda Walsh, daughter of Shane Walsh, didn't know her life could change so quickly. One day she was a normal 12 year old girl, going to school and h...