Passion Pain and Pleasure (Tr...

By akilah_xoxo

Chantelle is just a normal girl with a lot of memories from the past. Everyday, She has to face a new challe... More

Passion Pain and Pleasure
Feelings
What am I getting myself into.
Exes
Arguments
Confessions
Compliments
First dates
Abuse
Private chapter
A busy day
Clubbing
Trust
Mistakes
Cheating
Space
Jealousy
Valentines Day pt 1
Valentines Day pt 2
Vacation
Parents house
Masquerade
Too soon
Surprise
Fights
Unexpected
Boy or Girl?
First kick
Break and Enter
Baby Shower
Bloody
Baby
Recovery
Romantic
Hectic
Put a ring on it
Suspicious
CSI
Payback
Date
Bad Decisions
Party
Four Roses
Costa Rica
Birthday Bitch
Apology
Get together
I dont understand .
Counselling .
Planner
Bad Day
Feeling sick
Announcement
Two months
What ??
You can't be serious ?
Stressed
Double Trouble.
Orders
Paps
Charges
Gone
Crazy .
Him
Bad feeling
Bang
Mothers Day
Shit doesnt phase me .
Forgetting something
Family bbq
Baby shopping
Studio
Music Video
Icecream date
Ice cream date pt.2
Can we meet up?
Lies
Drama
Figuring it out
Surprise party
Broken
Arrival
****FINAL UPDATE******

Tattoo

8.2K 147 10
By akilah_xoxo

Chapter 44

Chantelle

It was a beautiful morning in Costa Rica. Trey and I were sitting on the balcony of the resort just relaxing with eachother. Spending time with Trey is all i could ever ask for. Since his album dropped, i knew that eventually that would mean a tour. And a tour means him being away from me for months at a time. I hate being away from Trey, especially now that we are engaged i've become more attached to him. I've never loved any man as much as i love Trey. Somtimes i sit and think what i would do without him, he just makes me so happy. I wanted to show him how much i loved him. I shifted my head and looked at him, he was peacfully sitting down with his feet up scrolling through his phone. 

Tremaine: " What babe?" He said smiling and looking at me. I raised my eyebrow and smirked at him.

Tremaine: " Babe, quit staring at me"

I licked my lips and then gently bit down on it. I took my fingers and started tracing little circles on my thighs. I looked back up at Trey and his eyes were completely fixed on me. I giggled a little and stood up. I made my way over to him and straddled on his lap. I bent down and left a gentle kiss on his lips and then pulled off my shirt, revealing my breasts. I threw my shirt on the floor and then continued to leave hickeys on Trey's neck. He little out soft moans as he pressed his thumbs into my sides.

Tremaine: " Do... dont start. Something you cant. F...finish" He said moaning. I stopped kissing him and looked at him. He smirked and i smirked back.

Chantelle: " Oh, i am going to finish it " I said getting up and dragging him into the bedroom. We got into the bedroom and Trey pressed me against the wall. He lightly skimmed his lips over mine just to tease me.

Tremaine: " You know i love you right?" He said as he gently laid me down on the bed. He lifted my hands over my head and crawled in between my legs.

Chantelle: " Yes Trey, I know you love me. But show me" I said smirking. He smirked back and took of his shirt. He left a trail of kisses along my body. First from my neck, then down my stomach, then the lining of my panties. I moaned after every wet kiss. He then looked up at me and gave me one gentle kiss on the lips before slowly sliding off my panties. He took of his pants and then crawled back in between my legs. He then took his tounge and used it to trace my inner thighs. I threw my head back, i was becoming anxious and i wanted him.

Chantelle: " Tr... trey stop teasing me" I said grabbing onto the sheets. He chuckled and then positioned himself inbetween me.

Tremaine: " You ready?" He groaned. I nodded my head and let him continue. He entered me and i bit down on my lip hard.

Chantelle: " Fuck Trey" I said as i grabbed the sheets. He chuckled and started thrusting

Tremaine: " I told you not to start something you cant finish baby, now look what you got yourself into" He said going deeper

Chantelle: " Trey. Shut. Up" I said inbetween my moans. He then locked my fingers with his and started going faster.  Both of our heart rates rising as we were getting closer.  He then flipped me over so i was ontop. I pressed my nails into his chest as i started riding him.

Tremaine: " Damn baby" He said as he threw his head back. I smiled at him and then kissed him softly on his lips. I pressed my chest on his chest and started my moving my hips in circular motions against his while still kissing him.

Tremaine: " Shit ..." He said getting closer.

Chantelle: " Trey ... Im gonna .. I cant ..." He ignored me and pounded into me harder and faster then before, getting every inch in. Our breaths became hitched and we both released. I leaned down and kissed him roughly on the lips.

Chantelle: " I told you i could finish what i started " I said smirking

Tremaine: " Get ya ass over here" He said laughing and smacking my ass. He wrapped me up in his arms and we began to cuddle. He then looked down at me.

Chantelle: " Quit staring at me babe" I said mocking his voice. He laughed and then kissed the tip of my nose

Tremaine: "Morning sex is the best sex"

Chantelle: " And you loved every minute of it" I said laughing and slapping his chest

Tremaine: " Shut up, What you wanna do today babes?"

Chantelle: "Hmm, i dont know. Something fun" I said smiling

Tremaine: " Alright, lets do something fun then. i have an idea"

Chantelle: " Ouu tell me" I said propping myself up on my elbows

Tremaine: "Nahh just get dressed. " He said smiling. I rolled my eyes at him got out of bed. I went to the closet and looked for an outfit. I finally picked out some ripped blue shorts with a white tank top and black flipflops. I hopped in the shower and quickly washed off my body, as i was washing my self i felt a gentle kiss on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Trey smiling at me.

Chantelle: " You just got in baby, dont try any of that shit" I said pointing my finger at him.

Tremaime: " Damn i cant take a nice shower with my baby?"

Chantelle: " Yeah yeah whatever"

I said turning around and started to shampoo my hair. I lathered it up and Trey washed it out for me. We got out of the shower and got dressed together. Trey put on some jeans and his Chapter Five white t-shirt and a snapback. We went out front hand in hand  and were greeted by a driver.

Driver: "Hey guys , where are we off too today?" He said opening the door for us.

Tremaine: " Uhmm, take us downtown boss. We wanna go touring the heart of Costa Rica"

Driver: " Alrighty, no problem"

Trey and I got in the back seat of the car and strapped ourself in. The driver started driving to our destination as Trey and I watched through the window. I felt Trey's hand creep up on my thigh. I turned my head and looked at him. He was smirking, damn he looked sexy. He moved closer to me and lifted up my chin. He gently pressed his lips against mine causing me to let out a small gasp. He slipped his tounge into my mouth as they both danced against eachother fighting for dominace. He let out a small moan and slipped his hand under my shirt , carressing my breasts. I gasped onto his lips and pressed deeper into the kiss.

Driver: " Ahem."

He said staring into the rearview mirror. Trey quickly let go of me and returned to his seat as i pulled down my shirt and fixed my lipstick. We both laughed and continued watching the buildings go by.... We finally got to our destination. We were along a busy downtown strip. It was amazing, all the colors and all  the people rushing around. We walked hand in hand along the strip admirint every store we went by. Suddenly,Trey stopped infront of a tattoo parlor.

Chantelle: " What are we doing here??" I said asking him confused

Tremaine: " Im getting a new  tattoo ... and so are you"

Chantelle: " What?!!!? Noo i ca....' She grabbed my hand and then pulled me into the store.

Chantelle: " Baby i cant get a tattoo are you crazy"

Tremaine: "Why not?"

Chantelle: " Because that shit  hurts Trey" I said crossing my arms

Tremaine: " Soft, look how much i have. You'll be fine. I promise" He said gently kissing me

Chantelle: " Okay well im not changing my mind. I'll watch you get one but im not putting shit on my body"

Tremaine: " Nahhh you said you wanted to do something fun"

Chantelle: " Thats not fun Trey "

Tremaine: " Can you just trust me on this telle. Its going to look so good on you. We can even get matching ones"

Chantelle: " Well, that does sound cute" I said thinking about it

Tremaine: " Exactly, you get my birthday and i get yours" he said smiling.

Chantelle: " Ugh okay fine, but if it hurts im not finishing it ."

He smiled at me and then took me into the store. We talked to the tattoo artist and discussed our design. When it was all set, i made Trey go first. We decided to place it on the inside of our right arm. Trey got my birthday so it spelled out " 05.17.86" He was finally finished with it and got up and showed me.

Chantelle: " Aww i love it baby" I said getting on my tippy toes and kissing him

Tremaine: " I know i like it too.  Its your turn now" He said pushing me in the chair. I sat down and looked up at him nervously.

Chantelle: " Trey, i cant do this i hate pain"

Tremaine: " Babe, it doesnt even hurt. Look how fast i got mine done" 

Chantelle: " Ugh okay fine. But hold my hand" i said streching my arms towards him. He gently took my hand and pressed his lips against it.

Tremaine: " Lets do this" He said laughing. I nodded at the tattoo artist allowing him to start. I jumped at the sound of the tattoo gun starting up

Tremaine: " Hahah Relax babe" I looked at him and smiled.

Tattoo artist: " Okay, im starting now"

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as hard as i could. I didnt even realize how hard i was grabbing onto Trey's hand. He let out a small wince in pain but i didnt pay him any attention. I felt the tattoo gun touch my skin and i bit down on my lip to help with the pain. As he continued tattooing me, i realised that it didnt even hurt, at all.

Chantelle: " What the fuck, this shit doesnt even hurt" I said looking at Trey

Tremaine: " Hahah i told you, you were just overreacting for no reason"

Chantelle: " Yeah yeah yeah shut up" I then turned my head and watched him tattoo me. It looked so beautiful as he wrote each number across my skin. Finally , he was finished and it wrote out  "11.28.84" I thanked the tattoo artist and showed Trey

Chantelle: " Look babe" I said stretching out my arm

Tremaine: " It looks sick. Aww my baby's first tattoo" He said kissing my cheek

Chantelle: " Its my only tattoo, im not getting anymore of this shit" I said laughing

Tremaine: " Lets take a picture for instagram"

He pulled out his phone and put our arms side by side. He snapped the picture and captioned it  " 05.17.86 & 11.28.84 Love my baby!" He posted it and immediatly started getting likes and comments. I smiled at him and then we went home. When we got home we decided to relax in the hot tub. I changed into my bathing suit and Trey changed into his swim trunks. We both got in and carried a glass of champagne with us. Trey popped it open and poured it into some glasses. 

Tremaine: " To us" He said raising his glass and smiling

Chantelle: " Us"

We clinked our glasses together and drank it down. After many glasses of champagne we both became tipsy. I swam over to him and started massaging his back. I ran my fingers up and down his back and gently pressed my thumbs into it. He let out a sigh and rested his head on the concrete of the hot tub. Just by him doing that i got turned on. I bit my lip and then straddeld on top of him. I started to suck on his neck and chest , leaving small hickeys. He let out a soft moan and undid the straps of my bathing suit top. He slowly pushed it down my shoulders and pulled it off. He then cupped my breasts in his hands and started massaging them. All of this happening while the jets of the hot tub rushed against both of our bodies. He lightly swirled his tounge on the tip of my nipple and gently bit down on it. I let out a moan and he switched to the other nipple. He then slipped his tounge into my mouth and let his tounge roam against mine. He then lifted me up and placed me on the top of the hot tub. He threw my right leg over his shoulder and licked the inside of my thighs. He looked up at me and smirked as he gently slid his finger into me.

Chantelle: " Shit" I gasped. He continued working his finger in and out, changing his pace along the way. I threw my head back as he continued. I was close and let out a moan. He started going faster and faster

Chantelle: " Tre... Trey im about .."

Tremaine: " Shhhh" He continued moving his fingers in and out of me until i came. I bit down on my lip and panted heavily.

Chantelle: " Shit Trey" I said flipping my hair to the side. He laughed and carried me out of the hot tub and into the room. He wrapped me in a robe and laid me down on the bed. He slipped on some basketball shorts and a t-shirt and crawled in bed with me. We cuddled and watched movies together for the rest of the night until we both fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 3.1K 71
Lyric and Trey are now married. With twins and have new life together. They will go threw ups and down like a normal marriage would. Trey stills stru...
55.5K 743 35
Charmai Evans had a normal life best friend and even a good singing voice but on her 18th birthday she meets her idol Trey Songz and they hit it off...
53.3K 1.7K 52
I'm blessed to say that I'm finally yours. But is it meant to be, or is it too good to be true? a Trey Songz & Kelly Rowland story.
6.6K 109 21
It's an abuse and a love story between a girl that has a great life until one day the person she did not want to see comes in and...... Well you will...