You can't be serious ?

Chapter 56

Chantelle

Chantelle: " Okay open it ".

Trey smiled and turned the knob of the door. When he opened it, i was shocked as fuck. Standing on my front porch was that homewrecking bitch Brianna .  What the fuck does she want, if i have to  knock a bitch out i will because i cant stand her ass. I couldnt help but notice that she had the cutest little baby boy propped up on her hip along with a baby bag over her shoulder.  What is this all about ?

Brianna: " Hi Trey . " She said softly smiling

Tremaine: " Um, Hi Brianna "

Brianna: " Hi Chante.."

Chantelle: " Dont even bother saying my name. Why are you here?" i said cutting her off

Brianna: " Um because i wanted to introduce someone "

Chantelle: " What the hell are you talking about ?"

Brianna: " Trey, this is Treyvaughn. Your son. " She said handing the baby to Trey. ( Picture of baby Trevaugn in multimedia)

Chantelle: " SON? Wait you got me fucked up ! Son by who?!" I said yelling

Brianna: " By me. " I quickly turned my head and gave Trey the most deadliest look. Am i really hearing this right now. Nahh i must be dreaming, i have to be dreaming!! My blood started to boil and i knew i was about to fucking snap.

Chantelle: " ARE YOU FUCK..... you know what. I will deal with you later " I said pointing to Trey. " And you, get the fuck off of my porch before i beat your ass like the last time "

Brianna: " Whatever, I'll be back to pick up our son at around 7 " She said handing the baby bag to Trey. She strutted of the steps like she was all that which made me even more mad

Chantelle: " Ughhh i cant stand your ass ! "

I yelled at her. After she drove off, Trey turned to face me with the baby in his hand. Just as he was about to speak i ran inside and shut the door on his face, making sure i locked it. I honestly didnt care if he had the baby with him. I ran into the living room and broke down on the couch. What the fuck is really happening right now. I cant believe Trey fucked that nasty ass slut raw and got her pregnant. She had my mans first son ! I was supposed to give him that gift, but no, Trey has to be his usual hoe self and sleep with other girls. I mean we are fucking engaged ! Im fucking two months pregnant ! I swear just the other day we swore to eachother to be faithful and all that shit. Did he not think of that ?? How could he just throw it all down the fucking drain. Words cant even explain how im feeling right now. I feel like i've hit rock bottom. Like i cant put up with this shit anymore. I feel like the more i love Trey, the more he hurts me . Your not supposed to feel like that in a relationship at all. Relationships are about helping eachother grow , but how can you grow as person when your other half is stuck at the bottom and wont make an effort to reach for the top? My heart physically hurts. I dont think he understands that every time something like this happens, it effects my health. Im just so attached to him like that and it fucking sucks. I buried my face in my hands and cried harder than before. I tried to ignore the sounds of Trey banging on the door until i heard the baby crying. I felt bad leaving the child outside like that so i went and opened the door.

Tremaine: " Chantelle, you have to listen ...."

Chantelle: " Trey. Shut the fuck up, i dont want to hear shit from you " I said bluntly. I rolled my eyes and took the baby from his arms. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Trey sat beside me as i started to rock the baby back in forth in my arms.