Bloody

Chapter 30

Chantelle

1 week later...

I woke up feeling very sick to my stomach. I threw up about two times in the past hour already, and that was the only times i got up out of bed. I've been lying here watching t.v for hours and im bored as hell. I tired to call Crystal and see what she's up to but she's busy working. Trey left to go to the studio ... again. I was home all alone in my empty apartment. I hate that he keeps leaving me when im pregnant like this. I mean im 8 1/2 months pregnant. But i understand that it's his job. I guess i signed up for this lifestyle when i started dating him. Dont get me wrong, i love Trey, its just a little stressfull. I started to rub my stomach to help settle it.

Chantelle: "Damn Aaliyah, what the hell are you doing in there. Making me sick and shit." I laughed and then she started to kick.

Chantelle: " Oh so you know exactly what your doing. I cant wait till your out of me oh my god"

I sighed and then rolled over on my side. It was the only comfortable position i could get in. I started watching some t.v when my phone rang. the Id "Baby Daddy ♥" popped up on screen. I probably did that when i was drunk. I laughed and then picked up the phone.

Chantelle: " Hey"

Tremaine: " Hey baby, how are you feeling?"

Chantelle: " Like shit. When are you coming home? Im bored"

Tremaine: " I'll be there in an hour. We're really busy though. "

Chantelle: " What are you even doing?"

Tremaine: " We are recording some of my songs and discussing music videos, the release date. All that."

Chantelle: " Oh , well okay."

Tremaine: " I'll be home soon. I promise baby"

Chantelle: " Okay. Love you Trey"

Tremaine: " Love you too. Bye"

I hung up the phone and set it on the nightstand. I sighed and then adjusted my pillow back to normal. I pulled the cover over my head and started to fall asleep. As i was sleeping, i felt very sharp pains from my stomach. I tried to ignore it until the point where i was curled up in a ball and tears were streaming from my eyes. I wanted to call Trey but i didnt want to bother him so i just held my stomach and got through the pain. It finally stopped and i got up to get some water. I waddled out of bed and went to the kitchen. I opened up the fridge, got a glass from the cupboard and then poured out some water. I leaned up against the counter and started to sip on the water. As i was drinking the doorbell rang. I got excited because Trey was home and we could finally cuddle. I ran to the door and opened it. Instead of Trey it was Brandy and Tristan. They just busted through the door like they lived here or some shit.

Brandy: " Chantelle ! Hey how have you been!!!?" She said hugging me

Tristan: " Girl, you look like your about to pop" He said sitting down on the couch

Chantelle: " Um. Hi i guess. What are you guys doing here?"

Brandy: " What do you mean what are we doing here? We came to visit your pregnant ass"

Tristan: " Yeah, we havent seen you in forever, you havent even called or anything"

Chantelle: " Sorry, being pregnant isnt easy , I have so much shit to deal with" I said plopping on the couch beside them.

Tristan: " Well, theres nothing you can do. You cant go back in time"

Chantelle: " Naw, i want to go forward in time. Im tired of her being in my stomach. I've been sick all morning, i look fat, my feet are swollen. Im just done."

Brandy: " Aww my baby" She said scooting closer to me and hugging me

Chantelle: " Haha, i cant wait to see her though"

Tristan: " Girl yes, that child is going to be so fabulous. It's a mixture of you and Trey and god damn thats sexy"

We all laughed and then continued to talk . I gave them something to drink and drank some water for myself. We laughed and talked about anything and everything, it was great to catch up with them again. I actually cant wait to go back to work now with all these stories their telling me. Alot of drama has happened while i was gone. I even missed the rude ass customers. They were being their usual ghetto ass selves running around my damn house acting like their children. The only thing i could do was laugh at them. It's like i have to take care of them, but i guess i have to get used to that when Aaliyahs here. I sighed and then got up and put my glass in the sink. Tristan and Brandy came down the hallway laughing their asses off.

Brandy: " Listen girl, we have to get going"

Tristan:" We will catch up with you another time!" They said walking out the door.

Chantelle:" Haha, alright. Drive safe. Love you guys!"

Brandy: " Bye!"

I shut the door behind them and then went back upstairs to my bed. I curled up under my covers and started to fall asleep again. Brandy and Tristan worn me out. Just as i was about to fall asleep, the bedroom door opened. I smilled and then poked my head from under the covers. I looked up and saw Trey stripping off his shirts revealing his glowing abs. He then pulled off his jeans and exchanged them for sweatpants. I quietly put my head back under the sheets and pretended that i was still asleep. Trey crawled in bed and wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. He kissed my neck and then i turned around to face him.

Tremaine:" Sorry im late babe"

Chantelle: " It's okay" I snuggled closer to him and kissed him on his cheek.

Chantelle:"I missed you"

Tremaine: " I know but i have work. I have to go"

Chantelle: " Yeah i know."

Tremaine: " What did you do all day?"

Chantelle: "Nothing much, Tristan and Brandy came over. But i've been having his sharp ass pain in my stomach. It comes and goes, but it's really bad."

Tremaine: " Why didnt you call me if you werre in so much pain?"

Chantelle: " I dont know. I didnt want to interupt you." I said poking out my lip.

Tremaine: "You cant do that, what if it was something serious."

Chantelle:"I know sorry"

Tremaine: " Im so fucking tired babe, the studio and the baby are just stressing me out. I need a vacation"

Chantelle: " Me too." I said sighing

Chantelle: " Just get some rest, i'll see you in the morning"

Tremaine: " Alright, love you."

He kissed my forehead and then turned around.  I snuggled into the covers and started falling asleep. I was peacfully sleeping when that same sharp pain came back in my stomach. I tried to ignore it again but this time it kept getting worse and worse. I tossed and turned trying to get myself in a comfortable position but it wasnt working. I felt like i was going to puke. I quietly got up and went to the washroom trying not to wake Trey.

Tremaine

I was sleeping so peacefully. I really needed this rest, i've been so stressed out with everything. I shifted my body around to embrace Chantelle. I was surprised to find the bed empty. I immediatly became worried and got up. I looked around the room and Chantelle was no where to be found. I then heard quiet little cries coming from the bathroom. I quickly pushed the sheets off of me and walked up to the bathroom door. I quietly knocked and called out for Chantelle but she didnt answer. I grabbed the handle of the door and slowly turned it open. When i opened the door, there was Chantelle, sitting on the floor. She had many towels around her but they were all soaked with blood. Her hands and her legs also covered in blood. She had pale skin and was hyperventilating and crying at the same time. An emotion of fear ran through my veins.  What the hell is going on.