Get together

Chapter 47

Chantelle

Phone Conversation

Crystal: " Hello?"

Chantelle: " Hey girl"

Crystals: " Whats up?"

Chantelle: " Nothing just laying in bed, but guess what"

Crystal: " What happened?"

Chantelle: " Well, im supposed to go out with Marcus today"

Crystal: " On a date?!?!? What, your engaged Telle"

Chantelle: " Shut up not on a date, we are just going to hang out maybe grab something to eat "

Crystal: " Soo did you tell Trey?"

Chantelle: " Yea of course"

Crystal: " And what did he say?"

Chantelle: " At first he was hella pissed, but then i explained to him how much Marcus means to me and that he's a good guy and all that shit"

Crystal: " Oh well thats good, did you hear about mom and Forrest moving down here?"

Chantelle: " Yea im super excited, we have to have them over for dinner tomorrow" I said as i started to file my nails

Crystal: " Yeah that would be nice! I'd make some dessert. But yo, what time are you supposed to meet up with Marcus" I glanced over at the clock and realised it was already 3:00

Chantelle: " Oh shit, im about to be late. I'll call you when i get back"

I said getting off the bed. I hung up the phone and went into my closet to find something to wear. I put it on then went downstairs to get my shoes. I saw Trey sitting on the couch talking to someone on the phone. I mouthed " i'll be back" and kissed him on his cheek. When i got into the car i texted Marcus and told him to meet me at this bar close by. I turned on my engine and started to drive. A few minutes passed and i arrived at the bar. I got out and went in.  Marcus wasnt there yet so i decided to take a seat and order. I called over the bartender and ordered myself a strawberry margarita. He handed it to me and i started to lightly sip on it. Before i knew it Marcus was rushing through the door.

Marcus: " Shit, sorry im late" He said as i stood up. I put my drink down and gave him the longest hug

Chantelle: " Ahh, its okay, i missed you" I said smiling and sitting back down

Marcus: " I missed you too Chantelle" He said smiling and looking deep in my eyes. He realised what he was doing and then dropped his head

Marcus: " Um im going to order now" He said waving the bartender, he ordered a glass of whiskey. When the bartender returned with it he took a sip and then placed it back down on the table.

Marcus: " So how have you been?"

Chantelle: " I have been great, ever since the engagement i've been super happy"

Marcus: " Oh yeah, congrats on that. Im super happy for you guys" He said sipping his drink and lookinf uncomfortable. I set my drink down on the table and started swirling my straw in it.

Marcus: " Whats wrong?"

Chantelle: " I know your lying" I said srunching my brows

Marcus: " About what ?"

Chantelle: " About being happy for us, your lying about it because i know your not really happy for us."

Marcus: " I really am, it's just that, i dont know" He said sipping his drink and looking away