Baby

Chapter 31

Tremaine

When i opened the door,there was Chantelle sitting on the floor clenching her belly. She had many towels around her,every single one of them soaked in blood. Her hands and her legs also covered in blood. She had pale skin and was hyperventilating and crying at the same time. An emotion of fear ran through my veins as my body became frozen .  She groaned out in pain as i stood in doorway watching her. I have no idea what to do right now. I dont even know whats happening. All i know is shes bleeding. All this blood was making me sick to my stomach. She slowly lifted her head and looked up at me.

Chantelle: " T ... trey "

she said softly. I quickly ran over to her and moved the hair out of her face.

Tremaine: "Chantelle what happened?!"

Chantelle:  I ... i dont know. i just started having pains and ..... " she clenched her stomach harder and moaned in pain.

Tremaine: " And what Chantelle. This is serious!"

Chantelle: " I started bleeding ... Just help me. "

Tremaine: " You have to go to the hospital. What if its the baby Chantelle. we need to go."

I quickly scooped her up in my arms and threw a blanket over her.  I ran out of the house with her in my arms. I looked over at her and saw that she was drifting in and out of consencness.

Tremaine: " CHANTELLE WAKE UP!"  I said shaking her.

Chantelle: " so much blood ... "

Tremaine: " Chantelle please ... stay with me . you cant go. you cant leave . your going to be okay. i promise."

I said as tears rolled down my eyes. I quickly laid her down on her back in the backseat. I hopped in the front of the car and started speeding towards the hospital. I didnt care if i was going over the limit. I need to get Chantelle to the hospital and fast. I looked up in the  rearview  mirror at Chantelle. She was crying hysterically. I took one hand off of the wheel and streched it back to Chantelle.

Tremaine: " Its going to be okay " She grabbed my hand and stared moaning in pain again.

Chantelle: " Trey .... "

Tremaine " Yes baby?"

Chantelle:" Is Aaliyah going to be okay ?"

Tremaine:" I dont know baby.  Just pray."

I tried to act tough so that Chantelle wouldnt feel scared. But deep down i was scared out of my mind. Everything that could go wrong was running through my mind at that moment. I wiped away a tear from my eye ans focused back on getting to the hospital as soon as possible. The sounds of Chantelle screaming and crying in the backseat only made it worse. We finally reached to the hospital after what seemed like forever. I ran to the back and scooped Chantelle  in my arms out of the car. Her night gown was soaked in blood and so was the backseat of my car. It looked like a fucking murder scene. She grabbed onto my shirt and cried in it. I quickly ran into the hospital and called for help.

Tremaine: "  Someone help ! Get her to a doctor right now !"

A team of nurses came running towards me with a bed for her. I placed her on the bed while nurses asked me a bunch of questions.

Nurse: " Whats wrong?"

Tremaine: " What the fuck do you mean whats wrong!  Shes fucking bleeding !"

Nurse: " Look sir, you have to calm down"

Tremaine:"And you need to help her instead of asking me stupid ass questions!"