Parents house

Chapter 21

Chantelle

We got to the house to get freshend up for Tremaine and Crystal's house. I put on some black pumps with some black jeans and a coral chiffon blouse. I put on some gold hoops and put on my MK watch from Trey. I tied my hair in a slick high ponytail and light makeup. I sprayed some perfume and grabbed my purse. I walked down the stairs and everyone was already dressed and ready waiting for me.

Crystal: Finally, you took so damn long

Tremaine: I know, holy what were you doing?

Chantelle: Nothing! I was just getting ready

Tremaine: Well you look fine, lets go

We all got in the car and started driving. Chris and I were nervous as hell. We were like shitting bricks. All we want is to make a good impression and for nothing to go wrong. We finally arrived at their house. It was huge, and i mean huge. Like a mansion. We walked up to the door adn rang the doorbell. I grabbed onto Trey's hand and held it tight. A slim lady with black hair answered the door. I heard shrieks coming from Crystal and Tremaine. Im guessing this is their mother.

Crystal: "Mom! I've missed you so much!" She said hugging her

April: " Oh i know honey, and theres my baby Trigga!" She said hugging Trey. Trey nudged me and i stepped up to greet her.

Chantelle: " Hi, im Chantelle" I said extending my hand for a handshake

April: "Oh yes, i've heard so much about you. A handshake? Give me a hug, your family!" She grabbed me and hugged me tight. I could tell she was really excited to meet Chris and I.

April: " And what about you Mr. Chris Brown!" She said hugging him

April: " Come, inside. I made dinner for us"

She said stepping out of the way. We stepped inside and were greeted by the smell of nice homestyle cooking. I grabbed Treys hand and he led me into the living froom to meet his grandmother, who was fast asleep in her chair.

Trey: Grumma! Wake up im here" He said lightly tapping her

Grumma: "Trey? Crystal? Is that you? Oh my babies i've missed you! " She said getting up and embracing them

Grumma: " And who is this fine young lady?" I stepped away from Trey and walked towards her.

Chantelle: "Aw, thank you miss. Im Chantelle"

Grumma: "Whos miss? No need to be so formal child, call me Rose or Grumma" She said hugging me tightly. We all sat in the living room and started talking.

Tremaine: Oh they sent you the necklace mom? It looks good

April: Yeah i got it yesterday, it's perfect.

Crystal: What necklace?

Tremaine: I bought mom a necklace with my tattoo from my chest on it

Chantelle: It's very pretty April, i love it

April: "Thank you Chantelle, your so sweet. Im going to go finish up dinner now" She said getting up.

Grumma: So, Chris and Chantelle, are ya'll treating my babies right. I'll mess you up you know

Chris: Haha, yes we are, we make sure to

Grumma: " I hope so" She said giving cut eye to Chris

Crystal: "Grumma, why you starting at him like that" She said wrapping her arms around Chris