Birthday Bitch

Chapter 45

Chantelle

Tremaine:" You ready to go baby?"

He said as he packed our luggage into the back of the car. Today was our last day in Costa Rica. It has been hella fun spending this whole week with Trey. Just the two of us, no distractions and no drama. I wish i could stay here, but im excited to go back so that i can finally see the new house that Trey bought us. I know its going to be beautiful, he never fails to impress and knowing Trey, it has to look good or he wont have anything to do with it.  I picked up my purse and walked towards Trey.

Chantelle: " Yup, lets head out" I grabbed his hand and he helped me get into the car. We sat in the car and the driver started driving.

Chantelle: " Thank you for this amazing week babe" i said kissing his cheek.

Tremaine: " No problem"  Suddenly, my phone started buzzing, i checked it and it read " THE BAES BIRTHDAY!"

Chantelle: " Oh my god yayyyy!! Its officially Crystals birthday today Trey!!"

Tremaine: " Say word, call her up, lets wish her a happy birthday" I dialed Crystals number and waited for her to pick up. When she did , i gave the phone to Trey so he can sing happy birthday to her because i sound like shit.

Tremaine: " Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthdayyyy deaaaaaarrr Crystalllllllll. Happy birthday to you" Damn this nigga went off. I quickly grabbed the phone from him

Chantelle: " HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOUUU SO MUCH! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU"

Crystal: " Haha, thanks you guys!"

Chantelle: " Aww your welcome, so whats planned for tonight, are we gonna turn up?"

Crystal: " No, i didnt plan anything because you guys are in Costa Rica so..."

Chantelle: " WHAT?? You didnt plan anything" I said looking at Trey, he nodded at me and started making phonecalls and texts

Crystal: " Yeah, i have no one to party with. I could go out with Chris and the Crew but i want you to be here"

Chantelle: " Girl, i am going to be here, im literally at the airport right now"

Crystal: " Are you serious! So what are we gonna do" I looked at Trey and he told me to give him the phone.

Tremaine: " Okay, so i got a car to come and pick you guys up this afternoon to drive you to the aiport so everything is set"

Crystal: " Airport? WHERE ARE WE GOING?"

Tremaine: " We are gonna go to Toronto"

Crystal: " Oh my god thank you Trey so much this is the best birthday ever!"

Tremaine: " Hahah no problem sis, tell Chris and the crew im flying all of yall"

Crystal: " Alright, love you guys! Bye"

Tremaine: " Bye" He hung up the phone and then passed it back towards me

Chantelle: " Trey, what the hell, how are we supposed to go to Toronto now, our flights already booked for Miami"

Tremaine: " Stop stressing baby, everything gonna be fine and were gonna turn up tonight, arent you excited?"

Chantelle: " Yeah but i really wanted to get home and see the new house and relax a little"

Tremaine: " You can when we get to the hotel, i booked us our own rooms so we have privacy" He said placing his hand on my thigh. I sighed and gave him a half smile. I am excited to party with Crystal on her birthday tonight, but i wanted to get some rest. Its whatever, we boarded the plane and made our way to Toronto.