Abuse

Chapter 9

I woke up sleeping on my back. When i tried to turn over on my side to check my phone i felt immediate pain. I laughed a little because i knew it was from what happened the night before. I grabbed my phone and checked it. Shit, it was 1:00, i overslept. I turned back around to see if Tremaine was there but his side of the bed was empty. I got up and brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I went into Crystals room to grab some clothes, i always have clothes here. I put on a grey oversised sweater and some grey and short shorts, I left my hair down since it was still half wet. I made my way downstairs to look for Tremaine.

Chantelle: Trey? Are you here?

Tremaine: Im in the kitchen

When i got to the bottom of the stairs and turned around the corner into the kitchen i saw two plates set out on the table filled with eggs and bacon and toast, along with two glasses of orange juice .

Tremaine: "Good morning babe, i made breakfast" He said kissing me on the cheek.

Chantelle: " Aw thank you, your so sweet" I said as i wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a small peck on the lips. He gently placed his hands on my waist pulling me closer.

Chantelle" Hey, you already got what you wanted last night" I said playfully slapping on the chest.

We both sat down on the table and started eating our breakfast that Tremaine made for us. I took a gulp of my orange juice and started going through my phone when suddenly i got a text from Jay, my ex.

Phone Conversation

Jay: Hey Tell', how have you been?

Chantelle: Im fine. Why are you texting me, i said delete my number

Jay: Because i realised that i missed you and that i want you back.

Chantelle: That will never, in a million fucking years happen Jay, you know what you did to me and i will never forgive you.

Jay: I know i know, but im sorry, and i want to make things work (wink face)

Chantelle: Jay shut the fuck up, nothing will ever work between us

My heart started to get heavy when suddenly my phone was snatched away from me.

Chantelle: "Oh my gosh, Trey give it back" I said slapping his arm.

Tremaine: No, we are eating breakfast and you must be texting someone so important that you forgot about me.

I started to give up fighting him as he started to go through the messages between Jay and I. I became really nervous and was starting to walk away from the table when Trey grabbed my arm. I could feel my skin getting hot .

Tremaine: "Chantelle, who's Jay?" He said as he sat me back down.

Chantelle : "Its no one." Tears started to roll down my eyes

Tremaine: " Obviously it's someone Chantelle, just tell me, i wont get mad."

Chantelle: "Jay is my ex boyfriend."

Tremaine: Ex- boyfriend? I thought your only ex-boyfriend was Marlon.

Chantelle: Well, i was dating Jay before i started to date Marlon.

Tremaine: Why are you so mad at him? What was the whole "I will never forgive you" thing about?

Chantelle: "Its nothing Trey, im fine" I said. I ran upstairs to the washroom and locked the door behind me and started to cry. I could hear footsteps coming up the stairs . I then heard Trey knocking on the door.